WWE Network

Comments

• OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how do I download it on my xBox on a UK account? Or do I need to create an American one first to download it and then use my UK one?

Thanks.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need to create a US account to download the app.Once downloaded sign into your UK account & you will be able to watch it.
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, will do that later or tomorrow.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MLB.TV have been having issues all week, I'm predicting a disaster for some watching WM on the network.
  • mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit of a daft question but I won't be able to watch wrestlemania live so will it be added to the network straight away?
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,981
    Forum Member
    mitchey316 wrote: »
    Bit of a daft question but I won't be able to watch wrestlemania live so will it be added to the network straight away?

Yes it will
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    Tribute wrote: »
    MLB.TV have been having issues all week, I'm predicting a disaster for some watching WM on the network.
    i honestly thought it was just me, it was ala right last night then over the past few hours its gone to shit :(
  • ozsatozsat Posts: 5,740
    Forum Member
    Hearing of streaming probems again today - I can see a lot of upset people in the US on Sunday night.
  • P-ComboP-Combo Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ozsat wrote: »
    Hearing of streaming probems again today - I can see a lot of upset people in the US on Sunday night.

Not just the US, People around the world more like.

Hopefully when i watch it on the wwe network i wont have any lag or cut outs,
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would watch the event on Sky Box Office even if I had the network as I wouldn't want to risk missing part of the show due to the huge demand causing problems.
    Forum Member
    But those outside the US should not be watching it - yet.
    P-Combo wrote: »
    Not just the US, People around the world more like.

Hopefully when i watch it on the wwe network i wont have any lag or cut outs,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But those outside the US should not be watching it - yet.

lol well it beats paying £17.95 on SKY Box office.

Plus you get all the extras with wwe network like, wrestlemania today, hall of fame red carpet and live event and of course WM.

All for £6.19p

And no doubt when wwe do release wwe network in UK it will cost like £20 or more.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And no doubt when wwe do release wwe network in UK it will cost like £20 or more.

I don't think it will cost that much here. I'm expecting it to be something between £10 and £15 per month.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Tribute wrote: »

They are stress testing the system to capacity including mlb.tv as the no doubt that and the wwe network will be sharing there bandwith and servers for wrestlemania
    Forum Member
    It is good value at £6.19 - my guess is it will start at £9.99 in the UK - still good value.

But for this weekend I would not be surprised it it will break their network - and UK will end up paying Sky or VirginMedia £17.95 for a live version.
    lol well it beats paying £17.95 on SKY Box office.

Plus you get all the extras with wwe network like, wrestlemania today, hall of fame red carpet and live event and of course WM.

All for £6.19p

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is good value at £6.19 - my guess is it will start at £9.99 in the UK - still good value.

But for this weekend I would not be surprised it it will break their network - and UK will end up paying Sky or VirginMedia £17.95 for a live version.

lol well that has crossed my mind. And if that does happen i will likely just wait till the morning and visit XWT :P
  • mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it will

• The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will there be problems? Of course with anything new and popular you are going to get the odd issue and more so with streaming, But for ever 3 people who complain you wont hear from the 50 people who watched it without any issue.

We like to complain when something does not work and with social media being as big as it is its given people a platform, People are more likely to share a facebook status or retweet a tweet saying "F@#k@ing WWE network went down just as C.M Punk hit the ring with the Hulkster and the Warrior and cost HHH the match" then "WWE Network worked perfectly for me and I really enjoyed the event". Its just the way he are as a society nowadays, Hell we will even have people complaining about the streaming when they did not even watch the event.

For me personaly I have had no issues with the Network and have used it quite abit.

I am more then happy to give it a try for Mania and if I lose the feed for a few minutes its not a massive deal and no different to when the Sky Box has not recoreded something during the night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's the network holding up for you all? Working perfectly for me so far
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's working perfectly! :cool: :D
  • gothergother Posts: 14,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Working perfectly i have it running on ps3 and pc atm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    I just use google dns servers which is completely free with no charges ever.

how did you get them to work?
    I get an error message on the wwe network with that dns number
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Started watching the live feed of the first hour of the pre show on the xbox last night.Ended up switching off after 10mins.Too much buffering going on.Switched to the ipad & it played smoothly.

Watched the WM30 replay this morning on the ipad & it was fine.

They really need to get their finger out & fix the problems with the xbox app.I used to be able to watch on demand videos with no buffering or very slight buffering.Ever since the update last week it's a nightmare now watching on demand.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Watched on ipad in bed and rewatched some bits on ps3 this morning. No problems so hopefully the naysayers will get double billed by sky :) network rules :)
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    same had no issues and enjoyed being able to rewind certain spots. All told a good experence and look forward to watching the next PPV