The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been watching the Djokovic/Wawrinka match for the past 5 hours now. Do they not realise I've got things to do today? :o
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been watching the Djokovic/Wawrinka match for the past 5 hours now. Do they not realise I've got things to do today? :o

It was epic but I was gutted for Stan.

Did anyone see the assassination attempt on Bulgaria?
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god Tricia is boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gottago wrote: »
    Oh god Tricia is boring.

Thank god she's out. Rylan out first on Friday!!!(one can hope)

If Speidi can get to 2nd, which I think they can, I'll be delighted. Sadly nobody is beating the chosen one:yawn: (who gets to leave the house:confused:)
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series really went down hill fast, I can't stand Speidi, their controversial act was ok at first but i think they have brought the house down now, they needed to be out last week I thought.

Hope Rylan doesn't win simply because he's broken the rules but this is channel 5 they through the rule book in the bin when they took over and who knows maybe they have all been whisked off to the nearest 5* hotel once they have filmed the days scenes and brought back the next morning.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    This series had so much potential but has honestly been such a disappointment.

Hope the next Celeb series in Summer gets it's casting right!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I gave up watching it before Gillian was evicted tbh. I just got so sick of the gruesome twosome and Rylan "I'd make a brilliant dad" Clark hogging the whole show all the time. At least last year some of the likeable ones like Julian and Coleen got some decent airtime (no surprise they were the top 2 btw) but this series the likes of Claire and Trisha have been completely invisible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I gave up watching it before Gillian was evicted tbh. I just got so sick of the gruesome twosome and Rylan "I'd make a brilliant dad" Clark hogging the whole show all the time. At least last year some of the likeable ones like Julian and Coleen got some decent airtime (no surprise they were the top 2 btw) but this series the likes of Claire and Trisha have been completely invisible.

I loved last years with Julian, Martin, Julie, stitch and Danica
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Busy revising desert plants for my exam.

Euphooooorbia! We're growing up, up, up, up, up, uuup. :o
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Busy revising desert plants for my exam.

Euphooooorbia! We're growing up, up, up, up, up, uuup. :o

Oh dear.
  • contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member
    Thank god she's out. Rylan out first on Friday!!!(one can hope)

If Speidi can get to 2nd, which I think they can, I'll be delighted. Sadly nobody is beating the chosen one:yawn: (who gets to leave the house:confused:)

We can only hope...;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Oh dear.

Sorry, needed to get it out of my system. I am sane, honest! :D
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off to Munich tomorrow for Tom Dice, Pasha, Friderika Bayer and Sandra.

If I manage to wake up. Flight at 0740, and just back from conference (work related. Involving way to much free alcohol...) yesterday. Hard life eh?
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Jaccobabe wrote: »
    Off to Munich tomorrow for Tom Dice, Pasha, Friderika Bayer and Sandra.

If I manage to wake up. Flight at 0740, and just back from conference (work related. Involving way to much free alcohol...) yesterday. Hard life eh?

You must have the highest amount of Air Miles in Norway!
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watching the BB final. Im just reading the BB forum, and its hilarious, I seriously hope Speidi win to send it into melt down!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watching the BB final. Im just reading the BB forum, and its hilarious, I seriously hope Speidi win to send it into melt down!!!

it would, they are proper vile though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well isn't that top 2 a surprise. :rolleyes: Let's face it, it was the Clark and Pratt show from day 1, the others never stood a chance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well isn't that top 2 a surprise. Let's face it, it was the Clark and Pratt show from day 1, the others never stood a chance.

yeah no one else got a look in really unless Rylan or Speidi where involved.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A good series of Big Brother ruined by that moronic crowd. They need to get a life:mad:

Speidi should have won.

I was reading the BB forum. It looked like the majority wanted a Speidi win.

Edit: obviously did by the poll results
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    Well isn't that top 2 a surprise. :rolleyes: Let's face it, it was the Clark and Pratt show from day 1, the others never stood a chance.

I know, couldn't stand either of them by the end.

Paula Hamilton was even more of an embarrassing trainwreck on BOTS tonight than normal and the fact she was the only housemate that had any time for Speidi speaks volumes about the pair of them :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad that Rylan won. I think the best part of the show tonight was Speidi's "emotional" speech during that final meal and seeing everyone else's sheer disbelief at the utter bullshit that was coming out of their mouths! Hysterical!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that Rylan won. I think the best part of the show tonight was Speidi's "emotional" speech during that final meal and seeing everyone else's sheer disbelief at the utter bullshit that was coming out of their mouths! Hysterical!

Agreed. I liked this series more than some of the older CBBs too - I don't like how Channel 5 handle the regular Big Brother series but I like their CBBs more :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished watching Cool Runnings with the wife. We were both in floods of years at the end:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished watching Cool Runnings with the wife. We were both in floods of years at the end:o
    Sorry to hear that watching it aged you so badly. ;)

I'm afraid the ending for me was too inspirational and I just laughed when every started slowly clapping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that watching it aged you so badly. ;)

I'm afraid the ending for me was too inspirational and I just laughed when every started slowly clapping.

I really can't type on my phone.

I'm such a big girl when it comes to moments like that