Guy I was seeing was killed ....

BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
Forum Member
✭✭
I feel utterly devastated and can't sleep. I feel awful because I was never that serious about him but I really wish I could turn back time.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am really sorry to hear this bingedrinker hope you are ok
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    i'm so sorry, bingedrinker. If you need to talk, please try the sticky thread at the top of the advice forum, where people are always ready and willing to listen.

take care xx
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the telephone number for the Samaritans if you wish to talk to someone.

08457 90 90 90
  • BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you all very much.

I don't know why I didn't put this in advice, hopefully the mods will move it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's really awful, what happened or can't you say? :(

Take it easy, what a shock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    You poor person {{{{bingedrinker}}}} Not alot else I can offer than my sympathy and a few cyber-hugs I'm afraid :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's horrible :(
    *hugs*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You poor person {{{{bingedrinker}}}} Not alot else I can offer than my sympathy and a few cyber-hugs I'm afraid :(

Thank you all.

He'd been in Spain the past 3 weeks working and was hit by a car after leaving a nightclub. I found out yesterday afternoon and just feel dazed. He's Australian so his funeral will be taking place there - unfortunately I won't be able to go as I am broke. His friends will be holding a memorial for him here next Friday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Thank you all.

He'd been in Spain the past 3 weeks working and was hit by a car after leaving a nightclub. I found out yesterday afternoon and just feel dazed. He's Australian so his funeral will be taking place there - unfortunately I won't be able to go as I am broke. His friends will be holding a memorial for him here next Friday.

Ohh that's awful hun, is there anyway you could ask your family for a loan? But at least there's a memorial for him here...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh that's awful hun, is there anyway you could ask your family for a loan? But at least there's a memorial for him here...

I was actually toying with the idea but I did borrow a lot of them last month to get me out of some debt. They will understand though so I may ask them today. Not sure when the actual funeral is but I'm guessing next week sometime.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very sorry to hear that Bingedrinker :(

Take care x