Back to Camelot: Season 4 - Knights, Camelot, Agravaine!

Comments

• Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smint wrote: »
    Well, I can confirm that Rupert looks fabulous:
    in a tux
    at a wake
    draped over a bed
    smoking
    in a smoking jacket
    singing (exceptionally well)

And Nat and I were NOT badly behaved - they only had to drop the security curtain once! :D

Ha! According to her website, SHE saw them ALL in Southampton! In fact, the blog she posted is identical to the review I linked to when we were choosing which trio to go and see. Hmmm

Who is 'SHE'? :confused:

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it. Now awaiting my email to hear all the private details. :D

PS Conversation this breakfast time was the subject of my forthcoming significant birthday. I can think of no better way of celebrating than seeing someone special in a play/concert/live performance. Obviously that someone special could be one of many people. :p If any of you see any shows advertised for next winter, please let me know! Thanks. :)
  • SmintSmint Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »
    Who is 'SHE'? :confused:

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it. Now awaiting my email to hear all the private details. :D

PS Conversation this breakfast time was the subject of my forthcoming significant birthday. I can think of no better way of celebrating than seeing someone special in a play/concert/live performance. Obviously that someone special could be one of many people. :p If any of you see any shows advertised for next winter, please let me know! Thanks. :)

The Merlin Locations woman who reports on all the actors' movements :)

Oh, and I missed out that Rupert does a pretty mean Charleston as well :D

I can assure you that Nat and I were absolutely on our best behaviour! No squeeing, squealing, waving, storming the stage (with or without whipped cream), although Rupert himself did make a few suggestive comments . . . and saw a squirrel ;)

Will keep an eye out for upcoming theatre productions :)

Who's on your list of "would like to see"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can assure you that Nat and I were absolutely on our best behaviour! No squeeing, squealing, waving, storming the stage (with or without whipped cream), although Rupert himself did make a few suggestive comments . . . and saw a squirrel ;)

:confused::confused::confused:

Am I missing an in-joke? a euphemism?
    Will keep an eye out for upcoming theatre productions :)

Who's on your list of "would like to see"?

Thank you.

You have to ask? :o:o

Colin.....

Colin.....

Colin....

DT, naturally.....

Colin....

Actually, I have a bit of thing for Roger Allam now, thanks to the Tempest.

Oh, you know, anyone...but Colin would be nice. Or DT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was a bit in the first play (set at a wake) where everyone is trying to be desperately polite . . . but then get all excited when Rupert's character looks out of the window and says, "Look, a squirrel!"

Colin.....

Colin.....

Colin....

DT, naturally.....

Colin....

Well, THAT's narrowed it down . . . :D
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in a tux
    at a wake
    draped over a bed
    smoking
    in a smoking jacket

And Nat and I were NOT badly behaved - they only had to drop the security curtain once! :D
    He does indeed. *dreamy sigh* Sadly he never made it to my train. :(

We were amazingly well behaved, especially given how easy it would have been to storm that stage. Not to mention the fact that he actually said the line "Come to bed at once!" in a very authoritative tone. :o:D
    Ha! According to her website, SHE saw them ALL in Southampton! In fact, the blog she posted is identical to the review I linked to when we were choosing which trio to go and see. Hmmm
    I knew she would have seen all of them!

Not really, one of his characters actually spotted a squirrel at one point, although I suspect that Smint with her filthy mind may be making it into a euphemism. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    He does indeed. *dreamy sigh* Sadly he never made it to my train. :(

Shame. You could have got a smut in your eye and re-enacted Brief Encounter ;)
    We were amazingly well behaved, especially given how easy it would have been to storm that stage. Not to mention the fact that he actually said the line "Come to bed at once!" in a very authoritative tone. :o:D

Oh yes *wibble*
    I knew she would have seen all of them!

She's probably out in NY watching Alex in Macbeth as we speak . . . ;)
    Not really, one of his characters actually spotted a squirrel at one point, although I suspect that Smint with her filthy mind may be making it into a euphemism. :p

For once No! It just made me laugh :D
  • Lem_1Lem_1 Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    in a tux
    at a wake
    draped over a bed
    smoking
    in a smoking jacket

Especially in the tux :) And the singing was damn good too.
    They were very well behaved, the "We love you Rupert" banner only came out in act 2 and they did not make too much mess with the whipped cream on the stage at the curtain call :D

Colin.....

Colin.....

Colin....

DT, naturally.....

Colin....

I wouldn't hold your breath for DT back onstage this year but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back with the RSC next season (here's hoping anyway!)
    No idea on Colin or Roger Allam though.
    Not to mention the fact that he actually said the line "Come to bed at once!" in a very authoritative tone. :o:p

I think the most appropriate response to the comment is "yes dear" don't you? Silly woman on stage did not seem to understand that though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention the fact that he actually said the line "Come to bed at once!" in a very authoritative tone. :o:D

Oh dear. I expect the dry cleaning bill for your seats will have been expensive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably out in NY watching Alex in Macbeth as we speak . . . ;)
    It actually would not surprise me. :p
    For once No! It just made me laugh :D
    OK, I'll believe you just this once.
    Lem_1 wrote: »
    I think the most appropriate response to the comment is "yes dear" don't you? Silly woman on stage did not seem to understand that though.
    I think the most appropriate response would be to grab him by the hand and get to the nearest bed as quickly as possible, removing all clothes on the way. ;-)
    Oh dear. I expect the dry cleaning bill for your seats will have been expensive.
    :o:o AVI!! :o:o

Just when I think I'm through being shocked at you, you go and post a comment like that. Although I confess I did laugh quite a lot at it. :D
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know what is wrong with Cads but her partner put a message on her fb page to say she had come out of intensive care and was on a HDU - which all sounded really scary - no word since....:(

Oh no, how awful. I hope her, her husband and her little boy are all okay. :(

Well it looks like I'm going to be footloose and fancy free again <sigh> but on the plus side I can now resume attacking Colin with whipped cream and chocolate sauce and I am back on the market as a potential wife for him. Every cloud eh. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it looks like I'm going to be footloose and fancy free again <sigh> but on the plus side I can now resume attacking Colin with whipped cream and chocolate sauce and I am back on the market as a potential wife for him. Every cloud eh. :D
    Hi Keren! :) How are you? How's the course going?

Sorry to hear about the bf, clearly the universe has decided you should marry Colin. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Keren! :) How are you? How's the course going?

Sorry to hear about the bf, clearly the universe has decided you should marry Colin. ;)

Hi Nat, the course is going well thanks. I was doing okay up until very recently. Everything was going very well with my bf until he told me he'd been arrested for something really awful. Well really awful is a massive understatement but I don't want to say on here what it is. He could go to prison and lose his job. I can deal with cheating and being dumped but this is completely different. God, I really know how to pick them don't I. My friend said at least this happened now rather than 3 years down the line which is some small comfort I suppose. I'm trying not to let it effect me too much but I'm still in shock and every time I think about it I feel more and more sick. :( Sorry for the pity party, that probably wasn't the answer you were expecting.

How are you and everyone else? How's the new job going?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Nat, the course is going well thanks. I was doing okay up until very recently. Everything was going very well with my bf until he told me he'd been arrested for something really awful. Well really awful is a massive understatement but I don't want to say on here what it is. He could go to prison and lose his job. I can deal with cheating and being dumped but this is completely different. God, I really know how to pick them don't I. My friend said at least this happened now rather than 3 years down the line which is some small comfort I suppose. I'm trying not to let it effect me too much but I'm still in shock and every time I think about it I feel more and more sick. :( Sorry for the pity party, that probably wasn't the answer you were expecting.

How are you and everyone else? How's the new job going?
    Oh god, that sounds terrible. I'm really sorry you're having to deal with that, it must be an awful position to be in and I can only imagine how betrayed you must feel. :( I think your friend is right in a way, at least you're not in a place where it would be harder to disentangle your life from his (like if you were renting a house or had a mortgage together), but I expect the way you feel about it would be the same whenever it happened. I hope that you can move on and move past it soon, I'm sure that whatever it was there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. And don't apologise for being upset. (((hug)))

I'm fine thanks, the new job is good, one baby=dead easy ;) but she's very sweet and I'm enjoying it. Lem and Smint and I went to see Rupert's play last Saturday and had a great time. :D
  • myselfandimyselfandi Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Yes, I meant High Dependency Unit. :(

What I would call Intensive Care or IC then. Hope she's improved.
    Well that's hardly cheered me up! We want him back here giving out "extras" to his loyal fans who have been (not so) patiently waiting for him to launch Cold >:(>:(>:(

I am (unsurprisingly) on Smint's side here; the show doing well is not good news as far as I'm concerned, I want him to get a job over here. Preferably somewhere in the London area. ;)

My husband appears to be on your side as well, because he insisted on watching PBS frontline again. Could he be jealous?

Too bad for y'all, because Night Shift held admirably for summertime viewers, here. It appears to be hitting the sweet spot for summertime sexy guilty pleasure show. The ratings keep up and NS will be the first of the summertime shows to be renewed :D

ok, now that I've said the nice stuff, imma going to be brutally honest. Eoin's 'American' accent is horrible. He actually sounds English! I suggest either intensive training with a dialogue coach OR getting the writers to put in that TC Callahan was raised in Ireland until 14 or 16 and got his US citizenship by being in the US army and serving with distinction. or something.

Everything was going very well with my bf until he told me he'd been arrested for something really awful. Well really awful is a massive understatement but I don't want to say on here what it is. He could go to prison and lose his job.

:o ok, well he gets points for being honest. Hope he works it out somehow.
  • myselfandimyselfandi Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Argh, forgot to link Tom Hopper's manly man pose. Apparently he's getting married and had a stag do ……

Janice Lewis ‏@Penny_poppins 18h
    @Tomhopperhops looking stunning 😉 Great meeting your friends shame I can't remember any names haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, that sounds terrible. I'm really sorry you're having to deal with that, it must be an awful position to be in and I can only imagine how betrayed you must feel. :( I think your friend is right in a way, at least you're not in a place where it would be harder to disentangle your life from his (like if you were renting a house or had a mortgage together), but I expect the way you feel about it would be the same whenever it happened. I hope that you can move on and move past it soon, I'm sure that whatever it was there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. And don't apologise for being upset. (((hug)))

I'm fine thanks, the new job is good, one baby=dead easy ;) but she's very sweet and I'm enjoying it. Lem and Smint and I went to see Rupert's play last Saturday and had a great time. :D

Thanks Nat. It would have been an awful shock whenever it happened but yes I feel grateful that I have no ties to him at all. That would have made this a million times worse. I knew he had a lot of 'issues' but I clearly underestimated how severe they were. I tried to encourage him to get help for it but he's very stubborn and he refused. He said it all started a year ago before I was even with him so really there was nothing I could have done. I just feel guilty by association I guess. I don't know if this carried on whilst I was with him, I'm assuming it must have done which is extremely disturbing in itself. I'm trying to distract myself but due to what he's been arrested for he has to be investigated for a while before he's charged with anything so it'll be hanging over me for at least a few months. I know I could try and forget it and pretend it never happened but realistically I know I can't, especially if he ends up being charged and it's reported in the local press. Eurgh. I can't get over the fact that someone I've known for a decade could do something so awful and disgusting. It's a really, really shit feeling and I don't know how I'm going to trust anyone again after this. I think I'm going either join a nunnery or go gay.

I'm glad the play was good, it sounded fun. I hope Colin or someone does another play soon, I need cheering up. :( Maybe I should watch lots of episodes of Merlin seeing as I haven't watched any for months and am still on S3. I think I'll avoid S5 though otherwise I'll be slitting my wrists by the end. :D

And does anyone know what's happened to Bradley yet? It's like he's fallen off the face of the earth.
    myselfandi wrote: »
    :o ok, well he gets points for being honest. Hope he works it out somehow.

Ha, yes I suppose so. He told me as soon as he was released on bail, so at least he didn't drag it out and lie to me. He does live with his parents and they were there when he was arrested and as I said what he's done is extremely serious (he denied part of it but I'm not sure that I believe him) so I don't think they would have been able to cover something like that up.
    Argh, forgot to link Tom Hopper's manly man pose. Apparently he's getting married and had a stag do ……

@Tomhopperhops looking stunning 😉 Great meeting your friends shame I can't remember any names haha

Great photo, I love the pouting. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I would call Intensive Care or IC then. Hope she's improved.
    They're different here, because she was in ICU and then she was moved to the High Dependancy one. So a step in the right direction at least, but still not good. :( I'm hoping she's improved too.
    Too bad for y'all, because Night Shift held admirably for summertime viewers, here. It appears to be hitting the sweet spot for summertime sexy guilty pleasure show. The ratings keep up and NS will be the first of the summertime shows to be renewed :D
    Rats! >:( Perhaps they could kill his character off :p
    ok, now that I've said the nice stuff, imma going to be brutally honest. Eoin's 'American' accent is horrible. He actually sounds English! I suggest either intensive training with a dialogue coach OR getting the writers to put in that TC Callahan was raised in Ireland until 14 or 16 and got his US citizenship by being in the US army and serving with distinction. or something.
    Much as I love Eoin I don't think accents are his forte. ;) But I don't see why they couldn't have him having spent a large portion of his childhood in Ireland to explain it, it's easy enough to make up some reason for it.

Ha! :D Love it!
    Thanks Nat. It would have been an awful shock whenever it happened but yes I feel grateful that I have no ties to him at all. That would have made this a million times worse. I knew he had a lot of 'issues' but I clearly underestimated how severe they were. I tried to encourage him to get help for it but he's very stubborn and he refused. He said it all started a year ago before I was even with him so really there was nothing I could have done. I just feel guilty by association I guess. I don't know if this carried on whilst I was with him, I'm assuming it must have done which is extremely disturbing in itself. I'm trying to distract myself but due to what he's been arrested for he has to be investigated for a while before he's charged with anything so it'll be hanging over me for at least a few months. I know I could try and forget it and pretend it never happened but realistically I know I can't, especially if he ends up being charged and it's reported in the local press. Eurgh. I can't get over the fact that someone I've known for a decade could do something so awful and disgusting. It's a really, really shit feeling and I don't know how I'm going to trust anyone again after this. I think I'm going either join a nunnery or go gay.
    (((hug))) I don't think that pretending it never happened would be practical even if he doesn't end up being charged, I guess you've got to find some way to let your guilt go. I'm sorry that it's going to take a while for it to be resolved, it must make it harder to move on, hopefully once it's all done (whatever the outcome) you'll feel more like you have a fresh start. Finishing your course and being able to move to a new job/area might help too? I understand how something like that would shake your trust a lot but I'm sure it'll get better with time. Or when Colin asks you to marry him. ;)
    I'm glad the play was good, it sounded fun. I hope Colin or someone does another play soon, I need cheering up. :( Maybe I should watch lots of episodes of Merlin seeing as I haven't watched any for months and am still on S3. I think I'll avoid S5 though otherwise I'll be slitting my wrists by the end. :D

And does anyone know what's happened to Bradley yet? It's like he's fallen off the face of the earth.
    Colin seems to be having a break but hopefully he'll be in something else soon, he doesn't seem the type to sit around. Unlike Bradley who might as well have moved to Outer Mongolia the amount we've heard from him.

You should definitely watch some S3 Merlin to cheer up. I could go for a bit of S3 watching and drinking game myself. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (((hug))) I don't think that pretending it never happened would be practical even if he doesn't end up being charged, I guess you've got to find some way to let your guilt go. I'm sorry that it's going to take a while for it to be resolved, it must make it harder to move on, hopefully once it's all done (whatever the outcome) you'll feel more like you have a fresh start. Finishing your course and being able to move to a new job/area might help too? I understand how something like that would shake your trust a lot but I'm sure it'll get better with time. Or when Colin asks you to marry him. ;)

My instinctive reaction actually was I'll have to move. I don't live that far from him and I don't know if I could stand bumping into him or his family in the street. It would be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else but I'm very close to my family so it would be hard moving away from them. I suppose if I went to London or somewhere nearby it's not that far away and I can go home lots if I want to. But I've got several months to decide so I'll see. Only 8 months to go now! Scary. :o
    Colin seems to be having a break but hopefully he'll be in something else soon, he doesn't seem the type to sit around. Unlike Bradley who might as well have moved to Outer Mongolia the amount we've heard from him.

You should definitely watch some S3 Merlin to cheer up. I could go for a bit of S3 watching and drinking game myself. :D

I hope Colin is in something else soon. Is Quirke on now? I seem to remember someone saying it started last week.

Haha we could start the S3 rewatch thread again! I got up to the Elena episode, which I think is number 6. Don't know what comes after that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My instinctive reaction actually was I'll have to move. I don't live that far from him and I don't know if I could stand bumping into him or his family in the street. It would be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else but I'm very close to my family so it would be hard moving away from them. I suppose if I went to London or somewhere nearby it's not that far away and I can go home lots if I want to. But I've got several months to decide so I'll see. Only 8 months to go now! Scary. :o
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to be too far from my family either, but if you're somewhere where you can get home in a few hours it maybe wouldn't be too bad. Plus if you came to London we could go shopping again. :D And you'd be closer to Colin's plays (probably). Do you have to start looking for jobs before the end of your course or do you have to wait to be fully qualified before you can look?
    I hope Colin is in something else soon. Is Quirke on now? I seem to remember someone saying it started last week.

Haha we could start the S3 rewatch thread again! I got up to the Elena episode, which I think is number 6. Don't know what comes after that.
    I think Quirke has been on for a couple of weeks, so it should be the one with Colin in this Sunday. Will have to check.

Ha! We could definitely go back in the S3 thread, just ignore all the DW posts :p I think ep 7 is the Elyan one, and then 8 is when Arthur goes on his quest to the Fisher king and Merlin fetches Gwaine (an excellent idea :D) and I like both of those ones.
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's only because some people want to see if TC (Eoin) ends up in a threesome with Landry (his current GF), Jordan (his ex-GF) or Krista (his future GF?). Not that I'd ever watch the show of course. :p

For now, I watch to check out the medical equipment and procedures. The show lost me when the war veteran Helicopter pilot didn't fly it like a war veteran Helicopter pilot. :(

As for TC's regional American accent... what's wrong with that? It's impressive that Eoin's really mastered that Scotch-Irish accent from the Mid-Atlantic/Virginia/Maryland/Appalachan area because it's very difficult not to mention rare. And while it's not like the more popular Mid-Western or New York accents on TV, TC's accent is American and adds a bit of lingual diversity to television.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Keren, sorry to read about your troubles. What an awful thing to have to deal with. I am guessing the ex must be suspected of committing some crime against the person - I hope that doesn't mean that you will have to have too much to do with the investigation? It probably doesn't feel like it at the moment, but you have had a lucky escape, and the fact that your course is coming near its end is a good thing too. You will have lots of other things to concentrate on: finishing assignments, looking for jobs, etc. I second what Natarhi said about it not being too bad being away from family as long as you are only a short time away from them. I have never lived more than 2 hours travel time from my parents and you would be surprised how far that allows you to be. But if family is what is most important to you, don't let your ex's crimes drive you away.

Re Colin: is he 'resting' at present? Last I heard, he was going to be filming Testament of Youth. Is that finished now? And yes, Quirke has been on for a couple of weeks and Colin is in the episode to be shown on Sunday. I have watched the other 2 eps so that I will understand what it is all about on Sunday, but I reckon you could just watch for a Colin Pick-me-up without needing to know what has gone before. That's what I would recommend for you, if you can get the time.

There has been no news on Cadiva for weeks now. I think about her often. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to be too far from my family either, but if you're somewhere where you can get home in a few hours it maybe wouldn't be too bad. Plus if you came to London we could go shopping again. :D And you'd be closer to Colin's plays (probably). Do you have to start looking for jobs before the end of your course or do you have to wait to be fully qualified before you can look?

I think Quirke has been on for a couple of weeks, so it should be the one with Colin in this Sunday. Will have to check.

Ha! We could definitely go back in the S3 thread, just ignore all the DW posts :p I think ep 7 is the Elyan one, and then 8 is when Arthur goes on his quest to the Fisher king and Merlin fetches Gwaine (an excellent idea :D) and I like both of those ones.

Oooh yes we could go shopping again! Can't believe that was nearly a year ago. I've always wanted to experience living in London so it would be good if I could get a job there. We start looking before the end of the course but it won't be till Oct-Nov time, and I've heard that interviews at my training trust won't be till after Christmas. I expect it will come round quickly though.

Ah that's ideal timing about Quirke! I shall look out for it. That's good you like those S3 episodes too, we shall have to go back to it.
    Hello Keren, sorry to read about your troubles. What an awful thing to have to deal with. I am guessing the ex must be suspected of committing some crime against the person - I hope that doesn't mean that you will have to have too much to do with the investigation? It probably doesn't feel like it at the moment, but you have had a lucky escape, and the fact that your course is coming near its end is a good thing too. You will have lots of other things to concentrate on: finishing assignments, looking for jobs, etc. I second what Natarhi said about it not being too bad being away from family as long as you are only a short time away from them. I have never lived more than 2 hours travel time from my parents and you would be surprised how far that allows you to be. But if family is what is most important to you, don't let your ex's crimes drive you away.

Re Colin: is he 'resting' at present? Last I heard, he was going to be filming Testament of Youth. Is that finished now? And yes, Quirke has been on for a couple of weeks and Colin is in the episode to be shown on Sunday. I have watched the other 2 eps so that I will understand what it is all about on Sunday, but I reckon you could just watch for a Colin Pick-me-up without needing to know what has gone before. That's what I would recommend for you, if you can get the time.

There has been no news on Cadiva for weeks now. I think about her often. :(

Hi Avi. No, I've got nothing to do with the investigation thank god, at least the police haven't contacted me and I don't see any reason why they would need to. It's one of the worst things anyone could be arrested for though which is why I'm so upset. I won't be running away, I just feel like I might need a fresh start somewhere else. I can always try and come back home if it doesn't work out. You're right, I am going to be very busy for the rest of this year so at least that's something to keep me going.

I shall definitely be watching Colin on Sunday, I've waited long enough so this episode had better be good! :D

That's very worrying about Cadiva, I hope she's alright. :( Is there any way you can contact her husband at all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no Keren - hope you're OK! :)

And yay for Colin on Sunday!

As for watching Series 3 again, I don't think we can plunge straight into Episode 6 . . . I think we should ease ourselves in from, may I suggest, Episode 4? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh yes we could go shopping again! Can't believe that was nearly a year ago. I've always wanted to experience living in London so it would be good if I could get a job there. We start looking before the end of the course but it won't be till Oct-Nov time, and I've heard that interviews at my training trust won't be till after Christmas. I expect it will come round quickly though.
    I'm sure it will because you'll be so busy. It'd be brilliant if you came to London. :D
    Ah that's ideal timing about Quirke! I shall look out for it. That's good you like those S3 episodes too, we shall have to go back to it.
    For sure, just let me know when you will have the time to watch them. :)
    As for watching Series 3 again, I don't think we can plunge straight into Episode 6 . . . I think we should ease ourselves in from, may I suggest, Episode 4? ;)
    Hmmm, good plan Smint. In fact I think what would be best is if we watched episode 4 twice in lieu of watching episode 5. ;-) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no Keren - hope you're OK! :)

And yay for Colin on Sunday!

Thanks, I don't know if I'd say I'm ok but I'm holding up. Or trying to at least.

Excellent idea about Episode 4, can't believe I didn't think of that myself. :D
    I'm sure it will because you'll be so busy. It'd be brilliant if you came to London. :D

For sure, just let me know when you will have the time to watch them. :)

It would be good if I went to London, at least I'll know you and Smint and I know a few others. I've thought about going to other counties in East Anglia but I don't really know anyone there, pretty scary moving somewhere on your own where you know literally no-one.

Okay, it will probably be next weekend or some time in the week if you're about. :)