[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is hilarious too, love the plastic microphone :D

http://youtu.be/IVzRQ6DzZYs
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Me too, she was bloody marvellous. Think her and Louis were the only 2 judges that had a genuine friendship :)

True. To be honest - X-F hasn't had a truly funny moment in it since this double-act was split up.

As far as the present panel goes (last year and this) I think you'd get more laughs at a funeral. My god could they have found more boring people.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might have a boost with Sharon back - and ratings would definately go up with Simon :) Unfortunately he has commitments elsewhere now :(

Two of my favourite auditions - Robert Unwin and Oncar Judge :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Ant and Seb - Funniest audition ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This video always cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEp9p-ppfQ

Very clever editing :D
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Ant n Seb, beyond funny.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    Kyle Campbell's audition back in 2009:

Simon: Cheryl?
    Cheryl: I really like you, Kyle.
    Louis: WHAT!?
    Simon: (laughing his arse off)
    Cheryl: I think you've got a great taste in music (just because he sang a Girls Aloud song) :D

And after One Direction's first performance in week 8:

Simon: I had nothing to do with the song, whatsoever.
    Louis: You were in New York, Simon! You left your act.
    Simon: I came back on Wednesday.
    Louis: Why were you in New York?
    Simon: I got quite an important award?
    Louis: What, what was it?
    Simon: Oh, shut up Louis.
    Louis: WHAT WAS IT FOR?

That guy from Diva Fever: "I'm singing for my life now, because I ain't havin' a no".

Someone in the audience telling Dannii to **** off after giving her verdict on Jamie's performance of Radio GaGa, and Simon & Cheryl turning around while laughing.

Goldie's audition, and her mother just couldn't stop clapping backstage until her son (or whoever that little boy was) gave her a nudge.

Gary & Rylan's banter last year - Rylan taking a dig at Gary, referencing his walk-out, and that time they mentioned the tribute band.

Nicole's rather obvious "You could use some work on your vocals" comment to an act back in 2010.

Simon getting bullied by Edna.

"We're having a gang bang" :eek: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh9yv_OHuOI

Simon saying Rikki cried more than he had sung, then branded his performance 'wet'.

Simon and Cheryl getting into a spat on Xtra Factor following the first live show in 2009. Cheryl tried to defend her comments to Kandy Rain, saying she was being 'constructive' rather than personal. Simon coughed 'rubbish' and Cheryl bluntly said 'Shut up.' - still one of my favorite moments to this day. :D

You have to wonder if Louis is really a wind-up merchant sometimes. After Jamie's performance in week 5:

Louis: I thought it was your best performance yet... however, Simon, I don't know the movie it's from, so I think you're cheating again. I don't know the movie, what is the movie, who was in it, where did it come from?
    Simon: Louis, the theme is not movies you watch at home, it's basically movies, Gummo is a movie.
    Louis: I've never heard of it.
    Simon: Doesn't matter, it's a cult movie, and more than anything else, it's not about the movie, it's about the song he sung!
    Louis: We all picked songs from big movies Simon, we all stuck to the rules, I loved the song but I think you're cheating.
    Simon: Of course...

His rule book came into action that year:

* In Big Bang week, the song HAS to be a big band song, and can't be a song turned into big band.
    * In Rock week, the song HAS to be a rock song, and can't be a song turned into rock.
    * Choirs aren't allowed.
    * In Movie week, you have to pick a song from a movie that Louis knows.
    * You can't sing a song sung by two artists for the theme week for one of those artists.

May I remind you, Louis, Janet didn't sing a real rock version of Sweet Child o' Mine, did she? :D

Simon's usual comments after Jedward's performances. Likening his reaction to one of them to the same way he reacted to the first time he saw the Exorcist :D, and described another as 'night of the living dead'. :D

9 series of this show, plenty of funny moments as evidenced by the above. :D
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Kyle Campbell's audition back in 2009:

Simon: Cheryl?
    Cheryl: I really like you, Kyle.
    Louis: WHAT!?
    Simon: (laughing his arse off)
    Cheryl: I think you've got a great taste in music (just because he sang a Girls Aloud song) :D

And after One Direction's first performance in week 8:

Simon: I had nothing to do with the song, whatsoever.
    Louis: You were in New York, Simon! You left your act.
    Simon: I came back on Wednesday.
    Louis: Why were you in New York?
    Simon: I got quite an important award?
    Louis: What, what was it?
    Simon: Oh, shut up Louis.
    Louis: WHAT WAS IT FOR?

That guy from Diva Fever: "I'm singing for my life now, because I ain't havin' a no".

Someone in the audience telling Dannii to **** off after giving her verdict on Jamie's performance of Radio GaGa, and Simon & Cheryl turning around while laughing.

Goldie's audition, and her mother just couldn't stop clapping backstage until her son (or whoever that little boy was) gave her a nudge.

Gary & Rylan's banter last year - Rylan taking a dig at Gary, referencing his walk-out, and that time they mentioned the tribute band.

Nicole's rather obvious "You could use some work on your vocals" comment to an act back in 2010.

Simon getting bullied by Edna.

"We're having a gang bang" :eek: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh9yv_OHuOI

Simon saying Rikki cried more than he had sung, then branded his performance 'wet'.

Simon and Cheryl getting into a spat on Xtra Factor following the first live show in 2009. Cheryl tried to defend her comments to Kandy Rain, saying she was being 'constructive' rather than personal. Simon coughed 'rubbish' and Cheryl bluntly said 'Shut up.' - still one of my favorite moments to this day. :D

You have to wonder if Louis is really a wind-up merchant sometimes. After Jamie's performance in week 5:

Louis: I thought it was your best performance yet... however, Simon, I don't know the movie it's from, so I think you're cheating again. I don't know the movie, what is the movie, who was in it, where did it come from?
    Simon: Louis, the theme is not movies you watch at home, it's basically movies, Gummo is a movie.
    Louis: I've never heard of it.
    Simon: Doesn't matter, it's a cult movie, and more than anything else, it's not about the movie, it's about the song he sung!
    Louis: We all picked songs from big movies Simon, we all stuck to the rules, I loved the song but I think you're cheating.
    Simon: Of course...

His rule book came into action that year:

* In Big Bang week, the song HAS to be a big band song, and can't be a song turned into big band.
    * In Rock week, the song HAS to be a rock song, and can't be a song turned into rock.
    * Choirs aren't allowed.
    * In Movie week, you have to pick a song from a movie that Louis knows.
    * You can't sing a song sung by two artists for the theme week for one of those artists.

May I remind you, Louis, Janet didn't sing a real rock version of Sweet Child o' Mine, did she? :D

Simon's usual comments after Jedward's performances. Likening his reaction to one of them to the same way he reacted to the first time he saw the Exorcist :D, and described another as 'night of the living dead'. :D

9 series of this show, plenty of funny moments as evidenced by the above. :D

BIB: Brilliant :D That made me laugh :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too, she was bloody marvellous. Think her and Louis were the only 2 judges that had a genuine friendship :)
    True. To be honest - X-F hasn't had a truly funny moment in it since this double-act was split up.

Good thing she's back then.

Also, when Louis and Dannii made a big deal about those "stupid polar bears" (as Simon called them) during Danyl's performance in week 9 :D
  • Options
    Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After 2 Shoes performance in live show 1.

Gary: C'mon karaoke night in Romford girls.
    Camera goes to 2 Shoes
    Kelly just blurts out : where the hell is Romford.
    Then one of the other two go : I don't even know.

Wording might be wrong but still makes me laugh.
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is hilarious too, love the plastic microphone :D

http://youtu.be/IVzRQ6DzZYs

That has to be my favourite audition too.
    Even when Simon kept saying no he left on singing.
    I was in fits afterwards.
    I preferred this format for auditions too and glad to have Sharon back on board.
    Hopefully she will put Mr Barlow in his place this time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ljgL-K-fi8

Funniest audition for me:D
    And also Edna giving Simon a telling off!
    Really miss good old x factor of just simon, Louis & Sharon in that little audition room without the annoying audience
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who remembers Holly from the 2008 auditions with the big mouth (literally)? :eek:

Simon: It was like looking into a cave. :D
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The horse jockey lady who caused Louis and Sharon to go into a fit of laughter and when Simon sent them out, Sharon nearly took herself out with the door
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The gang bang lady is still making me laugh.

Who could ever forget Steve with the erection, and Louis telling him he doesn't have the 'full package'? :D
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    The gang bang lady is still making me laugh.

Who could ever forget Steve with the erection, and Louis telling him he doesn't have the 'full package'? :D

Dannii and Cheryl's reaction (2:53) when Louis said that was brilliant!!:D

http://youtu.be/3vvQvbkc2Mg
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1n3nYij4-I

No mention of Rachel's wipeout? :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was the man that ran on stage during Jedwards performance with a pineapple on his head :D

Also Anthony's solo always cracks me up and Simons expression just adds to it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfkdUU237Bc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    There was the man that ran on stage during Jedwards performance with a pineapple on his head :D

Calvin Harris ;)

No one seemed to acknowledge it though.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyl and the polar bear
  • Options
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Danyl and the polar bear

You have Simon gushing about the performance, and then says to Louis & Dannii: "And all you two can talk about are stupid polar bears!".

I don't think he realised that he had offended polar bears everywhere. :D
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    "Who knew you were doing uptempo OWW!"
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one where Louis and Sharon can't stop laughing. And ... if anyone can convince me that the auditionee isn't in on it (is probably a jobbing actor) please try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrXc7f2K1to

I love the way Sharon keeps on laughing even when she gets hit in the face with the door.

I really miss Sharon.

I love that clip
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I just post a load of Kelly Rowland quotes? :p

Donna was one of my favourite auditionees!
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    This video always cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEp9p-ppfQ

I can't find it now but there's one with a similar concept, featuring the audience booing a tearful Cher Lloyd as the judges criticise her performance.
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching some of these old clips makes me realise how much I'd like another year of Simon/Sharon/Louis