Ugly Betty - why the double episode?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Ugly Betty already ruined the BB final by starting it during the same evening as BB.

That's just utter b#ll#cks! You couldn't have ruined the BBfinal if you'd got a donkey to drop a load on it.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im still a massive Ugly Betty fan. I love Amanda, the receptionist. She hasnt been in it as much recently, and i miss her. She is a great character.
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Is Season 3 following on Channel 4 immediately after the season 2 finale? I've been waiting because I've already seen season 2 and I want to see season 3 on TV rather than download them.

Not according to next week's TV and satellite week which says it is the final episode of series 2 and that series 3 will be on next year!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Series 3 won't be on Channel 4 until at least January, for sure.
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Im still a massive Ugly Betty fan. I love Amanda, the receptionist. She hasnt been in it as much recently, and i miss her. She is a great character.

You'll be happy to know she's in the new series a lot :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I love her too, especially when she is with Mark.
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if there starting DH the week after season 4 ends then i dont really see why they cant start ugly betty :( oh well..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Ugly Betty......sooo glad "coach Diaz" aka Eddie Cibrian is apparently going to be a bit of a regular woooohoo
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Oh my! How hot did Eddie cibrian look! I could get used to seeing more of him.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheddy99 wrote: »
    You'll be happy to know she's in the new series a lot :)
    PoohBear7 wrote: »
    I love her too, especially when she is with Mark.

Thats great news. Thanks.