Michelle Ryan plays a timelord

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
Forum Member
✭✭
I have to be the first to say it. :D because I know if she is the new assistant we will read that here multiple times a day.

Comments

• kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cel1084 wrote: »
    I have to be the first to say it. :D because I know if she is the new assistant we will read that here multiple times a day.

She isnt the new assistant untill the bbc oficialy announce it , and lol your right might as well get the ryan is a time lord thread going anyway :p

Regards

kw4121
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    In that case, Michelle Ryan IS the Rani! ;)
  • Darth-HabibDarth-Habib Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • TakeDown247TakeDown247 Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or Romana ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I reckon Michelle Ryan would be good in Dr Who. Either as a companion or the Rani.
  • ayrshiremanayrshireman Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She can play with my sonic screwdriver anytime...:D
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Or Romana ;)

Or Jenny regenerated. :D

Or Sally Sparrow's sister. :D
  • cy_bonescy_bones Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was probably her picking up the master's ring... :D
  • MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cy_bones wrote: »
    It was probably her picking up the master's ring... :D
    You just KNOW someone is going to say that if at any point she wears red nail varnish or has a ring (of any kind) on her finger. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    We all know that the whole Matt Smith thing being a permenant doctor is just a trick, Tennant will regenerate into Smith who will immediately visit Donna and take her mind-problem upon himself so she will remember everything and then smith will have to regenerate due to brain craziness and become Michelle Ryan, simple.

And to finalise the episode Rose, Martha and the new doctor (Ryan) will make out while Donna and Sarah-Jane watch with Astrid in dust form floating overhead.
  • swadeyswadey Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    MIchelle Ryan could act to save her life...she's a dumbo actress, I'm surprised she's still in work, but then again, so are many other talentless actors
  • rob1973rob1973 Posts: 4,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »

Or maybe they could all start a WWE tag wrestling team..there's gotta be a story there..are you reading Moffat!!! :D
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The Rani is not coming back, obviously Michelle is playing Iris Wildthyme (after she regenerates from Katy Manning).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    The Rani is not coming back, obviously Michelle is playing Iris Wildthyme (after she regenerates from Katy Manning).
    but her bus it the No. 22 to Putney Common and the filmed bus is the Number 200 bus to Braintree/Victoria but it dose look like the bus number can change easily however I doubt that all the people would be in a tardis
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Actually, since Michelle is playing a character named De Souza and last seen in Emmerdale as Donald De Souza was Michael Jayston who was the Valeyard, I deduce that Michelle's character will be the first female incarnation of the Doctor - his final regeneration! ;)
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »

Or Jenny regenerates into Sally Sparrow.... :D:D
  • Tegan JovankaTegan Jovanka Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swadey wrote: »
    MIchelle Ryan could act to save her life...she's a dumbo actress, I'm surprised she's still in work, but then again, so are many other talentless actors

What a strange post!!!
    What is a "dumbo actress" and I guess you mean "couldn't". Once again not much argument in the above comment. As I said in a previous post Ms Ryan is not the best actress in the world but she's not that bad. There were a lot worse in the classic series, Sopie Aldred (Ace) for example was an awful actress but she is still loved by many fans. She may well take us by surprise as Billie Piper did for me.