Six weeks and still no name!

Comments

• ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Hope you can decipher that message nicola.(sorry for talking about pms, bad form but couldn't be helped)

Yes it might be more wishful thinking on her part in the manner of so many things she claims in the pipework , but they are a reputable production team so it would be odd if they are talking cobblers . We shall see .

Is it the same show as Simon Cowell's?

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/film-and-tv/1016403/simon-cowell%E2%80%99s-new-tv-show-%E2%80%98keeping-it-family%E2%80%99-sees-kids-take-charge
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I never believed for one second it was all about the children's welfare and this proves it.

Where did you hear this bit of info polli?

Oh dear Katie caught out lying again ;-) Those who support her have to accept that she is a compulsive liar and you can't rationalise all her conflicting statements. It is accept who she is but don't ever get drawn into defending her position as you can be sure as eggs are eggs that she will contradict herself. She makes those around her / supporters look foolish but she doesn't care. It is me me me and whatever suits her at that specific moment.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you can decipher that message nicola.(sorry for talking about pms, bad form but couldn't be helped)

Yes it might be more wishful thinking on her part in the manner of so many things she claims in the pipework , but they are a reputable production team so it would be odd if they are talking cobblers . We shall see .

http://www.applausestore.com/book-keep-it-in-the-family-get-me-out-of-h

Not a reality show, more of a one off appearance on a game show.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Indeed. No point in having post after post about something that isn't even remotely confirmed and by all accounts as far as I can see, seems unlikely.

I don't know why you would think it is unlikely. She's been trying to negotiate another reality show for ages.

Anyway, it isn't going to be a reality show. It's a gameshow. apparently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why you would think it is unlikely. She's been trying to negotiate another reality show for ages.

Anyway, it isn't going to be a reality show. It's a gameshow. apparently.

Do you have any links so I can read about her 'trying to negotiate another reality show for ages?' That'd be great, thanks.

Yes I know, I managed to post a sec ago without the linkie breaking up!
    Forum Member

To be fair, no-one said it was going to be a reality show. It was just said that she would be going on tv with the kids.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. No point in having post after post about something that isn't even remotely confirmed and by all accounts as far as I can see, seems unlikely.

Why unlikely ? Because kp is a woman of her word and would never backtrack ? Lol.

Keep it in the Family is the brand new prime time family gameshow from ITV studios, hosted by Bradley Walsh, brought to you by the Producers of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Special.

The guests on this amazng show includes: Katie Price, Sinitta, Helen Flanagan, Joe Pasquale, Kim Woodburn & Joe Swash.

Two families of four battle it out over a series of rounds for the chance to win an amazing array of prizes including a fantastic family holiday! But in a unique twist, it's not the parents who will be calling the shots as in this show the kids are in charge and that means anything could happen.
    X Factor and Emmerdale specials have already been announced.

Too many names named for it not to be so .In my opinion .
    But yes ,we will indeed see .
    Forum Member
    Do you have any links so I can read about her 'trying to negotiate another reality show for ages?' That'd be great, thanks.

Yes I know, I managed to post a sec ago without the linkie breaking up!

She said in a couple of her magazine interviews that she was trying to get a reality show for her and Kieran didn't she?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody claimed it WAS a reality show .
    She will still be putting her kids in the spotlight if she does it ;-) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, no-one said it was going to be a reality show. It was just said that she would be going on tv with the kids.

Just to recap: Do you have the links handy, re negotiating for other shows, Nicola? Thanks.
    Why unlikely ? Because kp is a woman of her word and would never backtrack ? Lol.

Keep it in the Family is the brand new prime time family gameshow from ITV studios, hosted by Bradley Walsh, brought to you by the Producers of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Special.

The guests on this amazng show includes: Katie Price, Sinitta, Helen Flanagan, Joe Pasquale, Kim Woodburn & Joe Swash.

Two families of four battle it out over a series of rounds for the chance to win an amazing array of prizes including a fantastic family holiday! But in a unique twist, it's not the parents who will be calling the shots as in this show the kids are in charge and that means anything could happen.

We will indeed see what? :confused:
    Forum Member

Yes, I did manage to decipher it ok. Thanks poll.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said in a couple of her magazine interviews that she was trying to get a reality show for her and Kieran didn't she?:confused:

Did she not tweet that she had already started filming. Because she had a tv show here and in America. Then again she said that back in March last year too, still waiting. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's the show . You're on fire tonight re links angel .:)
    My link was different though and won't copy in it's entirety. I quoted from it up there ^^^ .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the show . You're on fire tonight re links angel .:)
    My link was different though and won't copy in it's entirety. I quoted from it up there ^^^ .

Well if the papers are to be believed SC has always liked KP. :)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does it have a charity angle, I wonder? It seems off for celebs to be winning prizes for themselves... it sounds a reasonable enough concept if they're playing for a charity or something...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I still think Katie is a bit risky to have on prime time tv.
    Forum Member
    Just to recap: Do you have the links handy, re negotiating for other shows, Nicola? Thanks.

No offence Hmmbop but I can't be arsed to go searching for links this time of night.:D I need to be thinking about going to bed soon as I have to be up at 6.30.

I just remember someone posting a link to one of her interviews where she said she was hoping to get a reality show for her and Kieran. I also remember one of her fans saying that she had mentioned a reality show on her twitter quite a while ago.

Are you saying that if she was offered another reality show she would turn it down? Do you genuinely believe that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well they are never papped together and I've not noticed the mighty mogul pushing any work her way now that she has sunk career wise.
    Oh well , maybe they keep in touch in private because I'm sure sc would value her opinion on many things . I mean who wouldn't ?;-)
    But maybe this little show appearance is a crumb from his table to help her out , lol.
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Did she not tweet that she had already started filming. Because she had a tv show here and in America. Then again she said that back in March last year too, still waiting. :D:D

I just remember one of her fans saying she was talking about another reality show on her twitter quite a while ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just remember one of her fans saying she was talking about another reality show on her twitter quite a while ago.

She actually tweeted on a number of occasions that she was starting filming, as I said the first time being in March last year, and the most recent being when she was doing the radio show, but her co host obviously forgot the previous week that the cameras arrived at the station with her. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they are never papped together and I've not noticed the mighty mogul pushing any work her way now that she has sunk career wise.
    Oh well , maybe they keep in touch in private because I'm sure sc would value her opinion on many things . I mean who wouldn't ?;-)
    But maybe this little show appearance is a crumb from his table to help her out , lol.

Never papped together? He's rarely in the UK and she's been pregnant basically the last two years, so not out on the razz too much in Central London, when the papping usually occurs. And indeed, you wouldn't be privy to what chats/contacts goes on 'behind closed doors' so it's impossible to speculate one way or the other if they keep in touch. Isn't this new show she's apparently something to do with Simon?

Do you think this 'crumb' from Simon is along the same lines of the 'charity' the delightful Dan Wooten was also sending in her direction?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No offence Hmmbop but I can't be arsed to go searching for links this time of night.:D I need to be thinking about going to bed soon as I have to be up at 6.30.

I just remember someone posting a link to one of her interviews where she said she was hoping to get a reality show for her and Kieran. I also remember one of her fans saying that she had mentioned a reality show on her twitter quite a while ago.

Are you saying that if she was offered another reality show she would turn it down? Do you genuinely believe that?

Maybe you could have a look for them some other time, when it's not so late?!;-)

And I do think she would turn down a reality show that involved her kids actually. I think she's very much aware of how people feel about her ex constantly selling their two children, so I personally don't think she'd be up for that, no!
  • Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    It might be a crumb from Pete's table. Bradley Walsh, of Odd One In? Peter was probably too busy with all the work.
    KP's reality show got binned didn't it? Lack of interest. I thought she was doing a £1 a look YouTube channel where she'd be starring in clips like diving in the pool in Marbs and whatnot.
  • Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member

Maybe you could have a look for them some other time, when it's not so late?!;-)

And I do think she would turn down a reality show that involved her kids actually. I think she's very much aware of how people feel about her ex constantly selling their two children, so I personally don't think she'd be up for that, no!
    We've already established that they both 'sell' their children. Katie has had every one of hers in the public eye and still is with the newer ones. You're either for it or against it.
    Forum Member

I really do hope you are not suggesting that I am making things up!!!:(

Why are you always trying to be confrontational?? And haven't I read you saying a few times that you don't take anything on a showbiz forum seriously? Seems to me like you are taking things very seriously! :D

It's funny how when proof is asked for on the PA thread it is sneered at but then the same people doing the sneering demand proof themselves.:D You couldn't make it up.
This discussion has been closed.