1555657585961»

Comments

• BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Man I miss this thread......:(
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Nemesis DLC Pack Preview

Roll on tuesday!! (mainly for the Extinction finale!)
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Nemesis DLC Pack Preview

Shipment looks rather insane. It was bad enough on cod 4 with the triple nade spammers.
  • jason81jason81 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I am on PS3, so only got access to 3 of the map packs... which two would you recommend. I am getting 2 now, and the 3rd at a later date
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 1at map pack is boring but the other 2 are pretty good. It may be better to get all the maps at the same time, im on ps4 and with around 40000 online it can take a while to find a lobby. If you only have 2 map packs you will be restricred when searching for a game.
    I wont bother with dlc on AW for this reason, tried a free for all and only lobby i could get only had 3 other players in it.
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Bester wrote: »
    Man I miss this thread......:(

Can't believe I started that 7years ago. How time flies!!
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Nemesis DLC Pack Preview

I will be on at weekend. Get practising and let me know what its like!
    Forum Member
    Well I relented and bought the favela map pack, and the wet work pack. Wet work is a grenade fest but I'm enjoying favela. Not many people on the the xbox one though. If I have bought the map packs for the x1, do I get them free on the 360?
    Forum Member
    Definitely more kids on the Xbox one version now. It was quite nice not having to hear squeaky voices screaming obscenities down the mic. Now however they seem to be back.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Are the DLC maps any good or are they still crap? Someone local on Gumtree is selling Ghosts plus season pass brand new for £20. They got it in a bundle but not interested in it
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know about the maps, but as the game itself is crap I wouldn't bother anyway ;)
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Are the DLC maps any good or are they still crap? Someone local on Gumtree is selling Ghosts plus season pass brand new for £20. They got it in a bundle but not interested in it

£20 is ok for the game and dlc mate. all you can do is get it and see what you think for yourself :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best put the money towards AW in about a week. You can be waiting a while to find a lobby as not everybody has the dlc, plus everyone will swap over to AW anyway.

I might just delete the dlc and sell the game even if its only for a couple of quid its that bad.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    How does this game play today? Fancied a game of COD earlier but can't be arsed with the jumping about everywhere & the futuristic crap & was thinking Ghosts isn't too bad in hindsight compared to the 2 horrendous offerings which followed (although I'm probably wrong in thinking that!)
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    If there is enough intrest perhaps we could arrange some private lobbies on mw2 or black ops.

Jumping and wall running aint my cup of tea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This game took a while to find lobbies with dlc when it was the newest cod. Last i seen before blops 3 came out there were about 3000 players online which is a pity because the dlc maps were much better. The older games are either hacked or unplayable with lag otherwise id be on them.
  • carcasscarcass Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I've seen over 9000 playing on Xbox 360 playing COD ghosts last night.
    Great game.
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    How does this game play today? Fancied a game of COD earlier but can't be arsed with the jumping about everywhere & the futuristic crap & was thinking Ghosts isn't too bad in hindsight compared to the 2 horrendous offerings which followed (although I'm probably wrong in thinking that!)

I picked this up the other day for a few quid. There are about 3500 online still. A few of the more obscure game modes are deserted but the main ones are okay.

Having not touched a cod game for over 12 Months though, I forgot how rage inducing the quick scopers can be. In domination and drop zone there seemed to be whole teams of scopers who would just did back and snipe or go for 360 no scopes.

Still having played cod since the beginning I should know that the objective is secondary to a lot of players.