Pricey bites back at Hopkins

Comments

• momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pricey is spot on about Hatie, the stupid bitch never can defend herself when confronted she's so uncomfortable you can hear her bum cheeks squeak, she should be confronted often with the hateful things she says, I hope they show the house a montage of the two faced, back stabbing bitch slating everyone, so much for her telling it like it is or being able to handle herself, she all mouth and no brain, get the stupid bitch out!
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least her face moves about, unlike most of the botoxed creatures we see in celeb land. And at least she actually listens!

Listens ?

She's a nasty piece of work.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Plant wrote: »
    Yes, she's quite inarticulate really - that's why she has to pull schoolyard faces.

I think the faces are for the camera (her public) with a 'can you hear this idiot' type message.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Is that a serious response??

People have been referring to Pricey as Pwicey on here since she went in the house. Sorry, not sorry ;-)

Why pwicey ?
    No-one says keef or cami wee, do they ?
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Pricey did no such thing. She was just being shown up by Hopkins cause she believed Perez's lies with no proof.

Hopkins did not "bully" her or anyone in the house so please find the definition of what bullying really is, cause that is offensive to people who really have been bullied. :)

Oxford Dictionary Definition

Bully: .
    A person who uses strength or influence to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

Has Hopkins not been using her influence to get people to isolate Perez and been dishing out untold verbal abuse.

More than that she has ADMITTED to these actions and takes pride in them.

I will flat out brand Hopkins a bully ;-)
  • bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She started off alright. But ended with insults and "I rest my case" which as we all know is not winning an argument.

The one thing this clip demonstrates, and which I have noticed pretty much throughout the show, is that KH listens to what the other person says, whereas the other person often doesn't. KP in this discussion is an example of this. The "girl next door" comment was explained as a compliment. But for some reason KP had decided that as she had never heard KH say it "to her face" then it came into two categories
    - the talking about behind your back category, and
    - the having a "pop" category, when it was neither.

You say she got straight to the point without arguing, but that is because she can't argue. She cannot engage in a debate. She has something to say and she says it, but she can't adjust what she wants to say in response to what she hears because she isn't really listening.

Against all my better instincts, which have loathed everything KP has stood for her entire celebrity life, I thought she was ok when she came into the house. But her continued speeches about herself and how she reacts and how she lets things simmer and how she says her piece and how she is a nice person and how she has worked hard and how she has had such an interesting life and how she has coped with her life and herself and what has happened to her and aaarrrrrggggghhhhh...I'm surprised she is so upset about KH talking behind her back, at least it's her favourite subject.

I agree about the listening and countering each point - I've noticed it before, Michelle does it too.
    I believe KP when she says she's not as feisty as her public image, but she has to own her tweets that are printed in the press. It's like BB, we see the edited highlights in the press. She may have a whole load of pleasant, fun stuff she shares on her twitter but the press pick out the controversy. She needs to own up to what she publishes - even if it is expressing regret at lashing out. Plus, if she's not feisty then she needs to drop the "Don't mess with the Pricey" tag line.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I didn't.
    Pricey was unable to articulate her points well enough and got beaten logically on each point, until in the end she started losing her temper because she was losing her last point too, about Hopkins having had a row with everyone. Bit of a fail if you ask me, which is a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A person who uses strength or influence to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

Has Hopkins not been using herinfluence to get people to isolate Perez and been dishing out untold verbal abuse.

Thanks for that.
    I couldn't be ar*ed looking :)

If you are bullied youself you realise that it isn't just thumping someone that is bullying, words hurt far more.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what a bully is thank you...I was bullied myself.
    I've seen plenty of them at school.
    Katie H fits the mould perfectly.

Oh give it a rest. She is in a house full of camera's 24/7 and the producers have it stated bullying is not allowed in the rules despite pathetic Perez trying to manipulate otherwise. That is not "bullying".

These OMG she / he is being bullied is just a joke now. Thankfully the Great British Public have common sense to see through this rubbish as they did with Alicia's supposed "bullying" and hence why she is booed and Hopkins cheered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    ? all KH and Michelle were saying was that they expected KP to be a drama loving diva etc and in fact she is the girl next door?? which is what KP has more or less called herself? all this two faced rubbish? same as with Keith, to say his turning all stories ot himself isn't two faced, its an annoyance-I am sure even in a family people will moan aobut someone doing something annoying?
    two faced is smiling sweetly at someone, becoming their friend-then saying you really dislike them and acting disloyally behind their back imo- it is too often used in the house instead of just a normal bit of moaning about something some has done, or annoying habit-it doesn't mean you dislike them -and most people do it.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that.
    I couldn't be ar*ed looking :)

If you are bullied youself you realise that it isn't just thumping someone that is bullying, words hurt far more.

:) No Worries
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Pricey was unable to articulate her points well enough and got beaten logically on each point, until in the end she started losing her temper because she was losing her last point too, about Hopkins having had a row with everyone. Bit of a fail if you ask me, which is a shame.

Not wanting to argue with you, I saw it a little differently.
    I didn't see Katie P lose her temper.
    I just saw Hopkins trying to blind her with words.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why pwicey ?
    No-one says keef or cami wee, do they ?

It's a famous slang name for Katie Price.
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a neutral (relatively, on here) I thought Pricey kind of lost that.

I agree - and I am also neutral! The only 'winner' has already left the house, as I thought Patsy was probably the only one true to herself.
    As for this argument - KP did not listen to KH at all. The reported "talking behind my back" was in fact a compliment that KH made in the diary room - saying that after all she had heard about KP, she was nothing like that and was more the 'girl next door'. What was bad about that? If KP had just listened, she would have understood. Perhaps one time that KH was not taking a 'pop'!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ? all KH and Michelle were saying was that they expected KP to be a drama loving diva etc and in fact she is the girl next door?? which is what KP has more or less called herself? all this two faced rubbish? same as with Keith, to say his turning all stories ot himself isn't two faced, its an annoyance-I am sure even in a family people will moan aobut someone doing something annoying?
    two faced is smiling sweetly at someone, becoming their friend-then saying you really dislike them and acting disloyally behind their back imo- it is too often used in the house instead of just a normal bit of moaning about something some has done, or annoying habit-it doesn't mean you dislike them -and most people do it.

Katie H is guilty of all these things.
    Smiles sweetly then bittches to Michelle or in the diary room.
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I think the faces are for the camera (her public) with a 'can you hear this idiot' type message.

KH is really a very unpleasant person.

Self-publicist - at any cost, she has no bounds.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a famous slang name for Katie Price.

Oh right.
    Cheers :)
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    You are right, but in the wrong place.

On this forum, and in the house seemingly, two faced is mentioning anyone's name beyond the hearing of that person.

There is a defence, where you can say that you have said those words to that person's face. But be careful, any deviation between the behind the back script and the to your face script, no matter how small or inconsequential, is two faced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Has Hopkins not been using her influence to get people to isolate Perez and been dishing out untold verbal abuse.

Perez has been vile and borderline unacceptable this series. Hopkins gave him his just desserts in the house and did what the majority of this forum have wanted to say to him. Called Karma.

If you think Hopkins is a bully then I am just thankful the vast majority see otherwise. She takes no nonsense and tells it like it is and I respect her for it.

Lets not also forget Pricey being totally fake towards Hopkins during the start when she entered the house. She knew Hopkins was liked and was trying to BFF with her. She has the audacity to call her fake lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a neutral (relatively, on here) I thought Pricey kind of lost that.

Well I'm neutral as I loathe both equally and I think Katie P won that one. Not that I care because there both along with Cami Perez Nagia Kav a pair of twunts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    That's fine, we can debate.
    Pricey was getting riled just at the end of the video.
    Because her own words weren't in the right order and had largely missed their target. She is underpowered in that department. She's still not a very bright lass, despite being media savvy, which I guess is why to her fanbase she is relatable.

I didn't think Hopkins "won" per se, I just think Pricey lost it due to her poor weaponry. She had the ammo but she could't hit the target.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot Michelle.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I saw and Hopkins has also said words are her ammunition
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Katie H has said things to Katie P's face, then also talked about it in the diary room and this is classed as two faced, she also said stuff to other people's faces, re-talks about it in the diary room and is two faced lol then because she has self entertained herself, she's acting up and playing a game lol even thought CBB is a game. Katie P hadn't really got an argument to argue over. Then your not in here to make friends, erm it's a show, no one goes in to make friends, if you end up with one it's a bonus (fount that saying so high school) to me Katie P's debate/argument was a lost cause for me and for me it made her look thick and stupid which she isn't.
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well done Perez, you know Katie Price is obsessed with her image and if anyone is talking about her behind her back. Calum took Perez up on his remarks and proved he exaggerates the truth concerning Nadia and her cooking. Who are all these housemates Katie H has called behind their backs, I noticed she gave no examples.

Katie Price trying to come over as sweet and innocent does not wash with me, she has courted controversy all her life.