Options

Amy Pond leaving?

twintwin Posts: 1,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry if this is a totally niave question, I thinkit must be , as no-onw else has a thread on it!

Do Amy and Rory stay in that house and not travel with the doctor anymore? Just have not seen anything about either of them leaving the series.

Thanks in advance for all explanations ! :confused::)

Comments

• Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    twin wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a totally niave question, I thinkit must be , as no-onw else has a thread on it!

Do Amy and Rory stay in that house and not travel with the doctor anymore? Just have not seen anything about either of them leaving the series.

Thanks in advance for all explanations ! :confused::)

They will not be in next weeks but will be in the finale. They are returning in series 7 but possibly just a few episodes.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're asking a question that hasn't been answered on-screen yet, therefore it's technically a spoiler, despite there being a fair amount of info on it available online, although it's been discussed in practically every thread about TGC.

Nothing I'm posting here is new information, but it may be considered spoilers by people who are avoiding anything that may hint at future episode content:
    Karen and Arthur have both confirmed they are in next series, but we don't know whether that means they're doing one episode, all of them or something in between.

They have both been spotted filming the Christmas special though, but there is another guest star so they may not have major roles (and they are both busy on other projects at the minute, so a smaller role at the end of the episode would make sense)

And, to complete the spoilers: they're both still on the main credits for the next episode, never mind just the episode credits at the end, and therefore they will be appearing in both Closing Time (presumably at the end of the episode) and in the finale. Now, of course this could be repeated scenes from Lake Silencio, but I doubt it.
  • Options
    twintwin Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I've heard (can't remember where) that
    Amy and Rory are in the opening sequence

I don't think they'll be in much at all, but I can't see them being completely ignored the whole episode.
  • Options
    LivingDestinyLivingDestiny Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Amy and Rory are in the finale but not neccesarily this Amy and Rory... Apparently (only rumours but I'll spoiler tag anyway
    The end of The God Complex is where The Doctor leaves the Ponds... What we are witnessing now it the 200 years so we get The Doctor from TIA...

Only a theory thought to me I think we have to remember the rules for that one

Rule 1 - The Doctor Lies