Options

Miss Calfornia, and her stance against Gay Marriage!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it has nothing to do with Fox News...Perez promotes gay rights and I am not claiming he is wrong...but he's an egotistical piece of trash...and if you feel gays are not treated equally...then don't out them on your celebrity blog when it's not the choice they are making for themselves...
  • Options
    Burning BallsBurning Balls Posts: 4,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mojorisin' wrote: »
    Perez promotes gay rights and I am not claiming he is wrong...but he's an egotistical piece of trash...

Fair enough I guess.

I don't like these tabloid types much anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care much for Perez Hilton either but Miss California not being prepared for a "Gay Marriage" question is like Miss Texas not being prepared for a "Death Penalty" or "Gun Laws" question or Miss Utah not being prepared for a question about "Polygomy".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emerican Idol..I hear ya....she may just be inarticulate because I would hate to have to refer to the stereotype about blondes...
  • Options
    jriojrio Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delectable wrote: »
    I'm so proud of her, for saying what she believes in! She said it in such a fair and nice way! I'm saddened by the fact it probably led to her not winning the title. But at least she was honest on tv..and didnt pander to Perez Hilton! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0

*California LOL

Clearly the best contestant and the most honest and earnest. It's a shame she wasn't able to go further.

Homosexuality is a sin and anyone that indulges in it will burn in hell for eternity, but apparently it's un-PC to say that in these times. Also, I don't believe in hell, or God, but surely these miscreants will burn in eternity somewhere? Probably a volcano or Mount Etna, is that still burning a bit?

No matter, we all know it's wrong, man love, you know, the erect penis, if you're a man, it's wrong, but God, why is it so desirable? The purple headed monster, bulging with blood, veins popping out, why so wrong for a man but not a woman? That makes me so mad.
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who has Perez 'outed'?
  • Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's entitled to her opinion, right or wrong. Good on her for saying what she thinks!

It's got us talking about her remarks ............
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ronifto wrote: »
    She's entitled to her opinion, right or wrong. Good on her for saying what she thinks!

It's got us talking about her remarks ............

Exactly because hardly anyone remembers who actually won the pageant. Her glory is being taken away. Almost all the US reports are talking about this story instead of hers for winning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez Hilton...who's real name is Mario something...goes on a gay witch hunt trying to out closeted celebrities...and his methods of doing it are pretty damn crude...

It's not that people and tabloids have not suspected these celebrities were gay but it's they don't owe anyone an explanation of their private love lives or who they are with...

Clay Aiken was drawn with something dripping out of his mouth...you get the picture and this was before he came out of the closet...it was the mention of how gay Clay was that caused Kelly Ripa apparently to make a rude comment to him on TV...

Lance Bass of N-Sync was a huge target of Perez for years...so much so...Perez once posted Lance and a male reality show star would be in Palm Beach for the weekend and they could be found in sex clubs...Lance came out later...

Neil Patrick Harris was shown on the Perez Hilton website with a d*ck in his mouth before he came out...

Other celebrities like Queen Latifah and Jodie Foster are called out by Perez and these are women who do not publicly discuss their sexuality...and CNN's Anderson Cooper has been called out by Perez as well...

There are magazines like "The Advocate" and "Salon" that don't agree with outing gay celebs and I won't go into the pictures he has drawn of celebs with cocaine on their noses....

Kim Ficera who writes for "Afterellen.com" wrote this about Perez Hilton:

"I have to question the character of a man who attacks others on such deeply personal levels, without provocation and for self-benefit, monetary or otherwise....If he's emotionally incapable of exhibiting even the tiniest bit of compassion for closeted people, if he can't be sensitive to the fact that coming out is a very personal decision and that the process can be difficult for some — especially celebrities — I feel sorry for him. If his juvenile behavior is his shtick, I think it makes him a much more pathetic figure, and one the gay and lesbian community should not support...If we support behavior like Hilton's, we applaud shallowness, arrogance, rage and invasion of privacy, and risk becoming what we despise."

I agree with her because seriously....it's nobody's business if you are gay.... straight...bisexual...trisexual...and his notion of dragging closeted gays out in the public shows he's actually not the friend of gay rights he pretends to be....personal choice should be the top of the list...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    those american beauty contest/pageants are bizarre.

but I don't half like looking at those bigoted little twits in swimsuits :)

Marriage traditionally has been between a Man and a Woman, as "Husband" and "Wife" for many thousands of years. "Marriage" is still defined in all legitimate English Dictionaries as a legal union of a "Man and Woman" as "Husband and Wife".

QUICK!!!!!!!!!! Let's obscure this definite definition to marriage to an obscurity! We will force the change of the language of English to our will!

OH!!!! She's such a horrible person!!!!!!!! Soooooo non-PC!!!!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takkiya wrote: »
    Marriage traditionally has been between a Man and a Woman, as "Husband" and "Wife" for many thousands of years. "Marriage" is still defined in all legitimate English Dictionaries as a legal union of a "Man and Woman" as "Husband and Wife".

QUICK!!!!!!!!!! Let's obscure this definite definition to marriage to an obscurity! We will force the change of the language of English to our will!

WHy does it bother you so much that two people of the same gender wants to get married?

Caring this much about an issue that will have zero impact on your own life seems like a complete waste of time to me. I don't get the motivation behind the anti-gay marriage lobby. It's like getting up in arms if the person over the road chooses to tune BBC1 into channel number 3 on his TV set. Yes it's untraditional and goes against what many believe is right but.....why care?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AaronG wrote: »
    WHy does it bother you so much that two people of the same gender wants to get married?

Caring this much about an issue that will have zero impact on your own life seems like a complete waste of time to me. I don't get the motivation behind the anti-gay marriage lobby. It's like getting up in arms if the person over the road chooses to tune BBC1 into channel number 3 on his TV set. Yes it's untraditional and goes against what many believe is right but.....why care?

Well, you my be right...

Okay... according to your logic, We'll need to reconsider what "pedophilia" is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you my be right...

Okay... according to your logic, We'll need to reconsider what "pedophilia" is.

In what way?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In what way?

You tel me, "Pedophile".:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok.......

and it's Mr Paedophile (with an A) to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok.......

and it's Mr Paedophile (with an A) to you.

Well, It's all "Semantics" for you, isn't it? Mr. A?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, It's all "Semantics" for you, isn't it?

To be honest I've lost track of whatever "b*llocks" it is you're trying to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I've lost track of whatever "b*llocks" it is you're trying to say.

Well, Of course you did!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No really. Other than being called a "pedophile" (a bit like being called a rpist or a mrderer I guess..who needs the first vowel, it's 2009 - live and let live) and multiple exclamation marks, I genuinely don't have a clue what point you're making.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No really. Other than being called a "pedophile" (a bit like being called a rpist or a mrderer I guess..who needs the first vowel, it's 2009 - live and let live) and multiple exclamation marks, I genuinely don't have a clue what point you're making.

???
    Soooo... Being forced to be labeled as a "Wife
    " is "brilliant". Being forced to be labeled as a "Co-couple" is, What?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ???
    Soooo... Being forced to be labeled as a "Wife
    " is "brilliant". Being forced to be labeled as a "Co-couple" is, What?

I.....I.....I genuinely have no idea, look I don't mean to be rude but.....can anyone help me here?
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I.....I.....I genuinely have no idea, look I don't mean to be rude but.....can anyone help me here?

I'm reading the posts and I have no idea either. Except that I'm guessing Mr Takkiya is not a fan of same sex couples getting married.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    I'm reading the posts and I have no idea either. Except that I'm guessing Mr Takkiya is not a fan of same sex couples getting married.

You know I've had an odd morning today, I was CONVINCED I woke up at 7.47 as that is even what is on my alarm clock on my phone. So for ages I was convinced of that, been up about an hour, looked at the clock and it said 7.45...I was stunned, genuinely. I thought I may be having one of those mornings. I'm at least happy that I'm not going nuts twice before breakfast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »

That's it! "MARRIERD" is the "Word"!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's it! "MARRIERD" is the "Word"!!!

And there it is!!! "IS" the "Verb"!!

....really still no clue. Would it be rude of me to ask you to start again?