Options

Plans for Xmas and New Year's?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Christmas: Going to my mum's. It will be my mum, sister, gran and myself. My gran goes to church in the morning so we don't get to open any presents until she gets to my mum's. Then we'll probably watch some TV until dinner is ready. My sister likes to play cluedo and monopoly but usually goes in a strop when she gets her ass kicked. She's 33 :P I'll stay at my mum's Christmas Eve until Boxing Day as back to work on 27th.

New Year: Never really been one for celebrating new year. None of my friends really do either. I'll probably sign up to Netflix on NYE since it's pay day, get some munchies and watch some TV Shows. Will probably overdose on Dota 2 and DayZ.
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This new Year will be in Dublin at the Madness concert and getting slaughtered later in Temple Bar.

Going with a crew, so should be a good crack.
  • Options
    yellowparkyellowpark Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    Family, food, alcohol and tele.

No tele, but music for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to my sisters' christmas day, collecting my Grandad on the way.
    Boxing day at my dads'
    New Years Eve - nothing planned.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to my mums on Christmas, then I think his mums on Boxing Day.

Going to his brothers for nye.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fly to Miami on Sunday. Two days there, then drive up to Orlando. Five days there then fly home, arriving back in the UK on the 30th. Probably spend NYE at home or at a friends/families house.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Family, kids, my parents, brother, i will be head of cooking dinner, havent cooked christmas in a few years, so looking forward to giving my mum a break :) i am looking forward to playing with the kids and the great toys i have, ahem santa/father xmas got also more my 5 year olds ones. Big yin is mainly art stuff, good quality stuff, how to draw manga books and nature books and a modest starter android phone.

New year same, enjoy time with kids, maybe have dinner with the family again!

I do hope i can get to watch doctor who on i player at some point to myself properly!
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on my own :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Christmas day, lounging around watching tele.
    NYE, nothing planned as of yet, might do what I did last year catch up on some reading.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    new year is lounging on sofa watching the soaps and whatever else is on