Options

Extra Stacy/Janine seen on red button

shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else watch this? Was it originally going to be part of tonights episode or is this going to be an ongoing extra bonus?

Comments

• Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was really boring Janine going round to Stacey telling her that Ryan took an overdose only 5mins long.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked like the end of tomorrows?
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I liked it, how Janine stayed so calm I don't know :D
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    It was an extra scene from today's episode. I loved how manipulative Janine was being to Stacey. If it was me, I'd want to rip her head off.
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its actually a really insightful scene btwn the two of them. Its a shame a scene like this was dropped for some of the other drivel (ie Connor/Whitney). Its a subtle scene which would have helped towards the xmas day reveal. Never mind.:(
  • Options
    wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a great scene, much better than the actual episode was, shame they didn't include it in the episode, I agree it should have been included instead of the Connor/Whitney crap.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone else laugh when Janine goes 'my last husband....fell off a cliff'. :D
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    Did anyone else laugh when Janine goes 'my last husband....fell off a cliff'. :D

Whenever she mentions Barry, she puts on her 'self-righteous widow' face on, and she definitely plays it camp!:D
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    molybecks wrote: »

I thought Stacy can be so dim sometimes, I mean ANYONE would put two and two together, one husband 'fell' off a cliff, the other 'overdosed' without having any symptomes of depression just before going on a dirty weekend..come on!!

LOL
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It didn't seem to work for me, pressed red and i just got a snowy scene of the square:confused:
  • Options
    fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was really boring Janine going round to Stacey telling her that Ryan took an overdose only 5mins long.

why so dismissive of a good acting scene between janine and stacey? goes over some peoples heads sometimes i fear :rolleyes:

both great in the scene, but for me lacey out-acts charlie without even opening her mouth. such a natural actress. gonna miss her loads! she'll go on to great things though given the opportunities.
  • Options
    Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked it. I reckon it should have been part of the main episode.
  • Options
    GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »
    Its actually a really insightful scene btwn the two of them. Its a shame a scene like this was dropped for some of the other drivel (ie Connor/Whitney). Its a subtle scene which would have helped towards the xmas day reveal. Never mind.:(

Agree totally. Here's a link for those who didn't see it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/2010/12/red-button-janine-stacey.shtml
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was really really good! Shame it was left out of the main episode - although considering Janine has been in the hospital the entire time, I don't know when they could've fitted it in.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But is it going to be a regular thing? Are we going to need to allow another 5 mins in our busy daily schedule for more Eastenders?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    just this week
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    It was pretty boring. People without the red button didn't miss much, hopefully on xmas day when all the drama unfolds the extra scenes will be better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it wasn't a vital scene or anything.

I did laugh when Janine was talking about Barry.

And I agree with Janine - her and Stacey could have got on well if things were different for both of them. They're so alike.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was confused where the extra scene fitted in??

Did it happen before janine went to the hospital, it can't have happened at the end as pat was trying to talk her out of handing herself in :confused: