Nigel Has Walked

Just hearing this on Daybreak now...............

Comments

• divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rather disappointing, considering he was one of the few interesting people in there.............
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if it was anything to do with the next 'jungle jail' task?

Will we get a replacement at this stage?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted the original one, and your all using this one! HOW DARE YOU.

;D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I for one won't miss him, he was an insufferable bore, don't you know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    james-dean wrote: »

;D
    Nigel has walked...well you dared :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    he kept the camp interesting. it's all going to be boring now :(
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    james-dean wrote: »

;D

I know!!!! Bastards!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soft toff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a shame. Was enjoying his and Shaun's unlikely friendship.
  • Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Nigel, it's a shame if he's walked. You kind of get the impression that a lot of the celebs, don't have a clue what the show entails before they go in for it.
  • spikydogspikydog Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised. I lost respect for him when he threw a hissy fit about the electric task. Even more when he said he would refuse to wear the prison uniform.

No great loss to the camp. (Although I was enjoying his arguments with Lemsip)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Nigel, it's a shame if he's walked. You kind of get the impression that a lot of the celebs, don't have a clue what the show entails before they go in for it.

I can accept that many don't watch it but surely they have a DVD player or an internet enabled device where they can type it in and get to see some classic moments on YouTube? They all have agents whose job it is to let them know exactly what they are letting themselves in for. Do they think they are being paid hundreds of thousands of pounds and a stay in the Versace 6* hotel just so they can sit around a bonfire telling stories and eating toasted marshmallows?
  • GeowitchGeowitch Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    What a shame - I loved Nigel. Why couldn't Gillian have walked instead?
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Probably tired of the 'Gillian McKeith' Show, can't say I blame him.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shame nigel has walked and even more shame he didnt take gillian with him lol
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't say I blame him as I would walk rather than share the same breathing space as McKeith!
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nigel was hilariously grumpy and just said what he thought which was a nice change as they're all concerned about their 'image' and coming across well on TV - but Nigel didn't seem to give a stuff for that and let everyone know exactly what he thought! :D

He squirmed at the camps inane conversations but what did he expect them to talk about FGS? The Russian Revolution? Chekhov? Ancient Greece? Shakespeare or Wagner operas?! :D He was a square peg in a round whole and I was baffled as to why he was there in the first place.

That's a shame. Was enjoying his and Shaun's unlikely friendship.

Me too. Before this programme would you EVER have put those two together? I wouldn't! It was great to see them bonding across the social divide :)
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No sad loss, I don't do shocks, I don't do jail, I don't do nothing it seems.

Panto in Brum is waiting.
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Zap...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    No sad loss, I don't do shocks, I don't do jail, I don't do nothing it seems.

Panto in Brum is waiting.

Even Brum doesn't deserve McKeith!:D
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sad to see him go. I thought he started well enough, but soon turned into a whinging luvvie. His behaviour towards Lembit was rude, he thought himself very much above everyone else, he moaned like no-one else, had that awful "I don't do electric shocks" tantrum, and then all the stuff about not going into the Jungle Jail. This series is really no different to any of the others, same kind of tasks, if he can't be bothered researching it, it's his own fault.

TBH, he should be glad if the work - I can't think of anything he had done since "The Charmer" ... It's not like he's some famous thespian, who's worried for his image.

Also, there's no such thing bored, only boring people.

Just been reading about him taking the children of his dead wife to court, for a bigger share of her will - he was awarded another £350k out of the money their mother left to them, and they also had to pay £140k in costs .... Can't say that had lifted him in my estimations.
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    Oh good riddance, bad tempered old git.
  • -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even Brum doesn't deserve McKeith!:D

We have a lot of canals in Brum, not a safe place for fainting :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    We have a lot of canals in Brum, not a safe place for fainting :)

I'd have thought the old Rag Market in the Bull Ring would be even more appropriate!