Options

Memo for Jason Donovan...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
your partner is called Kristina, not Christine. That is all.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's saying it with the 'a mute', in French fashion.
  • Options
    walnut699walnut699 Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could add to that memo:

'Please stop being so up yourself'
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    echad wrote: »
    Thank God for small mercies.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Thank God for small mercies.:p

Watch it Ignazio, or I'll get out the rest of the list. ;)
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Not quite all; I'd add "THOSE FACES, SWEET HEAVEN THE FACES MUST STOP" to that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason is very confident and has more experience in shows,musicals, dancing etc, so he is at an advantage which is not fair and IMO he will win this. It seems very unfair :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's saying it with the 'a mute', in French fashion.
    All this time I thought she was Russian, whoops! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh, hold the front page! How do you know he pronounces it with a C not a K? That is some amazing hearing you have there OP!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, hold the front page! How do you know he pronounces it with a C not a K? That is some amazing hearing you have there OP!

To paraphrase Dan: Thanks *stargazer*, so have you! :D

To answer your question: he's saying Christine, not Kristina, so I have picked the more common spelling. I can go back and change the 'Ch' to a 'K' if you like? But that's just because I care about getting names right. ;)
  • Options
    BigearsBigears Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know that Kristina has not said call me that? Her name could be shortened any number of ways and with them spending so much time together I would have thought if she was bothered by it she would have pulled Jason up on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right. I'm such an idiot. That's the super special name that she asked only Jason to call her. I mean, now that I think of it, my name's Laura, but I've often asked people to call me Lorna, or Lauren. Just for a change y'know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To paraphrase Dan: Thanks *stargazer*, so have you! :D

To paraphrase Paxman talking to Nancy Dell'Olioliolioliolio: I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the world ends because of this will someone let me know? I'm off to bed now.:yawn:
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bigears wrote: »
    How do you know that Kristina has not said call me that? Her name could be shortened any number of ways and with them spending so much time together I would have thought if she was bothered by it she would have pulled Jason up on it.

I'm sure he could have come up with a better shortening! ;) Chris, Krissy, K, oy you Russian trollop? :confused:

Not many women I know shorten their name with the same number of letters. ;)

You may call me Allo from now on! ;):p
  • Options
    BigearsBigears Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're right. I'm such an idiot. That's the super special name that she asked only Jason to call her. I mean, now that I think of it, my name's Laura, but I've often asked people to call me Lorna, or Lauren. Just for a change y'know.

Got a mate called Christina and she is called Chris, Tina and Christina depending on whether it is friends, family or parents. Now Kristine is a strange one I grant you but if Kristina doesn't mind why do you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I'm sure he could have come up with a better shortening! ;) Chris, Krissy, K, oy you Russian trollop? :confused:

Not many women I know shorten their name with the same number of letters. ;)

You may call me Allo from now on! ;):p
    Allo, Allo, Allo! :p
    Got a mate called Christina and she is called Chris, Tina and Christina depending on whether it is friends, family or parents. Now Kristine is a strange one I grant you but if Kristina doesn't mind why do you?

Maybe it's got to the point where it's gone on so long she doesn't feel she can say something. :p
    To paraphrase Paxman talking to Nancy Dell'Olioliolioliolio: I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Well, as they say if you have to explain it then clearly the joke didn't work. :D

You were being sarky saying I must have good hearing, I was being facetious saying cheers, so do you. Just like Dan replied to Bruce when he said Dan had a nice smile. Just a bit of nonsense I guess. :p
  • Options
    princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe it's their safe word.
  • Options
    blindsideblindside Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's their safe word.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    Except he doesn't. Am watching last night's show on catch-up and he quite clearly calls her Kristin-A. Over and over again. He just shouted it from behind a curtain with his pasty grey face covered in the contents of Anita Dobson's make-up box.

I'm no fan of the nasal odditty but this kind of sloppy research non-appreciating just won't do darling. 1/10 , must try harder. See me after class.
  • Options
    Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just an excuse to bash Jason - OP clearly doesn't like him
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie J wrote: »
    It's just an excuse to bash Jason - OP clearly doesn't like him

I agree the OP is a Jason basher....he clearly called her KristinA in the Tessanine
  • Options
    kassieqkassieq Posts: 3,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my hopes up there --- misread the title and though it said...............Taxi for Jason Donovan :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason is very confident and has more experience in shows,musicals, dancing etc, so he is at an advantage which is not fair and IMO he will win this. It seems very unfair :(

He may be getting the judges vote but that doesn't necessarily mean that he is getting the most viewer votes!:D
  • Options
    soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Memo for Jason Donovan...

Ah yes, Jackson Donovan, I remember him well. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kassieq wrote: »
    Got my hopes up there --- misread the title and though it said...............Taxi for Jason Donovan :D:D

:D:D:D