Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How that sweaty sycophantic eejit qualified as a journo is way beyond me. Thick as mince, wedged way up Cowell's backside and just appalling.

i guess you're not too keen on him Pru :eek: :D

(i agree wholeheartedly with you though )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    As this is in Now Magazine, it must have CAN approval. I think with the negative press regarding the parents being dismayed, this is to show he is committed to Emily, but not to marry her until next year. That should totally win the parents around::rolleyes:

Hopefully after the end of this year commitment will be the last thing E and her parents will want from him, think he knows that too, thats why hes already started planning ahead and using Andrew again:mad:
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Hopefully after the end of this year commitment will be the last thing E and her parents will want from him, think he knows that too, thats why hes already started planning ahead and using Andrew again:mad:

She's much too good for him but I hope they stay together because it would be another messy split . PA will at least want shared care of the baby( to fit round filming his show) which would mean another house move for him or Ems being forced to relocate nearer to him.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She's much too good for him but I hope they stay together because it would be another messy split . PA will at least want shared care of the baby( to fit round filming his show) which would mean another house move for him or Ems being forced to relocate nearer to him.

She's much too good for him IYO

PA will want shared care of the baby(to fit round filming his show) or because he loves his baby

which would mean another house move for him or Ems being forced to relocate nearer to him,

because they love each other
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just hate to think of this baby being used and E ending up working in CPs clinic, what ever happens I just hope E and her family are ok :)
    Forum Member
    I just hate to think of this baby being used and E ending up working in CPs clinic, what ever happens I just hope E and her family are ok :)

They have Pete and her family to look after her, she will be fine IMO
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Dear God imagine having to rely on PA to look after you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    She's much too good for him IYO

PA will want shared care of the baby(to fit round filming his show) or because he loves his baby

which would mean another house move for him or Ems being forced to relocate nearer to him,

because they love each other

They love each other in your opinion, has Emily actually said she loves him. Do you have proof :)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that should read - she'll have pintsizepa to look after.

At least Gloria will get a break. :D:D

Seriously, though, I would be happier if they didn't break up, those kids have been through enough of their parents relationships.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They love each other in your opinion, has Emily actually said she loves him. Do you have proof :)

:D:D:D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brings back memories of the aquarium episode! :o

:eek:
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

Or do you have proof that she doesnt:D
    Forum Member

I dare say that he is a lot better than some and not much worse than the others:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brings back memories of the aquarium episode! :o

:eek:

you talking about the fish tank episode or something different Cyril?:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry cym-i'm trying to catch up here!
    What's been said in @Now mag this week then? what's Petey brought Andrew into it?
    ..-jesshh just thought i haven't looked back on the threads so apologies if its been posted, :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Yay its back:D

And so am I :D
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catching up with the thread here (glad it's back :))

Regarding the leased car and all that, all I have to add is this snippett:

My PR friend tells a good story about a footballer (no names will be revealed), given a top of the range car to be seen driving about in for a about six months. Said person took delivery of the car, got in it, then threw a hissy fit it wouldn't fit down their drive. A cast of thousands ensued to calm him down, the result being, they took a few pictures and he got £90k for twenty minutes work.

How does this fit into PA?

He'll be paid very nicely to be seen in whatever vehicle for a very short time.

Moral of the story? Never give anyone a car with access to the paps. They only drive a hard bargain.
    Forum Member
    Catching up with the thread here (glad it's back :))

Regarding the leased car and all that, all I have to add is this snippett:

My PR friend tells a good story about a footballer (no names will be revealed), given a top of the range car to be seen driving about in for a about six months. Said person took delivery of the car, got in it, then threw a hissy fit it wouldn't fit down their drive. A cast of thousands ensued to calm him down, the result being, they took a few pictures and he got £90k for twenty minutes work.

How does this fit into PA?

He'll be paid very nicely to be seen in whatever vehicle for a very short time.

Moral of the story? Never give anyone a car with access to the paps. They only drive a hard bargain.

I totally believe this and that celebs are on the take for everything what is going

When they go to the opening of whatever, goodybags worth quite a lot are there for the taking and it is quite common for them to go for these, the bigger the celebrity the more expensive the spoils.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where Emily's Dad works ? I've read that Emily grew up in Somerset so was wondering where Pete was treated by Emily's Dad. Just curious, no links required. Cheers.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    sorry cym-i'm trying to catch up here!
    What's been said in @Now mag this week then? what's Petey brought Andrew into it?
    ..-jesshh just thought i haven't looked back on the threads so apologies if its been posted, :)

About how his wedding day to Emily will be 'heartbreaking' because Andrew isn't there. Whilst it is sad that Andrew won't be there, he just has to throw a bit more suffering in doesn't he? Cue the cameras catching him with his voice cracking and bursting into tears at random intervals throughout his wedding day. That is, if the wedding day will be filmed of course, but my gut instincts are telling me it probably will ... Can't think why :D.
    Forum Member
    About how his wedding day to Emily will be 'heartbreaking' because Andrew isn't there. Whilst it is sad that Andrew won't be there, he just has to throw a bit more suffering in doesn't he? Cue the cameras catching him with his voice cracking and bursting into tears at random intervals throughout his wedding day. That is, if the wedding day will be filmed of course, but my gut instincts are telling me it probably will ... Can't think why :D.

They will be sad but it will be a new beginning, lets all be glad for them all, times moves on, it is early days in grief but the sun will shine again, sad for Andrews parents as they lost a child, but there will be tears and laughter, as in all families.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    you talking about the fish tank episode or something different Cyril?:)

That's the one Ella ... when he was making fish faces and trying not to look worried about being responsible for a tank full of guppys.

The whole episode should have had the RSPCA revving up their vans by the first ad break
    Forum Member
    That's the one Ella ... when he was making fish faces and trying not to look worried about being responsible for a tank full of guppys.

The whole episode should have had the RSPCA revving up their vans by the first ad break

I do hope you are not calling him Fish face, that would be absurd
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is, if the wedding day will be filmed of course, but my gut instincts are telling me it probably will ... Can't think why :D.

It's what Andrew would have wanted ;)

Kerching!
    Forum Member
    It's what Andrew would have wanted ;)

Kerching!

I hope he would have been happy for his brother, who wouldnt:)
This discussion has been closed.