Options

If your pet can talk, what thing you expect to hear?

2»

Comments

• Options
    andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If my gerbil (Comet) could talk I'm sure it would be Sun Flower seed related, I would probably see her stood at the front of her cage on her back legs with her front paws in front of her and she would look at me and say "You know what I want"
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If my gerbil (Comet) could talk I'm sure it would be Sun Flower seed related, I would probably see her stood at the front of her cage on her back legs with her front paws in front of her and she would look at me and say "You know what I want"

Heh, mine would be all 'this stupid wheel, it needs to go faster, OMG this food pot is totally in the way and this bedding needs moving over there and then out through the bars onto the floor... where's my chocolate drop? That noise you're making, that involves food, and that food is mine YIKES Aliens! I must run randomly from nothing and drum!'
  • Options
    miss_zeldamiss_zelda Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Get me more biscuits, slave!"

When pounding on my stomach with her paws: "I love you! I love you! I love you!" It's that or "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I'm being optimistic here!

This is a cat by the way.
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first word you taught me was my name and the second word was 'sit', but I don't want to sit. I want to stand and jump up at you and put my muddy paws on your jumper.

I'm not sitting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    my stray cat would say give me food or i eat rabbit and
    i am going to throw up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The meaning of life is...

Oh, just seen a stray bottle top, laters!
  • Options
    Carlos_dfcCarlos_dfc Posts: 8,262
    Forum Member
    "I wanna walk"
    "Is it dinner time yet?"
    "Throw the ball"
    "Ruffle my ears"
    Just the usual 'dog' stuff.