Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've written better lyrics than that in some of these threads - especially the Emma Chawner one :eek:

You've a special talent. Maybe you and pete could colaborate?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Connect finished and I'm flicking around the channels, we see PA My Life and decide to dare to watch it, agreeing to turn over the moment it became unbearable to watch.

Mr Bennyboots grabbed the remote first, after 3 minutes, apparently the " that looming Moomin of an Andre brother babysitting Pete white Pete's nanny tells us what's going on in the corridor" was too much to bear. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Connect finished and I'm flicking around the channels, we see PA My Life and decide to dare to watch it, agreeing to turn over the moment it became unbearable to watch.

Mr Bennyboots grabbed the remote first, after 3 minutes, apparently the " that looming Moomin of an Andre brother babysitting Pete white Pete's nanny tells us what's going on in the corridor" was too much to bear. :D

:D
    Get Mr Bennyboots signed up to DS!
    Seeing as lexi can't bear to do the reviewage of the spewage any more, he'd be the perfect replacement.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check out these lyrics....pure cheese!!! From his track called XLR8:

So baby get ready
    'Cause I'm about to accelerate like a car
    And I'm a go-getta
    I'm a take a top shot straight to your heart
    Listen let's go baby
    Never seen a lover that can do you like me, just wait and see
    (Gimme the green light and watch me go)

yep, the above lyrics are real!

I think people have missed the key point of this post. The song is called XLR8. That has to be the second stupidest song title ever (after any that begin with '#'). Why couldn't he just call it 'Accelerate'? Instead of Ex El Are Eight, which is what it is called, text speak be damned!

And he wonders why his songs never get in the charts?

Where are all these thousands of O2 goers when his songs are released? I find that genuinely baffling actually. They'll sit in that shed for an hour and a half watching a middle aged men dressed as Bo'Selecta Craig David grinding around like an am dram production of The Full Monty while listening to him strain his way through two songs they've heard of and twelve more nobody has, yet they won't buy a CD? Which at least has the dual benefits of Auto-Tune and not having to look at him? Bizarre.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I think people have missed the key point of this post. The song is called XLR8. That has to be the second stupidest song title ever (after any that begin with '#'). Why couldn't he just call it 'Accelerate'? Instead of Ex El Are Eight, which is what it is called, text speak be damned!

And he wonders why his songs never get in the charts?

Where are all these thousands of O2 goers when his songs are released? I find that genuinely baffling actually. They'll sit in that shed for an hour and a half watching a middle aged men dressed as Bo'Selecta Craig David grinding around like an am dram production of The Full Monty while listening to him strain his way through two songs they've heard of and twelve more nobody has, yet they won't buy a CD? Which at least has the dual benefits of Auto-Tune and not having to look at him? Bizarre.

Because he's cool and relevant and down with the kids - obviously.:rolleyes:;)
    Judging by the above, I think you've just appointed yourself as the thread's music critic.
    Your first challenge - to sit through any Peter Andre album of your choice without vomiting, screaming, smashing the CD into 1000 pieces or ripping off your own ears.
    Good luck.;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've a special talent. Maybe you and pete could colaborate?

Well Pru has just told me in another thread he's looking for an EA and, would you believe it, that's what I do. So maybe I can apply for the EA role, take some of my genius lyrics along to the interview and I'll be featuring on My Life before the series is out
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Pru has just told me in another thread he's looking for an EA and, would you believe it, that's what I do. So maybe I can apply for the EA role, take some of my genius lyrics along to the interview and I'll be featuring on My Life before the series is out

I was thinking of applying...but will step aside so that you can have it ;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of applying...but will step aside so that you can have it ;)

Ladies, ladies, job share - don't fight.;)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Petey again letting us all know in his column about some rubbish he said himself in last weeks program :rolleyes:

EXCLUSIVE: Peter Andre insists he can't wait to be a dad again
    HE'S setting the record straight.
    Peter Andre shocked fans during his My Life show last week when he made comments about not wanting to have more children whilst talking to his brother Mike.

But now, speaking exclusively in this weeks New! magazine the Mysterious Girl singer assures us that he 'couldn't be more happier' about becoming a dad again.

"Obviously we had the conversation before I knew Emily was pregnant. But at that stage, I wasn't sure," Peter told us.

During the episode, the 40-year-old star told his brother Mike: "You know, so much of me wants to have kids again but there's another part of me that thinks in ten years, Junior will be 18 and I can backpack around the world with him… You know what I mean?"

We're glad you've cleared things up, Peter.

Grab your copy of this week's New magazine to read Peter Andre's column.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happen in last night episode?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Petey again letting us all know in his column about some rubbish he said himself in last weeks program :rolleyes:

EXCLUSIVE: Peter Andre insists he can't wait to be a dad again
    HE'S setting the record straight.
    Peter Andre shocked fans during his My Life show last week when he made comments about not wanting to have more children whilst talking to his brother Mike.

But now, speaking exclusively in this weeks New! magazine the Mysterious Girl singer assures us that he 'couldn't be more happier' about becoming a dad again.

"Obviously we had the conversation before I knew Emily was pregnant. But at that stage, I wasn't sure," Peter told us.

During the episode, the 40-year-old star told his brother Mike: "You know, so much of me wants to have kids again but there's another part of me that thinks in ten years, Junior will be 18 and I can backpack around the world with him… You know what I mean?"

We're glad you've cleared things up, Peter.

Grab your copy of this week's New magazine to read Peter Andre's column.

BIB......But he didn't actually say that he didn't want any more children did he?

A lot of people who are Petes' age and who have already got kids from a previous relationship have concerns about starting all over again, that's natural.....It doesn't mean they don't want to.

Pete has said many times he would like to have more kids.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I defend Pete when I feel it's justified but I have to admit I was disgusted with the way he was with Emily on the phone last night!

Putting a barbeque before your girlfriend is REALLY bad Pete!! :(
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds to me this baby wasn't planned judging by the words used in pete's column of truth...
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    back pack around the world with junior when he is 18!...way to go cramping your sons passage to adulthood
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »
    back pack around the world with junior when he is 18!...way to go cramping your sons passage to adulthood

Agree! Many of us like to be independent at 18. :(
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Ian Hyland in today's Daily Mirror was so funny!

After watching last night’s Peter Andre – My Life, I’d be amazed if the offer he apparently received to play Jesus in a “Hollywood” movie comes to pass.

Let’s just say that there’s more chance of his ex-wife playing the Virgin Mary.

It’s a pity though. I could just imagine Pete’s first line as Jesus: “Let the little children come unto me… and I will shove an ITV2 camera in their faces 24/7, leaving them open to all kinds of bullying and ridicule.”

Now I’m not saying Pete’s exploitation of his kids is getting worse. But if he and Junior went on Big Star Little Star I feel there’s every chance Junior would be given the Big Star role.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually thought this was one of Pete's 'jokes', him taking the pee out of himself and just him making up this 'film opportunity' for laughs, but apparently not, as he said towards the end that CP was now knee deep in the negotiations for Jesus Christ SuperPrat.

For those that didn't watch, Pete, all puffed up, told Carl he had had a meeting with a 'famous Hollywood producer' who wants Pete to play the part of a 30 yr old Jesus. Carl's face was a picture. "Whaaaa?" he said to camera. "Can you imagine him playing Jesus??"

"But you're 40," he pointed out to Pete. "Yeah I know, but the producer thinks I can pass for 30," Pete said, all oily smugfaced. Pete thinks this is an amazing opportunity for him and failed to express even the tiniest reservation about his suitability to play Jesus in a film, what with him not being an actor or remotely Jesus-like. On the contrary, he seemed to think this is what he was born for.

There isn't a suitable smiley to do justice to Carl's listening face.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »

Some of us (including myself) would love to go back packing with our kids on their gap year, however realistically I know & I would presume the majority of parents know, even to hint about tagging along with them & their mates, is a sure fire way not to see them for dust, it's an unwritten rule that seems to exclude PA ie Parents are just an embarrassment to any teenager!
    Well I hope they are or is it just me?:eek::o
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I actually thought this was one of Pete's 'jokes', him taking the pee out of himself and just him making up this 'film opportunity' for laughs, but apparently not, as he said towards the end that CP was now knee deep in the negotiations for Jesus Christ SuperPrat.

For those that didn't watch, Pete, all puffed up, told Carl he had had a meeting with a 'famous Hollywood producer' who wants Pete to play the part of a 30 yr old Jesus. Carl's face was a picture. "Whaaaa?" he said to camera. "Can you imagine him playing Jesus??"

"But you're 40," he pointed out to Pete. "Yeah I know, but the producer thinks I can pass for 30," Pete said, all oily smugfaced. Pete thinks this is an amazing opportunity for him and failed to express even the tiniest reservation about his suitability to play Jesus in a film, what with him not being an actor or remotely Jesus-like. On the contrary, he seemed to think this is what he was born for.

Oh he does "puffing up" marvelously doesn't he?

To be honest I've never been really sure who Carl was, what his job entails etc but personally I've always found him quite a likeable chap & I suspect, through fear of losing what appears to a pretty good job, he's become quite the expert at biting his tongue at Pete's basic lack of manners.
    How the poor guy keeps a straight face when PA pipes up with yet another ludicrous idea is beyond me.:confused:
    Along with Gloria, he's another employee who earns every penny!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have got to be ******* joking!!!!!!! :eek: judas maybe as he does have the same "sell out anyone" qualities as him, but jesus :eek: hopefully this was filmed some time ago and this amazing offer just like the Oz x factor thing, has come to pass as nothing more than another PA publicity stunt

If not hammer and nails anyone to help him practice for the part ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Ian Hyland in today's Daily Mirror was so funny!

After watching last night’s Peter Andre – My Life, I’d be amazed if the offer he apparently received to play Jesus in a “Hollywood” movie comes to pass.

Let’s just say that there’s more chance of his ex-wife playing the Virgin Mary.

It’s a pity though. I could just imagine Pete’s first line as Jesus: “Let the little children come unto me… and I will shove an ITV2 camera in their faces 24/7, leaving them open to all kinds of bullying and ridicule.”

Now I’m not saying Pete’s exploitation of his kids is getting worse. But if he and Junior went on Big Star Little Star I feel there’s every chance Junior would be given the Big Star role.

And there speaks a proper dad ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get it, I know whats happened here, the runner told the producer that Can keep calling asking for a part for PA, and the producer replied "Peter Andre" Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    I get it, I know whats happened here, the runner told the producer that Can keep calling asking for a part for PA, and the producer replied "Peter Andre" Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz :D:D:D

I think you've been watch too much of PA with jokes like that Cym:p
    Forum Member
    What happen in last night episode?

Sorry can't help you Anna, I either have to watch it in the bedroom or wait till I have an empty house:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm starting to warm to Carl quite a lot. He seems to be the only one on that show not kissing the Andre butt at the moment.

As for Peedah's now aborted plans to back pack around the world with Junior when he reaches 18 - errrr is he presuming Junior won't have any friends at that age, or girlfriends to go with? And where would Emily have been in all of this?

Loving Ian Hyland's review of the latest show. He knows exactly how to prick Peter Andre's huge ego and says it like it is.
This discussion has been closed.