Options

Malandra and THAT laugh

....... jeez its a bit manic isnt it? One of those forced, fake hysterical laughs that she can turn on and off in an instant. She goes from shrieking like a laughing hyena to serious in about a millisecond.

Ive always found her incredibly annoying and up her own ass, but the laugh would probably make me want to suffocate her in her hammock, should I be in camp.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....... jeez its a bit manic isnt it? One of those forced, fake hysterical laughs that she can turn on and off in an instant. She goes from shrieking like a laughing hyena to serious in about a millisecond.

Ive always found her incredibly annoying and up her own ass, but the laugh would probably make me want to suffocate her in her hammock, should I be in camp.

It is rather annoying...i think she will drive a few of the campers nuts with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Yes it is very annoying. TBH if i would have found her hanging there i would have pulled her up got the key then pushed her back over. Neither me or my mum like her shes just very annoying
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,185
    Forum Member
    I thought it was just me and put it down to first night nerves. But when she met Frick and Frack this morning it was just as bad, and the faces she pulls with it! :eek: Don't think she's going to be my cup of tea. :(
  • Options
    12bigbrother1212bigbrother12 Posts: 4,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i didnt notice :o:o
  • Options
    flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying laugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ditto...very annoying and fake. Reminds me of Anthea Turner...you just end up wanting to slap that smile off
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I have never liked her. She will drive me nuts with that laugh. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Thank **** it isnt just me. I thought you'd all wonder what the hell I was on about............ :D

And yes, it aches to be slapped off doesnt it?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The laugh is bad but have you seen the face she pulls. It's a kind of don't mess with me/come on then if you think you've got what it takes sneer. I used to think it was part of her Emmerdale character but I saw her doing it out of character too and it is not pretty.

One good thing she has toned down that awful peroxide blonde hair to a more subtle shade.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen her yet, although I remember she left Emmerdale because they wouldn't give her several months leave to travel, like most of us get I don't think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowerlady wrote:
    Very annoying laugh

Yep......but she is sexy...... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Even back when she used to be in Emmerdale, I found her extremely false - and find now that I still do.

She has cultivated a "sweet and innocent little girley next door type" image, but if you really watch her face, there is a "hard as nails" base beneath it.

Don't know why, but my "nasty person underneath" alarm goes into overdrive with her. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burst of hysterical laughter after every mundane thing she says - completely fake and very annoying.

With any luck she won't last long - late entrants struggle to make much of an impact (unless they do a Gaffneyesque trial) so doubt many people will vote to keep her in.
  • Options
    novicenovice Posts: 3,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LIKE her laugh ... or rather ... I like her LAUGHING. There are so many complainers/moaners around .....

Jan (of course)
    Scott (the camp camp b*tch)
    Lauren (the camp camp b*tch's b*tch)
    David
    Philly whatsername

One way or another they're all beginning to complain, so it's nice to have a manic laugher in the crowd. It'll stop before too long - that's for sure. But for now, it's a refreshing (if maddening) change!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malandra terrifies me now. I thought she was reasonably brassily pretty in Emmerdale, but now she looks like Sandi Toksvig, even down to the mullet. Agree about the face pulling and laughter, too!
  • Options
    Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mimpy wrote:
    Even back when she used to be in Emmerdale, I found her extremely false - and find now that I still do.

She has cultivated a "sweet and innocent little girley next door type" image, but if you really watch her face, there is a "hard as nails" base beneath it.

Don't know why, but my "nasty person underneath" alarm goes into overdrive with her. :o

Totally agree... the first word that springs to mind when I see her is FALSE! I have always disliked the woman, I remember when she was after a singing career and called off her wedding because she was so up herself.. ooh I sound a right cow but I honestly can't stick her.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's another bland blonde in the mould of Anthea Turner :yawn:

All I can remember her doing since Emmerdale is releasing a couple of crap records and fire-eating on that Five 'talent' show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Its a really false acting luvvy laugh .
    The others have probably been around plenty in the theatres so dont take much notice , but to anyone else it just comes over as put-on and false .

Very annoying .
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She laughs at every she says!! She must think she is so funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    novice wrote:
    I LIKE her laugh ... or rather ... I like her LAUGHING. There are so many complainers/moaners around .....

Jan (of course)
    Scott (the camp camp b*tch)
    Lauren (the camp camp b*tch's b*tch)
    David
    Philly whatsername

One way or another they're all beginning to complain, so it's nice to have a manic laugher in the crowd. It'll stop before too long - that's for sure. But for now, it's a refreshing (if maddening) change!!

While I agree that its annoying to constantly listen to The Leeming whining and moaning, I cant agree that Malandra's vile, fake, forced, annoying laugh is the antidote. It makes me want to commit murder every time I hear it . :mad:
  • Options
    SnappSnapp Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me want to commit murder every time I hear it . :mad:

Wow...never mind Jan Leeming Id hate to be stuck in the jungle with you!
  • Options
    chappyboychappyboy Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    I must admit Ive always had a crush on her lookswise right back when she appeared In Emmerdale but I have to agree with a lot of other posters on here that she seems to be your typical fake minor celebrity that would go to the opening of a crisp packet,I remember when she decided she wanted to become a recording artiste aswell,she was RUBBISH..........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Snapp wrote:
    Wow...never mind Jan Leeming Id hate to be stuck in the jungle with you!

Oh I dunno, I reckon a few suffocations in the sleep would boost ratings no end........... :D
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,240
    Forum Member
    She is quite scary when she does that manic laugh. She seems like a nice person, but should stop doing that laugh as it is really creepy.
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this laugh lasts for the next two weeks, and while she is doing a trial, we will now it is not false.

My god she might just be the happiest person alive? It just seems false to us more miserable folk. :D

She might be Bonnie Langford's cousin. :eek: Or perhaps they just went to the same stage school.