Comments

• farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not available in my country...I'd probably disagree of them anyway.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's not Dennis & Conor then .. meh
    Also region locked here.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The title of the thread is a bit misleading. The video title is actually worst evictions and features some of those who got booed heaviest. The description actually says housemates who were generally disliked by viewers though, in which case it makes no sense to include Aaron in there as he won!
  • Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    The title of the thread is a bit misleading. The video title is actually worst evictions and features some of those who got booed heaviest. The description actually says housemates who were generally disliked by viewers though, in which case it makes no sense to include Aaron in there as he won!

For sure a badly chosen title.

Anyway, anybody can watch it from the link below. Simply change the IP Address Location above the video to any location where it's available. United Kingdom (London) works for me.

http://uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I80sWMZO%2FHpVhrSLk7YM5DnPGYMeQ07vBZDbclYaN2nDQj5aCCu3nd2oi9Tt3ixEv6wYJZfMzO9SUd9K%2B%2FFh3O6&bit=1
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    The worst ones are probably Hira and Maysoon, sure they both seemed like very nice people, and there have been some awful ones (*looks at Dennis, Connor and CaroleSTFU*) but at least they actually did something.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Worst-ever housemates: Rachel Rice and Sam Evans.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    The worst ones are probably Hira and Maysoon, sure they both seemed like very nice people, and there have been some awful ones (*looks at Dennis, Connor and CaroleSTFU*) but at least they actually did something.

Maysoon I can understand but not Hira. She was quite funny at times and not even among the dullest of her series, let alone of every series! Plus at least she actually stayed until she was evicted and didn't walk!
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenneth Tong.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Vanessa Nimmo
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Hira. Her crazy singing in the performance task was one of the highlights of the series, as was her eating that massive cake without being allowed to use her hands.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Worst-ever housemates: Rachel Rice and Sam Evans.

Yeah, two winners, that makes a great deal of sense doesn't it?
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel Rice (BB9)
    Kathreya Cookie Power (BB9)
    Mohamed Mohammed (BB9)
    Darnell (BB9)
    Kris (BB10)
    Kenneth Tong (BB10)
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcus (BB10) for he is the worst HM, I'm watching BB10 ATM & I'm really struggle to watch it again, I forgot how arrogant the guy is, so much so I think I won't watch any more, can't believe how popular he was at the time.

Another HM I didn't like was David (BB11) with all his god preaching.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Aaron and Noirin seem out of place in that video. Certainly marmite housemates with equal amounts of love and hate, proved by the fact that Aaron managed to win and Noirin had already survived one eviction and was apparently going to survive a second one until BB put her boyfriend in aswell.

Putting all like/dislike bias aside I think Laura from BB11 should be considered the worst.
    I don't think the words 'complete waste of time' have ever fit a housemate's time in the house so appropriately. She disappeared so quick I can barely remember what she looks like, plus she was actually chosen to enter the house by her housemates (which is quite a complimentary thing most would be grateful for) and she took the place of someone who could have appreciated it more.
    Vanessa Nimmo

That's a bit harsh. She wasn't my fave from BB5, mainly because I loved the cast as a whole, but she had a strong character, brought alot during her time on the show despite being the first officially evicted and seemed like a decent person underneath it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Aaron, awful when he asked big brother to put it in writing that the housemates had agreed with eachother they would share the prize money equally, and no wonder, he only won something like £9 odds, of course he ended up with the £50,000 but the point is his greed before he knew he won.
    Forum Member
    Lisa, for every time she put her fingers in her ears and sang 'la la la' like a child to block out Freddie talking.... and continuing to call him 'Halfwit' long after he earned his name back.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »
    Rachel Rice (BB9)
    Kathreya Cookie Power (BB9)
    Mohamed Mohammed (BB9)
    Darnell (BB9)
    Kris (BB10)
    Kenneth Tong (BB10)
    Crikey :o Four HM's from BB9 and not one of them was that hobgoblin Dennis :o
    Forum Member
    Marcus was excellent when he spoke in an Irish accept and he was pulled into the Diary Room and big brother tried to accuse him of being racist.
    Unbelievable laugh when Marcus stopped BB in his tracks and told them to back off ,he wasn't accepting them trying to twist something that's commonly acceptable in jokes. He really told BB off and BB backed down. I would like to see this clip again but it was removed from the repeats. Anyone else remember it and can maybe access it?? would really appreciate a link.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always suggest Cairon from BB10 (or was it 11) for this one.. As I remember him, he did very little for a week or two then got swept away in the the early series Freddie tidal wave.

I'm generally very good at remembering at least one fun thing from every housemate, but he's always been the one that I can't remember absolutely anything about. I can't even think what he looked like!
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the Duvet Queen?
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron, awful when he asked big brother to put it in writing that the housemates had agreed with eachother they would share the prize money equally, and no wonder, he only won something like £9 odds, of course he ended up with the £50,000 but the point is his greed before he knew he won.

How was it awful?

Obviously it wasn't the responsibility of the show to help them but surely it would have been for the best for all of them if they'd done that as it may the stopped the fall outs and supposed violent outbursts between for Jaylou and Tom and Alex after the show. It seems all the finalists were very greedy. Then again it strikes that they seemingly didn't care much for each other anyway.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole BB8
    One housemate managed to destroy an entire series and totally bring down the rest.
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey :o Four HM's from BB9 and not one of them was that hobgoblin Dennis :o

I forgot about him:-(

I'd like to add
    Carole (BB8)
    Susie (BB7)
    Brian Belo (BB8)
    Kara-Louise (BB8)
    Tracey (BB8)
    Lisa (BB10)
    Sam Pepper (BB11)
    Steve Gill (BB11)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Indeed, and if only half the people posting had bothered to see what the video was about instead of just throwing random names about.

In some ways Aaron's eviction WAS the worst eviction ever. After a bit you can hear screams and cheers, but there is a truly falling-down-a-lift-shaft moment when he comes out of the house, and the word 'Winner!' lights up on the screen, and fireworks start going off along the catwalk, and all you can hear is boos; you can see that he was really gutted, and it was a dreadful end to a tiresome series.

I had forgotten Noirin's hostile eviction: one of the few where I can't hear any cheers at all. Sezer on the other hand appears to end up being smothered in squealing girly flesh, which he probably quite enjoyed.
    I loved Hira. Her crazy singing in the performance task was one of the highlights of the series, as was her eating that massive cake without being allowed to use her hands.
    Hira was brilliant. It is obvious that anyone who claims she was a worst housemate just doesn't remember her. She was both adorable and hilarious.
    Putting all like/dislike bias aside I think Laura from BB11 should be considered the worst.
    I don't think the words 'complete waste of time' have ever fit a housemate's time in the house so appropriately. She disappeared so quick I can barely remember what she looks like, plus she was actually chosen to enter the house by her housemates (which is quite a complimentary thing most would be grateful for) and she took the place of someone who could have appreciated it more.

Yes, true. Dull and spineless.
    Marcus was excellent when he spoke in an Irish accept and he was pulled into the Diary Room and big brother tried to accuse him of being racist.
    Unbelievable laugh when Marcus stopped BB in his tracks and told them to back off ,he wasn't accepting them trying to twist something that's commonly acceptable in jokes. He really told BB off and BB backed down. I would like to see this clip again but it was removed from the repeats. Anyone else remember it and can maybe access it?? would really appreciate a link.

I certainly remember it better than you do. He was doing a cod-Indian accent, not an Irish one, and BB told him that is might be considered offensive (which it was) not racist. And BB did not back down in spite of his rude bluster, but stayed calm and firm, and generally left him in shouty pieces.
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Conor
    2. Dennis
    3. The Entire Cast of BB12

All dreadful housemates that ruined the series they were in.