Options

EastEnders - so much better since Alfie was removed from The Vic

james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This has made a huge difference to the show. Alfie being moved from A to B list was a great decision.

Comments

• Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I agree. I'm so glad he is appearing in less episodes now and I'm glad he isn't landlord of the Vic anymore. I bet Shane Richie is annoyed that Alfie is no longer landlord of the Vic anymore.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I agree. It's actually made (dare I say it) Alfie refreshed as a character. I just wish they hadn't put them back together, I know its what the majority of casual viewers would want, but Kat was one of the best characters in 2013.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kat and Alfie, but I have to agree. They were getting tired in there. If Aleks does get revenge on Alfie for interfering his relationship, hopefully he'll be off of the market. I think he'd be better suited to the bookies or Beales or somewhere to be honest.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I like Kat and Alfie, but I have to agree. They were getting tired in there. If Aleks does get revenge on Alfie for interfering his relationship, hopefully he'll be off of the market. I think he'd be better suited to the bookies or Beales or somewhere to be honest.

Yeah I'd either put him in a burger van or something near the park away from the market, or the bookies with Cora.