Hollyoaks - Sinead's wedding ***Pos Spoiler??*

NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,448
Forum Member
✭✭
Right,

Why on earth is Esther there to support Sinead at her wedding? I know they've been mildly friendly and that Esther is a understanding person but it seems ridiculous!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Esther is her made of honour which is good:) after all.. esther did deliver her baby
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, they've hardly interacted since Katy was born, maybe Esther feeling low after splitting up with Tilly and wants to take her mind off things, it's still odd.
    Instead of having a maid of honour she could have just had Ste be the person who walks behind her, they're close friends and it would have been more believable.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    And why's Diane okay with this?

And why is she marrying a guy she's been with for less than six months? I know she's insecure but it's ridiculous.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    It would have made more sense for Ruby to be Sinead's Maid of Honour.
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Hollyoaks. Things dont have to make sense.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I think it would of been plausible to have Ste giving her away or at least Ruby being at the wedding...

Perhaps we'll have a scene before the wedding where Sinead and Esther have a talk or something?
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    SINEAD'S getting married now?!!
    I'm considering boycotting HO until BK leaves...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    SINEAD'S getting married now?!!
    I'm considering boycotting HO until BK leaves...

Lol didn't you know, he proposed to her on Fraser/Sandy's wedding day or on that week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Lol didn't you know, he proposed to her on Fraser/Sandy's wedding day or on that week.

Ha,

So of course they are getting married within a month. I love Oaks and its time scales. ;-) :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha,

So of course they are getting married within a month. I love Oaks and its time scales. ;-) :p

Yh, at least it's longer than Tilly/Chloe romance :D Maybe love at first sight does exist :p
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Missed their wedding episode thank god, probably would have made me moan on here even more :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yh, at least it's longer than Tilly/Chloe romance :D Maybe love at first sight does exist :p

Lmao!

Tilly/Chloe is an epic failure romance that I will hold dearly to my heart forever. "I love you Chloe". Its been like two weeks Tilly... chill out. :p;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha,

I plan for my engagement to last for two years but that of course is longer than most of the characters' timeframe on the show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Diane would never allow this, isn't Sinead only around 17? I'm sure last year she was at Sixth Form.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Perhaps we'll have a scene before the wedding where Sinead and Esther have a talk or something?

Oh as if :D
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with all these Roscoe weddings?

In the space of two months we had Joe/Lyndsey, Sandy/Fraser and now Freddie/Sinead. No reasons have been given as to why they are all rushing to get married?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Oh as if :D

Hahaha! Wishful thinking I guess! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with all these Roscoe weddings?

In the space of two months we had Joe/Lyndsey, Sandy/Fraser and now Freddie/Sinead. No reasons have been given as to why they are all rushing to get married?
    Freddie/Sinead only happened so Freddie could keep from Sinead going all scouse alarm about his love for Lindsey and he wanted to 'show' he is over her.
    Joe/Lindsey have been together for ages.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it funny the wedding that should of gone ahead Joe/Lyndsey didn't yet the other's did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane would never allow this, isn't Sinead only around 17? I'm sure last year she was at Sixth Form.

Nope she was 18 in May
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Sinead and Diane don't get on because of the drugs Diane thought were Sinead's while they were Tony's the hole time being forced by Trevor to sell the drugs. Sinead should ask Diane to be maid of honour to make amends to their last fall out. Diane doesn't know about Sinead getting married and wouldn't want anything to do with Sinead after finding her stepdaughter sleept with man for money and thinking that bag of drugs belonged to Sinead, Diane still thinks Sinead a bad mother and she has her life with Tony and her twins to think about.