To make it fair they need show perez in his (prison cell)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
Forum Member
The house should show pereze in secret room slagging them off making out he had it hard tv food double bed champagne room service sounds like 5star hotel room to me .

Comments

• lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think this trick of getting someone moved to a secret room and then letting them spy on the others is a tired and lazy trick. And yes if Perez gets to play the role of moral majority by being able to say how much some of the others talked about each other, then HMs should be should footage of him watching them.
    I am so sick of hearing how awful it is to talk about others behind their backs - what else is there to do in there? Giving Perez a viewing chamber somehow made it look as though he was viewing something awful, instead of him being indulged.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think this trick of getting someone moved to a secret room and then letting them spy on the others is a tired and lazy trick. And yes if Perez gets to play the role of moral majority by being able to say how much some of the others talked about each other, then HMs should be should footage of him watching them.
    I am so sick of hearing how awful it is to talk about others behind their backs - what else is there to do in there? Giving Perez a viewing chamber somehow made it look as though he was viewing something awful, instead of him being indulged.

Have you ever spent two days in a room drinking champagne ? let me tell you its a nightmare, poor Perez.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Of course, saying it to yourself is not quite the same as pretty much slagging off every other housemate to all and sundry
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member

If the producers had any imagination they could have told the housemates his watching them and turned the trick on him . Watching him jumping up and down singing its the perez show . When it's all fixed with housemates making stuff up about each other . Then he come back in after two days . Giving it the large would have been great tv .