Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D
    Peter is a popular chap & has lots & lots of celebrity friends.

Peter is a fine example to men in their 40s, he shows them how not to dress.

Peter is so witty, MMC is in talks with the BBC about him taking over as full-time presenter of HIGNFY.

What is hignfy? Lol
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have I Got News For You
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I Got News For You

Nono,no it will ruin that show he is in noway intelligent enough
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt TM is practicing his ''earnest, sincere face' as we speak as he's appearing in a show this week that deal with giving pets a home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_a_Pet_a_Home

Don't mention the pugs, Pete. :o
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If CBeebies ever remake Big Cook Little Cook surely pint sized Petey will be perfectly cast as Small

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKfTrrJVJI
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Somebody in the movie industry think's he's more than good when he wrote and sang for the new "Mr Peabody" movie.

But that was him making a bigger deal of it than it actually was (for a change). It wasn't the theme tune like he sold it as, it was just a song that was played so late in the closing credits that only the cleaners would ever have got to hear it. I've seen the movie, watched the first few minutes of the credits and the song was nowhere to be heard.
    Typical PA, over selling his importance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    No doubt TM is practicing his ''earnest, sincere face' as we speak as he's appearing in a show this week that deal with giving pets a home.

Is this the big prime time entertainment show he was talking about?
    :confused:
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Demi-Wave wrote: »

No, the show he talked about was his, where he was the big cheese, not this one where he's just one of the six 'celebs'.

ETA - Here, Link
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

No need for any practice, he's the master of faces, ranging from victim to elation.

You can catch him tonight, ITV at 8pm.
    No, the show he talked about was his, where he was the big cheese, not this one where he's just one of the six 'celebs'.

ETA - Here, Link

You would think if he was already working on it, he'd know whether it was a chat show or not?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No need for any practice, he's the master of faces, ranging from victim to elation.

You can catch him tonight, ITV at 8pm.

You would think if he was already working on it, he'd know whether it was a chat show or not?:confused:

I'd rather catch the Norovirus,but thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd rather catch the Norovirus,but thanks anyway.

I'm kind of curious as he's bound to be at his nauseating best so I may watch.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ETA - Here, Link

It wont be long before ITV (if it is them) releases info on this "prime-time show"
    And I’m working on a prime-time night-time show for one of the big channels. It will be my own show next year. We don’t know yet [if it’s going to be a chat show] but it’s going to be entertainment and fun.”
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of curious as he's bound to be at his nauseating best so I may watch.
    Did he do his (in)sincere cryface?
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But that was him making a bigger deal of it than it actually was (for a change). It wasn't the theme tune like he sold it as, it was just a song that was played so late in the closing credits that only the cleaners would ever have got to hear it. I've seen the movie, watched the first few minutes of the credits and the song was nowhere to be heard.

Thanks for all the info, I didn't know anything about a Theme Tune, or where in the Movie the song was played, all I was commenting on was
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Thanks for the info, I don't know anything about Theme tunes, or when in the movie his song was played. My comment was in reply to a FM's post about his singing. All I was saying was basically, he got asked, he wrote, he sang, and got paid for a song for a movie. I'ts just my assumption, but I would of thought that someone involved in the movie must of thought he could sing.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, I don't know anything about Theme tunes, or when in the movie his song was played. My comment was in reply to a FM's post about his singing. All I was saying was basically, he got asked, he wrote, he sang, and got paid for a song for a movie. I'ts just my assumption, but I would of thought that someone involved in the movie must of thought he could sing.

I suppose it's subjective though.
    Obviously his fan thinks he can sing. I suspect many others like myself, would be surprised if he got through an X Factor audition.

Seems the song didn't exactly set the charts alight. But then, tangomans offerings rarely do. Bless.

Now, when the next OK! cover pencilled in for? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that your own private collection, BEL? Well jell. :D

And look how private Emily is. I think I counted 8 main covers there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Is that your own private collection, BEL?! Well jel :D

And look how private Emily is. I think I counted 7 main covers there!

Not strictly speaking, my counsellor gave me them, she thinks Aversion Therapy may be the way to go, in order for me to overcome my obsession with PA? If it works, I'll happily pass them on to you.:)

And I bet that's not them all!
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not strictly speaking, my counsellor gave me them, she thinks Aversion Therapy may be the way to go, in order for me to overcome my obsession with PA? If it works, I'll happily pass them on to you.:)

And I bet that's not them all!

Hm probably has them all lined up in her Andre Shrine :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose it's subjective though.
    Obviously his fan thinks he can sing. I suspect many others like myself, would be surprised if he got through an X Factor audition.

Seems the song didn't exactly set the charts alight. But then, tangomans offerings rarely do. Bless.

Now, when the next OK! cover pencilled in for? [B/]:D

I've no idea, but I'm sure when it's out it will be a collectors item :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea, but I'm sure when it's out it will be a collectors item :)

Oh, of that I've no doubt. Especially with someone as timeless as Tangoman. It wouldn't be anything but.

BEL will, of course, be adding it to her collection (for aversion therapy reasons, only) as a matter of urgency.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, of that I've no doubt. Especially with someone as timeless as Tangoman. It wouldn't be anything but.

BEL will, of course, be adding it to her collection
    (for aversion therapy reasons, only) as a matter of urgency.

Obviously, anything to help my obsession.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Did he do his (in)sincere cryface?

I watched this, for the animals, and it was really dire and full of unappitising zelebs trying their hardest to look caring. Julian Clary was the best of a really grim lot.

Re Peter Andre, hasn't he 're-homed' his own 2 pugs and 2 bulldogs to date?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I watched this, for the animals, and it was really dire and full of unappitising zelebs trying their hardest to look caring. Julian Clary was the best of a really grim lot.

Re Peter Andre, hasn't he 're-homed' his own 2 pugs and 2 bulldogs to date?

I thought Jordan had dognapped the bulldog, and hes wearing the pugs as a hairpiece.
This discussion has been closed.