Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Yes this thought crossed my mind too last night.

Max CANT be happy with whats happened recently - SImon has had more jibes about his sexuality (both in the printed media and on TV) this past year than at any other time I can remember. I really cannot believe he would let this circus continue if he was the puppet master somehow....I think Simon may have signed up to it, probably under the advisement of Max which could be why his family are not happy -Simon is obviously hating every second of it but is powerless to get out of it yet. Max can most likely only advise from a distance on this one. Maybe they feel he should be doing more to contain the situation??Im not sure.
    Simon just looks so uncomfortable in the company of his 'so-called fiance' and when I have seen him kiss her, he seems like he wants to do what my kids do if aunties kiss them, which is to wipe over their mouths and that's what Simon looks like he wants to do! He just looks so gay!!! ;)

I can't imagine them getting married and I bet she's never been allowed anywhere near Simon's bedroom either!!! ;)
    DE53 wrote: »
    Brilliant, loved the write up, and the cute little light on his todger :D:D
    Haha.... that's brilliant! He looks like he's with Cheryl - his fiance looks bored!! http://www.newsmediaimages.com/celebrity-article-20125-simon-cowell-appears-to-put-his-tongue-in-cheryl-coles-ear/
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looked like S could do with a bit of your advice Mrs BBV. He looked a right dogs dinner last night,that suit didn't even fit. I was thinking perhaps something along the lines of Paul Smith, what do you reckon ? :D:D:

Primark more like the way his paunch looked. Savile Row would have dealt with that gut with their bespoke tailoring. ;)
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Primark more like the way his paunch looked. Savile Row would have dealt with that gut with their bespoke tailoring. ;)

As Official Thread Fashionista, we should offer you up to Si as his personal shopper. You could march him round Selfridges and stock him up on man spanx,some suits that dont puddle round his ankles and shirts that dont make his little tummy poke out.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon just looks so uncomfortable in the company of his 'so-called fiance' and when I have seen him kiss her, he seems like he wants to do what my kids do if aunties kiss them, which is to wipe over their mouths and that's what Simon looks like he wants to do! He just looks so gay!!! ;)

I can't imagine them getting married and I bet she's never been allowed anywhere near Simon's bedroom either!!! ;)

Haha.... that's brilliant! He looks like he's with Cheryl - his fiance looks bored!! http://www.newsmediaimages.com/celebrity-article-20125-simon-cowell-appears-to-put-his-tongue-in-cheryl-coles-ear/

I bet she was bored being American she probably hadn't got a clue what half the programmes were. Unless of course the two of them curl up on the sofa in LA, him with his ****, her with a lambrini and tune in to Eastenders ;)
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Official Thread Fashionista, we should offer you up to Si as his personal shopper. You could march him round Selfridges and stock him up on man spanx,some suits that dont puddle round his ankles and shirts that dont make his little tummy poke out.

Well if Kerching dressed him last night I could hardly do worse could I?

Seriously Simon every man in the pubic eye over 50 needs Savile Row. ;)

**Spanx for men.....sees gap in market**
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Well if Kerching dressed him last night I could hardly do worse could I?[/B]Seriously Simon every man in the pubic eye over 50 needs Savile Row. ;)

**Spanx for men.....sees gap in market**

:eek: i can't honestly see her being allowed to do that can you ;):D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As annoyed as I am by this whole thing with "Marzipan", I am more inclined to wish Cheryl would be the one to go away.

As akward and uncomfortably embarassing Simon looks with M, he looks like a pathetic, skeevy, dirty old man with Cheryl. And if possible, the press is even skeevier about it. "Did he put his tongue down her EAR!! OMG!!!" Get bent.

She'll be his undoing. I can see it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    As annoyed as I am by this whole thing with "Marzipan", I am more inclined to wish Cheryl would be the one to go away.

As akward and uncomfortably embarassing Simon looks with M, he looks like a pathetic, skeevy, dirty old man with Cheryl. And if possible, the press is even skeevier about it. "Did he put his tongue down her EAR!! OMG!!!" Get bent.

She'll be his undoing. I can see it.

TO be fair to Cheryl (much as I dont like the trashy chav ;) ) she has never really encouraged him - often looks at him in disgust and was on an interview a few weeks ago vehemently denying anything was going on, with a definite air of "I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole". The press hype it up because its a dream story.

Im sure in Simon's mind he thinks he is coming over exceptionally straight by leching over her - and would rather be thought of as a straight skeevy perve than a perfectly nice gay gentleman - which is rather tragic :( .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TO be fair to Cheryl (much as I dont like the trashy chav ;) ) she has never really encouraged him - often looks at him in disgust and was on an interview a few weeks ago vehemently denying anything was going on, with a definite air of "I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole". The press hype it up because its a dream story.

Im sure in Simon's mind he thinks he is coming over exceptionally straight by leching over her - and would rather be thought of as a straight skeevy perve than a perfectly nice gay gentleman - which is rather tragic :( .

I agree. She never flirts with Simon, the media have entirely invented this story. She treats him in a fatherly/mentor way and i honestly don't think he pervs over her that much either. He clearly adores her, not least because the profile of XF did rise after she joined the panel. It became a bigger show, no doubt.

Cheryl & Simon are a good example of media backing and hype. The exact sort of PR that Si needs with Marzipan, which is another reason why people who think he's straight have picked up on it, more as a comparison between the two 'couples'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i persoanlly don't think anything is going on with Si and Cheryl, never thought there was but maybe it suits them both to a degree for the press to suggest there is, especially with xfactor usa coming up (operation Cheryl)

As already stated Si would probably rather be seen as a dirty old straight man than a nice gay one ( especially for the USA market again )

It is very sad, but is image is that of a "ladies man" and he has to play the part

I don't dislike Cheryl, although she does appear smug at times but would her going away make the " relationship" with Si and Marzipan seem anymore realistic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone tweeted earlier that they saw Simon in Harrods with his "girlfriend" earlier -(probably Jackie though :D) - or did Mrs B get a PM this morning and she has whisked him off for a big shop? I bet his carrier bags were bulging with goodies - lets hope she has kitted him out nicely.

Of course if it was Kerching with him, I bet she squeezed him for zillions of pounds worth of designer bling for being a good little beard this week ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't dislike Cheryl, although she does appear smug at times but would her going away make the " relationship" with Si and Marzipan seem anymore realistic

The problem is that he seems more smitten with Cheryl than with Marzipan and Cheryl going away won't solve the problem, we've already seen how realistic those pictures in Barbados seem to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »
    The problem is that he seems more smitten with Cheryl than with Marzipan and Cheryl going away won't solve the problem, we've already seen how realistic those pictures in Barbados seem to be.

He seems more " smitten" with Snit, Jackie, Amanda, in fact anybody BUT Marzipan thats the problem :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems more " smitten" with Snit, Jackie, Amanda, in fact anybody BUT Marzipan thats the problem :D

Aint that the truth lol!

One BGT audition I was at, he couldnt keep his hands off Amanda....you could tell they had a genuine friendship -it wasnt sleazy either -just larking about. He has none of that "naturalness" with bloody Kerching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Someone tweeted earlier that they saw Simon in Harrods with his "girlfriend" earlier -(probably Jackie though :D) - or did Mrs B get a PM this morning and she has whisked him off for a big shop? I bet his carrier bags were bulging with goodies - lets hope she has kitted him out nicely.

Of course if it was Kerching with him, I bet she squeezed him for zillions of pounds worth of designer bling for being a good little beard this week ;)
    No we've all got it wrong he's gone to drop off the gift list for the wedding. After that impressive display at the NTV, the show of affection from Mez not Simon we will be bombarded with pictures of the loving couple especially with the run up to valentines day..Wait for the big announcement Mez runs off with Phillip Green..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He has none of that "naturalness" with bloody Kerching.
    Today 18:52

i wonder if they looked natural in Harrods or if it's just when the cameras are on him he looks so awkward
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »
    No we've all got it wrong he's gone to drop off the gift list for the wedding. After that impressive display at the NTV, the show of affection from Mez not Simon we will be bombarded with pictures of the loving couple especially with the run up to valentines day..Wait for the big announcement Mez runs off with Phillip Green..

:eek: I'm not sure which of those statements makes me feel the most sick :D
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SprLqLRzxwA

This is sort of funny, the reporters asked him backstage at the NTA's who his woman of the decade would be and Simon says: My girlfriends! and at the exact same moment he says that Cheryl says: Mezghan :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »

This is sort of funny, the reporters asked him backstage at the NTA's who his woman of the decade would be and Simon says: My girlfriends! and at the exact same moment he says that Cheryl says: Mezghan :D

Ah, bless him, he is such such a wind up merchant, bet thats just cost him another designer handbag :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »

LOL That's funny, one can actually hear Cheryl whispering "Mezghan", but he doesn't even bother to pick it up.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    LOL That's funny, one can actually hear Cheryl whispering "Mezghan", but he doesn't even bother to pick it up.:D

He probably didnt know who she was talking about ;) - I expect he calls her Kerching too these days :D

Funny though - you would have thought he would have automatically said the name of THE ONE who he was supposed to have been smitten by wouldnt you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably didnt know who she was talking about ;) - I expect he calls her Kerching too these days :D

Funny though - you would have thought he would have automatically said the name of THE ONE who he was supposed to have been smitten by wouldnt you?

its obvious thats what the interviewer was getting at and he knew it but presumably didn't want to upset any of the other beards/girlfriends of the decade ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member

Allie, that is a very apt description of Simons trousers (puddle round his ankles) It has me baffled. With his wealth, he can certainly afford to have them made to measure, which would put an end to the puddles. Or is he trying to hide his built up shoes.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ZIRCON61 wrote: »
    Allie, that is a very apt description of Simons trousers (puddle round his ankles) It has me baffled. With his wealth, he can certainly afford to have them made to measure, which would put an end to the puddles. Or is he trying to hide his built up shoes.

I have always assumed the way too long trousers are there specifically to cover up the lifts in the shoes. Classic small man syndrome. Simon is the oddest shape really. Rather large head with that square hair cut and a stumpy short body.