film question?

emailsemails Posts: 11,282
Forum Member
✭✭
ok i need help on this one. i am looking for the name of a film i watched years ago between 1980-85 at the time we had no idea what it was called so branded it the 5 kids, or could of been who will love my children? but i can discribe it so here goes. its based in the USA, 5 children are left abandoned at a US diner by there parents. the oldest child is a young girl who now is tech in charge of them all. they all now left to fend for themselfs . eventury they are i beleave taken into care where the kids are forced to split which does not go down well will the oldest child. is it an happy ending ? i cannot recal. does this ring a bell with someone? thanks:)

Comments

• Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Well heres Who will love my children

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086581/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
  • emailsemails Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't think they are the right ones?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is there any other ideas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i got another film question,i seek a film title which involves a human circus. i saw the film along time ago where these human beings were able to mould themselfs together. it looked interesting ,but cannot recall what the film was called? any help?
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emails wrote: »
    i got another film question,i seek a film title which involves a human circus. i saw the film along time ago where these human beings were able to mould themselfs together. it looked interesting ,but cannot recall what the film was called? any help?

Mould themselves together in what way? There's a 1989 film called Santa Sangre which is about circus folk and is quite surreal, so possibly that could be an angle of it (I haven't seen it myself).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mould themselves together in what way? There's a 1989 film called Santa Sangre which is about circus folk and is quite surreal, so possibly that could be an angle of it (I haven't seen it myself).

it mayby the one i'll check it out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emails wrote: »
    it mayby the one i'll check it out

just viewed this on YT but don't think its the right one. its a dam shame you recal a film or programme that was good to watch at the time ,but cannot recall what it was called:mad: