The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    And I am the one always being blamed for having a guttery mind...:rolleyes::confused:

Not always Pashulty, just usually.;)
    OK what Pasha goodies are you willing to share today? Please.:D
    Will go and browse on Lady A's site meantime.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Not always Pashulty, just usually.;)
    OK what Pasha goodies are you willing to share today? Please.:D
    Will go and browse on Lady A's site meantime.

Since you are taking some of the blame for the puddle (flood:p:D) and gutter contribution... I will give you a pressie... not a new one but indeed noteworthy.... Continuing on with the Paso theme but not as raunchy as the previous ones... but very very nice... ;):D

http://oi43.tinypic.com/rlkjfp.jpg
    Forum Member
    Since you are taking some of the blame for the puddle (flood:p:D) and gutter contribution... I will give you a pressie... not a new one but indeed noteworthy.... Continuing on with the Paso theme but not as raunchy as the previous ones... but very very nice... ;):D

http://oi43.tinypic.com/rlkjfp.jpg

Really good pic of Pasha and Iveta.:)
    Thanks Pashulty, have seen this amazing routine quite a few times now.;)
  • Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Fabulous report Pashulty thank you.

Reading report

We (Julie,Laura, Luci) arrived at theatre at 5.45 to drop of cupcakes but the main door was locked…went to Thai restaurant for a meal or in my case wine, we were a party of 13 in total, should have been 11 but my boyfriend got wind of the Paso comp and couldn’t resist coming, bless him he sat at the back with a friend and blew me a kiss but did not stay for M&G….Went back to the theatre at 7.15 to hand in cupcakes with Julie…took my front row right hand side seat then it was showtime I LOVED watching them dance again, I agree with Pashulty they seemed refreshed and happy, oh the JOY of dance….my fave dance was still the Rumba when he throws himself onto his knees, but also love the Paso Doble (P&K’s) and the Tango and Grease medley.OMG the Paso panic was a blur, but I did not fall over, Pasha kissed each cheek as he was holding my hand to lead me off the stage when he pulled me back and said ‘you’re amazing’ then I nearly fell over lol. Met the lovely Pashulty in the interval for mini Pashafest. I must say the energy from the stage was fantastic, during the segment where Pasha teaches the audience the dance routine he did a long whole body shimmer, evidently energized by the days off. I was at the back of the queue for the M&G just behind Pashulty, oh if only she was with callie and not on her best behaviour!..I was smiling inside as she had her Pasha hugs and kisses. Pasha and Katya were so utterly gorgeous, I gave them chocolate and champagne,lots of kisses and hugs and pics…I got Pasha to sign LadyA’s Pashaink and then I called her from my phone and handed it to Pasha… I told hem I would see them on the cruise and they seemed delighted as mentioned Pasha said ‘party time’, we were there for ages then Pasha opened his arms and said ‘one more hug’ .Pasha is a beautiful man, dancer and human being

If they your again next year we definitely have to go as a group of Pashionistas - else need to kidnap one of you to come with me, though Cassie loved it she didn't really want to stay for the M&G, want to join you lot at the back of the queue *pouts* :p
    Forum Member
    If they your again next year we definitely have to go as a group of Pashionistas - else need to kidnap one of you to come with me, though Cassie loved it she didn't really want to stay for the M&G, want to join you lot at the back of the queue *pouts* :p

If Pasha does a tour next year (fingers and toes and everything crossed and I will try to be as good a girl as possible in the face of all the provocations in the coming months...:D *winsome smile*) we should defo do a Pasha festival.... think the current hope is for it to be in Scotland...although I am up for it anywhere in the country as I think is callie... :)
    Forum Member
    Something must be seriously wrong with me....:confused::rolleyes: .... In my head cant stop dancing a tango to this song with HRH... :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic4PQ-tnwJw&list=PLX426vwPWDT8iH8YqS0v813EppKBlGpQc

BUT I am tone deaf, cant dance.:confused::confused:and have two left feet...:eek::eek:
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something must be seriously wrong with me....:confused: .... In my head cant stop dancing a tango to this song with HRH... :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic4PQ-tnwJw&list=PLX426vwPWDT8iH8YqS0v813EppKBlGpQc

BUT I am tone deaf, cant dance.:confused::confused:and have two left feet...

I think it's not so much the dance you want but the rather - ahem - unexpected developments!!! :eek::o Is this top of your list for dancing with Pasha? If it's too difficult, you could always skip the dancing bit and go straight to 3.40!!! :D:D:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol pondering and pondering some more Korky.:o:p
    My imagination could be my best asset.:rolleyes::p

Have you worked out what lies beneath yet????? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I think it's not so much the dance you want but the rather - ahem - unexpected developments!!! :eek: Is this top of your list for dancing with Pasha? If it's too difficult, you could always skip the dancing bit and go straight to 3.40!!! :D:p

nah... will have to do the whole but think 3.40 onwards will definitely be more exciting....;):p:D
    Only need to sort my tone deafness, two left feet and actual dance ability ...lol...not much at all... :p
    But if all else fails, will go straight to 3.40 onwards as YOU have so kindly suggested... :D:D (TBH had completely missed that bit....you are a star... :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Resurrecting this Argentine Tango with a suave (and very strong) Pasha. Upon reflection, Pashulty, I don't think you ought to attempt an A.T. with him as there is a strong possibility that you will get your legs completely tangled up with his and that would be just awful, no? :eek::o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7NJ3sVQ0RY
    Forum Member
    Resurrecting this Argentine Tango with a suave (and very strong) Pasha. Upon reflection, Pashulty, I don't think you ought to attempt an A.T. with him as there is a strong possibility that you will get your legs completely tangled up with his and that would be just awful, no? :eek::o

BIB.... That would be just perfect.... :D:D *very leery grin*

Thanks Korky.... :)

Pasha is such a versatile dancer!!!!:o:o .. And we are so privileged that he decided to move to the UK,even if temporarily... :) ... A very very very happy and proud Pashanista... :)
    Forum Member
    Something must be seriously wrong with me....:confused::rolleyes: .... In my head cant stop dancing a tango to this song with HRH... :o

BUT I am tone deaf, cant dance.:confused::confused:and have two left feet...:eek::eek:

Thanks for the link.
    Wasn't DVO and JJ's Tango to Roxanne though?
    Sure you would make this dance your own Pashulty and besides you would have HRH to guide you.:o;)
    Forum Member
    Have you worked out what lies beneath yet????? :rolleyes:

That would be telling.:o:o:p
    Forum Member

Thanks for this treat Korky.:o
    Not sure Pashulty could cope with Pasha and an AT.;)
    Hi Heather, there is word of a road trip next year. Fingers crossed it happens!
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the link.
    Wasn't DVO and JJ's Tango to Roxanne though?
    Sure you would make this dance your own Pashulty and besides you would have HRH to guide you.:o;)

BIB....oooo...yeah.... he can guide me....:D:D *dreamy silly grin*
    Thanks for this treat Korky.:o
    Not sure Pashulty could cope with Pasha and an AT.;)
    Hi Heather, there is word of a road trip next year. Fingers crossed it happens!

BIB.... see above....:D:D:D *more silly dreamy grinning*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Pasha does a tour next year (fingers and toes and everything crossed and I will try to be as good a girl as possible in the face of all the provocations in the coming months...:D *winsome smile*) we should defo do a Pasha festival.... think the current hope is for it to be in Scotland...although I am up for it anywhere in the country as I think is callie... :)

Ahem....re BIB...do you wish to rephrase that you brazen hussy? ;):D

Yep.....Scotland is definitely first choice.....fingers crossed for a Pasha-party north of the border next year. We can start planning in the autumn when/if we get some dates...eek! :eek:

Loving all the links and pics. Thank you all so much :)
    Forum Member
    Why callie ...:confused::confused:...do you prefer to go down? .... ;):p:D .... (You asked for it :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why callie ...:confused::confused:...do you prefer to go down? .... ;):p:D .... (You asked for it :D)

BIB....only on special occasions...you know...Birthdays, Christmas, Saturday nights etc :eek:......although I can make exceptions ;):D

Anyways....If we go down any further from where I live we will be partying in France :D
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    BIB....only on special occasions...you know...Birthdays, Christmas, Saturday nights etc :eek:......although I can make exceptions ;):D

Anyways....If we go down any further from where I live we will be partying in France :D

BIB... smart answer... ;):p:D

Well they did have a couple of shows in Jersey this year... never been there... so might be an idea... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB... smart answer... ;):p:D

Well they did have a couple of shows in Jersey this year... never been there... so might be an idea... :)

Good ides :) Party-time in Scotland and Jersey......works for me.....and there is the Dublin possibility as well.....watch out GG :D

Fingers crossed as always :eek:
    Forum Member
    Now how on earth did I miss this?.... Baaaad fan....:eek::eek:
    At least remedied now... :p:)
    Seems to be from Pasha's BTF days...:D ... There are other pics we have seen from the same event ...although at that time I didn't know Janette :p

http://oi40.tinypic.com/255up8m.jpg

Obviously seen this one before...but a nice:D review.. :D

http://oi44.tinypic.com/n1qty8.jpg

As Shona would put it... Pash looks !*****! ;):D
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the posts Pashulty - keeping us all entertained!

Found this on Natasha Devon's twitter (ghost writer of Pasha's book)
    :)

Natasha Devon ‏@BodyGossipTash 47m
    Here's how today looks - Meeting some tv peeps with @BodyGossipRuth then doing final book edits with the celeb who's back from his holibobs.

:cool::confused:
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for all the posts Pashulty - keeping us all entertained!

Found this on Natasha Devon's twitter (ghost writer of Pasha's book)
    :)

Natasha Devon ‏@BodyGossipTash 47m
    Here's how today looks - Meeting some tv peeps with @BodyGossipRuth then doing final book edits with the celeb who's back from his holibobs.

You are most welcome music girl... Well someone needs to keep the Pashanistas entertained in these weeks of heat and drought...:rolleyes::p:D

Thanks for the tweet ... :)
    ooo...is she talking about about our international man of mystery?...holibobs..sunbathing...tanned Pash...:eek::eek:...ooo....laaaa...mmmm.....Can she please provide us with some photographic evidence.... onetrackmind.com...:D:D
    Forum Member
    Pasha and Karen....so beautiful together... :)

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2nty828.jpg
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha and Karen....so beautiful together... :)

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2nty828.jpg

They really should have put Karen with Pasha last year, and left Aliona with Artem - P & K were far more suited to each other & had great chemistry together in the few dances they did. By the way I love that chain belt thingy that Karen is wearing around her dress :)

I wonder who his pro partner will be this year. I think it's either going to be Janette or Emma. Whomever it is I'm sure he'll strike up an amazing partnership with them. I've recently been watching his SYTYCD uploads on youtube and he always seemed to bond really well with the dancers he was paired with :)
This discussion has been closed.