Big fan of Chris

scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
Forum Member
✭✭
I just think he's a great housemate. Nothing boring about him and nothing bad either. His diary room chats are interesting, he's certainly not daft, and he keeps his cool in the house even when he's admitted he's shitting himself. Perfect winner in my eyes, (for now, lol)

Comments

• VicarioVicario Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I agree. Him and Matthew seem to be the only two that understand where they are. As it stands now I'd want him to win.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Chris. He's calm, intelligent, empathetic and thoughtful, without being a wimp. My stand-out to win.
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers guys . It's not often folk agree with me.

I liked him from his VT when he said he's the guy who'll be sitting in the corner saying "bastard" to everyone, then he'd probably go pee in the kitchen. I'm a bit like that too, lol.

That Pauline thought he was really going to pee in the kitchen... god, she's an ass. I went off her right then too.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant you see through his act?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »

I can't. Tell me about it.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please tell us about this so called acting then.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just because others' opinions on him differs from yours it doesn't mean there is an act to see through. Or that there isn't. He is liked based on what we have seen of him. I take offense to people inferring we are suffering some kind of delusion. We get you don't like him - many of us do. Can't you just accept that? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Please tell us about this so called acting then.

Don't you know that actors never stop acting darling?
    It is impossible for actors to have any personality of their own. It's a well known fact. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    the one person in the house I feel i could abide for any longer than ten mins. the most insightful HM i can remember in the dairy room and an all round good fella.
  • MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him, hope he wins at this point, subject to change :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually felt sorry for him in the DR..especially when he said he felt frightened. God, it must be horrendous to be in such an enclosed space with those awful people.

So far he's doing well.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Love Chris. He's calm, intelligent, empathetic and thoughtful, without being a wimp. My stand-out to win.

He's the only winner I can see at this stage. I'm a fan too. I also like Winston.:blush:
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's my current favourite.
  • StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MillyC wrote: »
    I love him, hope he wins at this point, subject to change :D

Ditto :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, not my fave as still can't choose yet, but he's been good.
    Bless his cotton socks for nominating Pauline.
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, but I do feel like he is putting on a bit of an act. And it is a bit of an irritating act. I wish he would just be himself. But I have a feeling he is so used to playing different parts.. that he doesn't know how to be himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all put on an act to a certain extent, after time the mask slips. Can't believe how quickly some of these hm didn't even bother.
    Heavens to mercy if this is showing their good sides.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the one person in the house I feel i could abide for any longer than ten mins. the most insightful HM i can remember in the dairy room and an all round good fella.

Totally agree with this.

I'm liking Marlon too. I haven't seen too much of him to make a proper decision yet, but he reminds me of Victor a wee bit, (no, not because he's the same colour). Might just be the accent though, :D
  • NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I'm really liking Chris at the moment
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's the best at the moment, but I fear the house paranoia will turn him mad quite soon, I can see him laying naked in the garden chewing on his flip-flops while the other housemates look on in distress :cool: