https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AeXJhSKxPo

What the even heck is this?

I actually like Pricey tbh, but clearly Alex doesn't :D

Comments

• Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the new fiancee has a strap on.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "our Katie" ever heard of class?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    He sounds like a rambling drunk ex-boyfriend who rings you on New Years Eve and talks gibberish :D
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or does he seem to say "With my new B.. finance".

Not sure why Now Mag called it "weird" considering they were filming it.

Anyway.. poor bloke. I'm not sure he's fully moved on. The bit at the end where he talked about coming home after nights out exhausted and laying together.. can see it in his eyes. He misses that. I suspect he's probably still pretty burnt over the whole thing.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    I wonder if the new fiancee has a strap on.

Or vodka bottle.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does he seem to say "With my new B.. finance".

Not sure why Now Mag called it "weird" considering they were filming it.

Anyway.. poor bloke. I'm not sure he's fully moved on. The bit at the end where he talked about coming home after nights out exhausted and laying together.. can see it in his eyes. He misses that. I suspect he's probably still pretty burnt over the whole thing.

I found it quite sad
    ,i think he genuinely thought if he did a nice tape for Katie joking and being friendly about their personal past that Katie would be friendly back and everyone would live happily ever after,but it didn't-Katie told everyone in the BB house what his sexual habits were and Alex got hurt about the comments again,

Alex needs to stop making cringe videos about the past with Katie and concentrate on his lovely fiancee instead,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Why don't they both just move on instead of this tit for tat crap. I didn't watch BB but if she talked about their sex life, it's a bit...I mean I tell my friends about mine but that's not aired in front of the nation and it's never the cringe bits.

Sure talking about what they got up to was silly but so is filming a weird video about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    That was so cringeworthy. He's an utter fool.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    That's a big loser, hope his fiancé not see it.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite disrespectful to his fiancé to be talking about lying in bed with Katie and loving it on national TV.

He came across as trying a bit too hard to appear as a cheeky chappy with no axe to grind.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do this? He isn't a friend of hers anymore is he? So why even do this? Push off :D
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    He sounds like a rambling drunk ex-boyfriend who rings you on New Years Eve and talks gibberish :D

Exactly what I thought :D
  • Options
    Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Our Katie"?! Blimey, is she supposed to be the C21 Gracie Fields or something?!!

One for the teenagers....;-)
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People buy all this as real?

Come on, now! The whole lot's setup from start to fini.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He got paid for it I imagine so it's helping to fund his wedding. So the fiancé won't object.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Quite disrespectful to his fiancé to be talking about lying in bed with Katie and loving it on national TV.

He came across as trying a bit too hard to appear as a cheeky chappy with no axe to grind.

thats exactly what i thought,and it back fired big time,
    Shappy wrote: »
    He got paid for it I imagine so it's helping to fund his wedding. So the fiancé won't object.

i never thought of it that way so yeah you could be right when money's short :D