Jodeyne and Sean's twitter announcement

bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
Forum Member
✭✭
Sean has tweeted to say that he and Jodeyne are expecting their first baby:

That's it folks 19 weeks pregnant and so proud of @jodeyne That's the last skate of the season till minime is born

Comments

• TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Fantastic news! :) I'm even more pleased I saw them on the Pros On Ice tour now, as presumably they won't be doing any more shows for a while.

Sean and Jodeyne both seem like such lovely, caring people so I think they will make great parents and I'm really happy for them.
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    Fantastic news! :) I'm even more pleased I saw them on the Pros On Ice tour now, as presumably they won't be doing any more shows for a while.

Sean and Jodeyne both seem like such lovely, caring people so I think they will make great parents and I'm really happy for them.
    I'm amazed that she managed to perform given that she is nearly 5 months pregnant, I was the size of a small elephant when I was 5 months pregnant! :D its lovely news and I'm sure they will be fantastic parents
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone who doesn't follow Jodeyne and Sean on twitter, Sean has just tweeted to say their baby daughter has arrived and she is called Signey :)
    http://serenityphoto.net/serenity-photo-blog-behind-the-lens/shes-here/
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah how sweet. I always liked Sean and Jodeyne. I wonder if DOI will be back with those two.
  • fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they'll be back but I think they've got their own business to work on so probably won't be.