Options

Debbie Dingbat - Femme Fatale - ED

Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I laughed out loud at Ross putting the granite faced user Debbie straight in her place yesterday after she stripped down to her orange underwear and stood there stick like, like one of the scarecrows that we see at the beginning. She thought she was irresisible to any man:D. Ross has gone up 100 x in my estimation. Doesnt she care she slept with his brother and he slept with her mother? Dirty little girl.

Comments

• Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO all Ross did was prove he was gay lol :D
  • Options
    avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »

No I think you mean he proved that he isn't desperate.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D It did seem a highly unlikely scenario.:kitty:

At least Houndy can stop calling him FitSadlyNotGayCarjackerRoss now. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    No I think you mean he proved that he isn't desperate.

I don't know a straight man that would have said no to a woman offering it on a plate.
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D It did seem a highly unlikely scenario.:kitty:

At least Houndy can stop calling him FitSadlyNotGayCarjackerRoss now. :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So does that mean Ross has passed the moral compass test?. He didnt sleep with his brother ex because he worried about what Petie would say if he found out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    So does that mean Ross has passed the moral compass test?. He didnt sleep with his brother ex because he worried about what Petie would say if he found out.

I think its more than he refused to dance to Madam's tune. She treats everyone like they are something nasty on her shoe and everyone dances attendance on her.
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed out loud at Ross putting the granite faced user Debbie straight in her place yesterday after she stripped down to her orange underwear and stood there stick like, like one of the scarecrows that we see at the beginning. She thought she was irresisible to any man:D. Ross has gone up 100 x in my estimation. Doesnt she care she slept with his brother and he slept with her mother? Dirty little girl.

It was rather funny wasn't it. :D I was shocked at how thin she looked yesterday though. She's always been skinny but she looked unhealthily skinny and skeletal. Maybe that awful fake tan she was wearing highlighted it.

I'm sorry star but Debbie did look like a cheap tart yesterday. Even more than she normally does. :p A lot of men are into that of course but Ross has shown that he's got standards and thinks with his brain rather than his dick. Well done Ross! :D
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I think its more than he refused to dance to Madam's tune. She treats everyone like they are something nasty on her shoe and everyone dances attendance on her.

Totally. I were right proud of him. :D
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I too laughed out load at the total embarrassment DD found herself in...

Ross reminds me of me when I was younger... A proper player...

Get in there Ross...
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's such a stupid tart. Cameron holding a gun to her neck was so traumatic she can't bring herself to trust a bloke but it was alright when she was pointing a gun in chas's face. And if she's so scared of men now how come she's alright with sleeping with a 1 after the other ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry star but Debbie did look like a cheap tart yesterday. Even more than she normally does. :p A lot of men are into that of course but Ross has shown that he's got standards and thinks with his brain rather than his dick. Well done Ross! :D

And sleeping with village bike and ex prostitute Charity was a mere blip in that? ;-)

He does not have standards at all, it was more to do with what Maria_R said about him refusing to jump when Debbie said jump.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too laughed out load at the total embarrassment DD found herself in...

Ross reminds me of me when I was younger... A proper player...

Get in there Ross...

*giggles at the idea that Charley would've turned that down* :D:D ;-)
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And sleeping with village bike and ex prostitute Charity was a mere blip in that? ;-)

He does not have standards at all, it was more to do with what Maria_R said about him refusing to jump when Debbie said jump.

You're right of course, I'm sure he will shag Debbie eventually. I can see why he'd rather sleep with Charity than Debbie though - Charity is at least dynamic and interesting even if she is a cold hearted cow like her daughter. Debbie is neither and just miserable. I bet Charity is far better in the sack than Debbie is. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right of course, I'm sure he will shag Debbie eventually. I can see why he'd rather sleep with Charity than Debbie though - Charity is at least dynamic and interesting even if she is a cold hearted cow like her daughter. Debbie is neither and just miserable. I bet Charity is far better in the sack than Debbie is. ;-)

Well he'd have had the answer to that if he hadn't walked away ;-):D
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he'd have had the answer to that if he hadn't walked away ;-):D

I think he had a lucky escape there...

He may well have got splinters in his old man because after all I bet she just lies there like a plank of wood...

Charity would be a lot more fun and adventurous in the sack...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he had a lucky escape there...

He may well have got splinters in his old man because after all I bet she just lies there like a plank of wood....

I wonder if her expression ever changes? :confused: She probably just lies there texting.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    cleo petra wrote: »
    She's such a stupid tart. Cameron holding a gun to her neck was so traumatic she can't bring herself to trust a bloke but it was alright when she was pointing a gun in chas's face. And if she's so scared of men now how come she's alright with sleeping with a 1 after the other ?

I think she's more scared of becoming emotionally involved with a guy again after Cameron - hence why she's worried about Pete as she has feelings for him but she won't let herself trust him. Ross would have just been cheap, meaningless sex (which is all he's worth anyway.) ^_^
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    I think she's more scared of becoming emotionally involved with a guy again after Cameron - hence why she's worried about Pete as she has feelings for him but she won't let herself trust him. Ross would have just been cheap, meaningless sex (which is all he's worth anyway.) ^_^

I think you are right, Mel.

Though I did laugh out loud at the look on her face when he turned her down. It was excellent. :D
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cleo petra wrote: »

I agree with the BIB about the guns. What she did to Chas was despicable. I do like Debbie but I commend Ross for turning down his brother's on/off girlfriend.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Pete finds out about this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    I agree with the BIB about the guns. What she did to Chas was despicable. I do like Debbie but I commend Ross for turning down his brother's on/off girlfriend.

I really doubt that was of any concern to him :(
  • Options
    wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know a straight man that would have said no to a woman offering it on a plate.

I'd never go with a girl who's been with my brother. Least of all when they have recently split.

Ross on the other hand would but is playing hard to get himself much like Debbie did to him. He'll go there eventually.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really doubt that was of any concern to him :(

You're probably right. The way he said he would snap his fingers...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wwinterj wrote: »
    I'd never go with a girl who's been with my brother. Least of all when they have recently split.

Ross on the other hand would but is playing hard to get himself much like Debbie did to him. He'll go there eventually.

If Debbie had any sense she wouldn't touch him with a barge pole... but alas she doesn't have any sense lol
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    You're probably right. The way he said he would snap his fingers...

Exactly. Ross couldn't give a monkeys about the fact she's his brothers on/off girlfriend. It's all about him being in control and 'having her where he wants her'.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    samcains90 wrote: »
    I think you are right, Mel.

Though I did laugh out loud at the look on her face when he turned her down. It was excellent. :D

Yeah, it was a bit awkward for her :D
    If Debbie had any sense she wouldn't touch him with a barge pole... but alas she doesn't have any sense lol

Exactly. Ross couldn't give a monkeys about the fact she's his brothers on/off girlfriend. It's all about him being in control and 'having her where he wants her'.

Agree. :( He takes after James in that way. His ego's bruised after all the times Debbie has knocked him back and shown him up at work so he's making her pay for that now she's made herself vulnerable to him. He doesn't care about Pete's feelings but he'd still try and say he rejected her to teach her a lesson about messing his brother around though, despite it being for his own means.