Options

Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Yes, she seems to have conveniently forgotten that she went on holiday with another bloke, then shagged Nick, before Steve slept with Tracy.

But Steve and Tracy are well out of order?!

Oooh I forgot about Becky and Nick! I'm a sucker for Becky though, plus I hate Tracey Barlow! She's so desperate when will she understand that Steve doesn't want her!Grrrr rant over.lol
  • Options
    Karen1969Karen1969 Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Chris get good news from the doctor but lie that he is still ill to win Cheryl back??!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Yes, she seems to have conveniently forgotten that she went on holiday with another bloke, then shagged Nick, before Steve slept with Tracy.

That is why I have zero sympathy for her. She has slept about too. So, she has no grounds to be upset with Tracy. Like Tracy got pregnant just to destroy her life :rolleyes:

The worst thing they ever did was get Becky obsessed about kids, it's ruined her character a bit. I used to love her but the last year or so, she just comes off a major hypocrite to me. As for Tracy I love her these days. Under PC she has become a three dimensional character who you can empathise with.
  • Options
    Karen1969Karen1969 Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Didn't she make him up?! Or did I dream that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Karen1969 wrote: »
    Didn't she make him up?! Or did I dream that!

He was real, he just dumped her for someone else on the holiday :D
  • Options
    ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Holz_Holz_ Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the links - so powerful
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thursday 6th October:
    Sophie is staggered by Amber's behaviour when the pair visit a lesbian bar

I am looking forward to this storyline. The old Sophie is going to resurface I reckon.
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6th October:

Tracy collapses from dehydration and is rushed to hospital, where the sonographer has shocking news for her and Steve. Sophie is staggered by Amber's behaviour when the pair visit a lesbian bar, and Chris sets out to steal the limelight from Lloyd. Rosie gives Eileen's photo a makeover on a dating website.

7th October:
    7:30:
    Eileen arranges a date with an online admirer, but is left red-faced when a 50th birthday surprise for her from the factory workers ends in disaster. Tracy admits to Steve she is unsure about going through with the pregnancy, and Lloyd plans to win over Cheryl with a romantic meal. Chris receives news from his consultant.
    8:30:
    Steve reassures Tracy they can make things work, while a devastated Becky hides her feelings from him. Firefighter Paul impresses Eileen as he arrives with his crew to free her from the factory roof, and Chris is jealous of the scene that awaits him when he returns home to confide in Cheryl.
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6th October:

Tracy collapses from dehydration and is rushed to hospital, where the sonographer has shocking news for her and Steve. Sophie is staggered by Amber's behaviour when the pair visit a lesbian bar, and Chris sets out to steal the limelight from Lloyd. Rosie gives Eileen's photo a makeover on a dating website.

7th October:
    7:30:
    Eileen arranges a date with an online admirer, but is left red-faced when a 50th birthday surprise for her from the factory workers ends in disaster. Tracy admits to Steve she is unsure about going through with the pregnancy, and Lloyd plans to win over Cheryl with a romantic meal. Chris receives news from his consultant.
    8:30:
    Steve reassures Tracy they can make things work, while a devastated Becky hides her feelings from him. Firefighter Paul impresses Eileen as he arrives with his crew to free her from the factory roof, and Chris is jealous of the scene that awaits him when he returns home to confide in Cheryl.

I'm guessing that this is the news that TracyLuv is expecting twins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sophie is Shocked when Amber takes her out to a lesbian bar and seems to enjoy herself just a little too much. Sophie promises that she won't divulge Amber's secret, as she is aware of how Dev might react - but can she keep from confiding in Sian?

http://www.itv.com/documents/pdf/ITV...highlights.pdf

So, to all the doubters, Amber is genuinely bisexual or more according to this. There goes the dreams of the people hoping Amber wouldn't return any real feelings for Sophie, seems like Amber will fancy/love her back. That makes the storyline so much more interesting. Can't wait for the fall out of this. Dev is gonna go beserk, we haven't seen a parent really kick off at their gay/bi child in Corrie yet. It could be very interesting and give the Alahans some big material. Dev showed with the Frank stuff he can be a sexiest ass, he won't like a bisexual/gay daughter at all.

As for confiding in Sian, I bet she doesn't. If Sian is clueless about Ambers sexuality it makes the storyline more believable. Because she really won't have any suspicions that they are falling for each other behind her back. She will think they are just friends.
  • Options
    Do Something!Do Something! Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to the Alahans getting a good, big storyline. Shobna Gulati will finally have something to get her teeth into, and I've always wanted to see more of Amber and Sunita on screen.

I'm very pleased! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm really looking forward to the Alahans getting a good, big storyline. Shobna Gulati will finally have something to get her teeth into, and I've always wanted to see more of Amber and Sunita on screen.

I'm very pleased! :)

I expect Sunita will have to get in the middle of things to calm Dev down. Or she might even find out inadvance about it all. Then Dev will partly blame her for not telling him.
  • Options
    Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Sunita and Dev but I really don't like Amber. Not really thrilled about this development.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've always liked Amber, which is why I do like this storyline. I think she will make Sophie more interesting.
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    I expect Sunita will have to get in the middle of things to calm Dev down. Or she might even find out inadvance about it all. Then Dev will partly blame her for not telling him.

Poor Sunita, I doubt she will actually approve of Sophie cheating on Sian with Amber she will have to calm Dev down. I think he will really fly off the handle, fire Sophie, blame Sally, bitch about it to half the street. I think he will over-react more than Zainab but I think he'll calm down and accept it more quickly than she ever will.
  • Options
    ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monday 10 October
    7:30pm - 8:00pm

Frank makes an appeal for bail in court, and as Carla struggles to rally round she finds comfort in a visit from Peter. Stella returns from holiday, only to find Tracy behind the bar, and Steve is caught in the middle when a full-scale argument breaks out. Eileen cancels her date after Gail knocks her confidence.

8:30pm - 9:00pm

Carla hears about the appeal from DC Malone and finds the strength to return to work after a heart-to-heart with Stella, but is taken aback to see Frank's mother in the office. Paul urges Eileen to meet him at the Bistro, and Steve endures an awkward meal with the Barlows. Chris spots an opportunity to ruin Lloyd and Cheryl's holiday plans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poor Sunita, I doubt she will actually approve of Sophie cheating on Sian with Amber she will have to calm Dev down. I think he will really fly off the handle, fire Sophie, blame Sally, bitch about it to half the street. I think he will over-react more than Zainab but I think he'll calm down and accept it more quickly than she ever will.

I don't think many people can drag out the drama as long as Zainab did :D And I don't think Dev will play the religion card anyway, it will be more the sexist card with him.

Of course he will blame Sophie for it all. Sunita will have to talk sense into him as I can't see her having any issue with a bi/gay step-daughter. She didn't bat an eye over Sophie. I also can't see her being really judgemental with Amber over Sophie/Sian, she won't think it's right but she isn't the type to take the moral high horse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    I don't think many people can drag out the drama as long as Zainab did :D And I don't think Dev will play the religion card anyway, it will be more the sexist card with him.

Of course he will blame Sophie for it all. Sunita will have to talk sense into him as I can't see her having any issue with a bi/gay step-daughter. She didn't bat an eye over Sophie. I also can't see her being really judgemental with Amber over Sophie/Sian, she won't think it's right but she isn't the type to take the moral high horse.

I don't think he will bring religion into it. I don't think the Alahans are religious really at all but he is a sexist pig so won't like it. It's probably good that Sunita and Amber are on friendly terms as she's going to want her on side when Dev finds out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like Ambers and Sunita's banter now, and how they tag team Dev. It is shaping up to be a good storyline. Won't that annoy the naysayers :D

I'll post those spoilers you put in the S/S thread:

Thursday 6th Oct 7:30
    As Sophie offloads to Amber about her frustrations at home Amber offers Sophie a night out. She takes Sophie to a lesbian bar, seemingly on Sophie’s behalf, but when Sophie spots Amber kissing a girl she’s staggered

Friday 7th Oct 7:30
    Sophie quizzes Amber about the fact she was kissing a girl last night. When Sophie asks if Amber is a lesbian, she shrugs that she likes to keep her options open.

8:30
    Elsewhere, Sophie’s enjoying having a new ‘lesbian’ friend but promises not to tell anyone as Amber knows her dad wouldn’t handle it. But when Sian starts asking questions will Sophie confide in her girlfriend?

The Sun lied about the club thing then. I wonder how and when their kisses really happen, as PC already all but confirmed the love triangle definitely happens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This Morning just showed a photo of a kiss between Amber/Sophie in their soap spoiler bit so it looks like its happening next week. What do you want to beat its the most unrealistic looking lesbian club that they show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This Morning just showed a photo of a kiss between Amber/Sophie in their soap spoiler bit so it looks like its happening next week. What do you want to beat its the most unrealistic looking lesbian club that they show.

Oww. So Amber kisses a girl and Sophie in one night! :eek: she is such a player :D

Well, if she's kissed Amber no way will she be telling Sian about Amber now. As for lesbian clubs, some in London are just like any other kind of club and you'd barely know it was a gay club if you didn't see girls kissing.