Options

Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 21)

Comments

• Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks' official twitter feed confirmed it was a break and that she'll return at a later date.

damn,whoever told Jorgie(and Danny Mac) they had a future in acting should be shot
  • Options
    CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E4 was incredible! Fantastic tension, the scenes with the McQueens were vintage.

My predictions for this week...

Trevor has dead man walking written all over him. I think he's going to die a hero trying to save people.

Doug

Leanne, in the same fashion as Joe after the fire at The Dog. (I just tried to explain to my boyfriend how we discovered 'Trevor's brother' was dead! He's very confused.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Collybird wrote: »
    E4 was incredible! Fantastic tension, the scenes with the McQueens were vintage.

My predictions for this week...

Trevor has dead man walking written all over him. I think he's going to die a hero trying to save people.

Doug

Leanne, in the same fashion as Joe after the fire at The Dog. (I just tried to explain to my boyfriend how we discovered 'Trevor's brother' was dead! He's very confused.)

Ash is also a goner. It's the only way that
    Will is able to stay in the show beyond this week, seeing as the spoilers for 28 October - 1 November indicate that both Dodger and Will survive
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sienna will run over Leanne. Looking obvious that Sienna is going to get caught up in it all.
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing E4 episode. The ending was incredible! I've said it before and will say it again, HO is easily the best when it comes to big stunts. It was on par with blockbuster movies!

Loved how tense it all was, and all the slo mo bits, and the little added bits like the lightbulb and glasses exploding, and the shots of various people being blown backwards was brilliant.
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more, I think Hollyoaks is the most underrated soap ever, compared to the others at the moment, Hollyoaks is definitely the best for drama and great story lines.
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    npd6900 wrote: »
    It was revealed in tonight's C4 ep that one Fraser did to Clare was deliberately push her down some stairs when she was pregnant so she would lose her baby, as Trevor was the father.

Didn't she say it was Trevor that pushed her down the stairs and he said it was an accident?
    Claire also mentioned that she hadn't forgot what he told her when she was 6. Wonder what it was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant see them killing Darren off , not when there will be all the fallout with sienna when she gets found out and when nancy comes back

I agree. I think the Osbourne spoiler is something to do with Tom and Sienna.

I think Will tries to kill Dodger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tony's approaching 36.

Diane met Sinead's dad when she was still a schoolgirl. When Sinead was 16, Diane told her that at her age she met Rob and started babysitting Sinead and Finn. As Finn is 15, this would put Diane about 31. Add a few years (two years maximum really), there's still a bit of an age difference for kids.

It's a really nice touch though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the poster means Doug. I think he is a sure bet as Kieron said that the 'happy ever after' isn't going to happen for them( after Sinead stealing the money for their exit). Plus Ste's storyline is moving to his new family the Lomaxes, and grief etc would give a good reason for Danny taking him in especially as the 'slum' is blown up.
    Yes I meant Doug.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This blast epsiode was #\&@%€£ amazing! I hope my favorite people have survived, but all these rumors make me think they haven't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Didn't she say it was Trevor that pushed her down the stairs and he said it was an accident?
    Claire also mentioned that she hadn't forgot what he told her when she was 6. Wonder what it was.

no it was defo that fraser pushed her, I think Trevor was trying to defend him, saying it was an accident
    ANd her dad told her something along the lines of 'if you have to cry, make sure no one sees' when she was 6, and that you shouldn't show any weakness
  • Options
    Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who were all those people at Ste and Doug's party? They haven't got any friends, other than Leanne, Dennis, Tony and Sinead. And where was Freddie?

I did like the universal contempt for weirdo Will. The scenes with him going after Ash and throttling her were good, although a little too much for the four to nine year olds.

Really tense episode and the blast was great. I loved the slo-mo stuff. I wonder what it would be like watching if you don't look at spoilers or come on forums like this and know what's going to happen.

I don't know how on earth there are only three deaths, though. It was pretty packed in there and the explosion was huge. Surely the death toll would be much higher.

Other than a couple of sickeningly schmultzy looks and kisses, I'm sure Ste and Doug's last conversation was about how Ste would pick Brendan if he had the choice. Deliberate, on the part of the writer (Chris Gill, who is very good) I'm sure. Oh well, poor Dougie. At least he'll get to be the hero before he's squished.

And this is something I never thought I would say, but I don't want Will to die. :eek: Yet. There's got to be a big showdown with Dodger.

Aww, those pics look sweet. It seems a bit random, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    LOVED the explosion, all be it obvious that is was going to happen but you know.. when is hollyoaks really that difficult to guess. I would like a survivor with an amputaion from the blast though maybe, has there been a story like that recently? Maybe Sinead loses an arm or something.. maybe that'd be too difficult to do with green screen or whatever..

I really dont get why Tom bothered telling Sienna he filmed her.. why must people tell others their plot to unviel the bad guys? don' they know that doesnt work!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Danny makes a surprise announcement that knocks his family for six... is that a really awful pun ??He has three daughters and ones having a kid.. so that makes him, sam, perry and his two other daughters... making his family up to six...
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did like the universal contempt for weirdo Will. The scenes with him going after Ash and throttling her were good, although a little too much for the four to nine year olds.

;)

I also want Will to live. :cool:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    npd6900 wrote: »
    It was revealed in tonight's C4 ep that one Fraser did to Clare was deliberately push her down some stairs when she was pregnant so she would lose her baby, as Trevor was the father.
    I didn't quite catch what she said about being pushed down the stairs, but I don't think that can be right, because she said to Trevor, 'If my old man had known back then that you had knocked up his little girl, he would have killed you. He would still kill you now.' So Fraser must not know that she was pregnant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ;)

I also want Will to live. :cool:
    Yes, he has to live long enough for the Good Brother v Evil Brother confrontation that this storyline has been building up to from the beginning. Then he can die, go to prison, or whatever. Just so long as he leaves.
  • Options
    Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night Siena said Darren is no relation to Tom, not strictly true. Tom is the uncle of Darren's sister Bethany so it would make Tom Darren's common law/step uncle.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Last night Siena said Darren is no relation to Tom, not strictly true. Tom is the uncle of Darren's sister Bethany so it would make Tom Darren's common law/step uncle.

She had a point - that's tenuous :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Let's face it, pretty much everyone in Hollyoaks is related to everyone else. And if they're not, BK will soon contrive a relationship, no matter how daft.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it doesn't. Your sister's uncle is not necessarily your step-uncle. Jack was not married to Dawn and Dawn did not adopt Darren, therefore she wasn't his stepmother and therefore Darren is not related to her family.

Only her daughter Bethany is his half-sister.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badly want Leanne to survive :(
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Badly want Leanne to survive :(

I think along with Doug and Ash she's a goner sadly. Plus the surprise one. Possibly Sinead. Though it could be someone we didn't even see go to the party knowing Hollyoaks. They always throw a curve ball in when it comes to stories like this.