Danny Dyer on next weeks Graham Norton

Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Friday 19th know doubt will be talking about the EastEnders Christmas Special :D

@MrDDyer: So I'm doing Graham Norton next week...with Usher....Cameron Diaz and Jamie Fox....hope they get that twang of cinnamon from me chad. ;)

Comments

• Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    They will have to censor his bad language.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why? i get hune brown, but why him?
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait :D
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Brilliant news! I've thought for a while that EastEnders could do with a bit of evening promo and this is perfect!
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, with the amount of Hollywood types on that night....we need a Brit in there.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Oh mega!
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have so pleasantly surprised by Danny Dyer on EE. He is so good. The show needed him badly!
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope Mr Dyer can keep his swearing to a minimum
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Oooh yay. His cockney accent is so over the top in EastEnders. He's a little more bearable in real life.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny Dyer, Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, and Usher on the Graham Norton Show. #DannyDyer #EastEnders tonight http://t.co/hITZH4KZcj and who knows we might even get an Exclusive Clip from the Christmas Day Episode :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to this :) I also think there's a chance we may get an unseen clip from Christmas Day.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this :) I also think there's a chance we may get an unseen clip from Christmas Day.

I'd forgotten about this :blush: so I'm pleased the thread is back up :) It's likely there will be a clip from Xmas. I'm looking forward to his interview. I don't usually watch Graham Norton but will on this occasion :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this! Don't forget Barbara Windsor is on Jonathan Ross tomorrow! Guessing they'll talk about the 30th anniversary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So who's watching?
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Not me - have just read this thread at 11.05pm!! I'm watching Text Santa anyway! I'll catch the repeat in a couple of days - but maInly to watch Ben Stiller and Ricky Gervais!
    Danny is a bit of a pillock to me!!
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »

I was at the filming on tuesday - we get to see
    Mick proposing to Linda
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For anybody who is watching it just now In Ireland Danny Dyers on last :D
    Forum Member
    I ended up watching EE instead as I missed it earlier. Now I'm watching a repeat of The Vice. Dougie the snitch is gonna die. Regarding Eastenders I take it Lee posted the footage of Lauren at Lucy's house? If something was addressed to Emma surely one of the others will open the envelope before she sees it?
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I ended up watching EE instead as I missed it earlier. Now I'm watching a repeat of The Vice. Dougie the snitch is gonna die. Regarding Eastenders I take it Lee posted the footage of Lauren at Lucy's house? If something was addressed to Emma surely one of the others will open the envelope before she sees it?

Emma deffo receives the envelope
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    Emma deffo receives the envelope

• RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish he was given more time.
  • sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cocky big head.:(
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't watch EE, never heard of him
    From his Graham Norton appearance, haven't missed much
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He came across well though :) I liked it. I loved Cameron, Jamie and Usher's reactions to all the storylines that were going on!!