Options

Sienna Miller is 29 today

ManDingo1967ManDingo1967 Posts: 332
Forum Member
Just saw on IMDB that it's Sienna Miller's birthday today.

What do you think of Sienna, both as an actress and a person?

She comes in for a hard time because of her messy love life. I don't think she won any friends when she broke Rhys Ifans's heart and her affair with Balthazar Getty, which culminated in him leaving his wife and children, earned her the nickname "Sluttyiena". Is this deserved?

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do I think of Sienna? Meh. Pretty sperm receptacle.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably as great an acting talent as Dame Elizabeth Hurley is the best compliment I can give her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    old bike seems to have been around for donkeys years!
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw on IMDB that it's Sienna Miller's birthday today.

What do you think of Sienna, both as an actress and a person?

She comes in for a hard time because of her messy love life. I don't think she won any friends when she broke Rhys Ifans's heart and her affair with Balthazar Getty, which culminated in him leaving his wife and children, earned her the nickname "Sluttyiena".Is this deserved?

Probably.
  • Options
    80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    is that all i would have thought she was early thirties:confused:

I have no opinion of her, part of the Primrose Hill set isn't she?
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She seems to be one of those people who is famous for being famous. I'm told she's an actress but I can't for the life of me name a single film that she's appeared in
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised she's only 29. She's famous for being famous, rather than for being an actress, isn't she? Jude Law's on-off lover, and that Getty bloke with 4 kids, she nicked him off his wife.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80's chick wrote: »
    is that all i would have thought she was early thirties:confused:

I have no opinion of her, part of the Primrose Hill set isn't she?

I thought she was much older too, I'm sure she was older than me a few years ago and I'm 32. :confused:
    I have no opinion of her either, only that I know to avoid a film if she's in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    If she's 29 then I'm 109
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    I have no opinion of her either, only that I know to avoid a film if she's in it.

I'm same with film that have Nicholas Cage in them (with the exception of Con Air)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is pretty much what I think. Her and Jude Law seem like a selfish pair who are only interested in themselves, they deserve each other.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Probably as great an acting talent as Dame Elizabeth Hurley is the best compliment I can give her

She's definitely better than Miss Hurley! She's the worst well-known 'actress' there is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I'm same with film that have Nicholas Cage in them (with the exception of Con Air)

Yes Nicolas Cage is another one of mine, along with Jack Black!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm by no stretch a fan of hers, but she really wasn't bad in Factory Girl and The Edge of Love.

Can't comment on her as a person - we only know what the papers tell us. My friend met her and said she was surprisingly pleasant and down to earth.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    She seems to be one of those people who is famous for being famous. I'm told she's an actress but I can't for the life of me name a single film that she's appeared in
    She was in Stardust where she played the part of Victoria, a shallow, vain, self obsessed biatch who had far too high an opinion of herself and used men, depending on who she thought was the best catch :D

I only remember because I watched it the other day and if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I always love your posts Prumeister because you never hold back, just say it like it is! :D

Back to Sienna- She doesn't strike me as a particularly talented individual, seems to have come from money and moved in the right circles to get where she is.
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    I feel kind of bad saying this because it shouldn't all be about looks but Sienna is losing hers a little. I used to be quite envious of her. Not so much any more. I don't know, she's just lost her glow.
  • Options
    Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    I feel kind of bad saying this because it shouldn't all be about looks but Sienna is losing hers a little. I used to be quite envious of her. Not so much any more. I don't know, she's just lost her glow.

She certainly has if she's claiming to be 29.

She seems much older, the way she acts, more like 35.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's only 29 christ i thought she was older! :o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's only 29 christ i thought she was older! :o:o:o

This!!!!

i cant believe i am older than her!
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seen her on the news with her fashion designer sister.
    She looked older than 29.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    29?? Yeah and the rest!
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I genuinely think she looks her age, and pretty stunning too. And she's had a few good roles in movies too, she stole the show in Layer Cake.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the Primrose Hill set?
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? If she's 29, then I'm Barbara Cartland. :rolleyes:

I'm sure me and her were the same age a few years back and somehow I'm now 35 and she's 29 (again)! :D
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    What is the Primrose Hill set?

A pretty big circle of celebs who live in Primrose Hill in London.
    Sienna's not so much a part of it, but Jude Law/Sadie Frost were pretty much its defining members. Kate Moss, Davina Taylor, Ewan McGregor and bizzarely Jenny Frost all fitted in to it, although its glory days are looong gone now.