Law order SVU

13»

Comments

• SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've always known that some of the shows take their inspiration from real life, but I just found it surprising to be seeing the same story on the news the next day.

Also, it wasn't just inspired by, it was ripped wholesale with almost word for word quotes from the mother.

I kind of get the feeling that by using such current news stories, they're trying to be a bit too sensational. Perhaps, they should at least let it lay for a few years before punting it out as entertainment.

Having said that, I won't stop watching :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    hume wrote: »
    season 13 has been outstanding so far. the stories and the scripts have been exemplary as is the acting from the new cast members and established cast. I thought during season 12, the show had begun to lose it's way. something I never felt would happen with the show, although I'm glad the producers\directors have arrested the decline and restored it to former glories.

Thought the season 13 premiere was so-so, but the season has been gradually getting better. Including the most recent episode shown on Universal Channel, the last six or seven episodes have been very good. Best episode so far is between "Missing Pieces" and "Russian Brides".

Starting to like Kelli Giddish more, and Danny Pino has been a decent addition to the cast. Good to see Linus Roache again on a Law & Order show.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,653
    Forum Member
    Good news S.V.U. fans: Season 10 starts on Channel 5 soon! It's in their press release for week commencing 28th January. Not sure on day/time yet but I will post an update in here as and when this information is released.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    Good news S.V.U. fans: Season 10 starts on Channel 5 soon! It's in their press release for week commencing 28th January. Not sure on day/time yet but I will post an update in here as and when this information is released.

Wow that seems a bit early for them, but it's cool. You any info on next serieses of Criminal Intent or the plain old L&O?