The Saturdays - Greatest Hits (lead single)

Comments

• Bryan_HBryan_H Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    It sounds like Icona Pop and Neon Jungle with Girls Aloud style lyrics. To be honest I wasn't sure of the song at first but after a few listens it's growing on me and I do like it but to me it did and still sounds like one big chorus.

I think the I Tunes EP will maybe be announced closer to the singles release date
  • Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had kinda written The Saturdays off tbh, thought they were pretty much done lol.

Got to admit though, this has breathed some life back in to them. Hopefully the GP thinks the same.

They are likeable girls who actually do have a decent back catalogue of hits!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This better smash and be eaten up by radio. Brilliant summer song - anthemic, catchy, loud and fun. Xenomania and The Sats are a good match.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can actually work out who is singign what now, all the different "What are you waiting for? parts are sung by someone different, Una's is the easiest to differentiate, next Frankie.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love it!
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else wake up this morning with the 'what are you waiting for?' bit in their head? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to this, I really don't like it in the slightest, for me one of their worse
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    http://bouncin.it/XvSTy

Here's the video
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The EP is now available on iTunes for pre-order. Only £2.99 for -

1. What Are You Waiting For? (LuvBug Radio Edit)
    2. When Love Takes Over (First Choice Summer Anthem)
    3. Greatest Hits Megamix
    4. What Are You Waiting For? (The Alias Radio Edit)
    5. Greatest Hits Megamix (Video)

:O! Currently #102 on iTunes.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I pre-ordered the iTunes EP, but I haven't cancelled my order for the single yet. I might just buy the EP and buy the song as part of the GH.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Anyone else wake up this morning with the 'what are you waiting for?' bit in their head? :D

I have had this in my head too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »

Yes!!! and today i've watched the video about 20 times roughly, i honestly think this is one of their most addictive singles to date!!! I love them anyway but this single is certainlly close to becoming my favorite single of thiers to date!!! Cant wait to see them perform this at Wembley!!
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Growing on me
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still not feeling it
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    When does the greatest hits album come out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Greatest Hits available for pre-order on iTunes including all B-Sides (37 songs) for £10.99.

Also on the Sats official store there's a bundle of Greatest Hits CD, a disc of all the videos and a B-Sides disc (called Flashback :D) for £29.99.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The album cover is out. Same vein as WYWF single cover.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so getting the deluxe version of this if it has all the B Sides (I never got every single one of their singles so that is a real treat)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just preordered the Super Deluxe edition off their website! This is an essential buy for sats fans!!!
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally getting the super deluxe, looks epic tbh I notice it says b-sides and "other rarities", could this mean demo's, remixes etc? I know the tracklist is on itunes but they could be CD exclusive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I'm so disappointed with the album cover! A greatest hits cover should be something epic that gives a nod to a past album or look!
    It looks like a poorly made fan cover!
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Totally getting the super deluxe, looks epic tbh I notice it says b-sides and "other rarities", could this mean demo's, remixes etc? I know the tracklist is on itunes but they could be CD exclusive.

I just had a look on the official store and it doesn't list any demos or remixes. The tracklist is the same as on iTunes. The second disc just has the B-sides on it.
    Forum Member
    I just had a look on the official store and it doesn't list any demos or remixes. The tracklist is the same as on iTunes. The second disc just has the B-sides on it.

I haven't even seen a deluxe edition.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I haven't even seen a deluxe edition.

It's exclusive to the official store and has three discs. Disc 1 is the GH album, Disc 2 is all their b-sides and Disc 3 is a DVD with all of their videos. It costs £30 (which is probably over €40 or even €50, depending on the exchange rate). I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. The store doesn't give prices in euros :(