Tom Daley cops off with TOWIE's Lauren Pope?

JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it very much. They probably went home to do each other's fake tan and bleach each other's teeth. He likes willy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    He is obviously gay and she is obviously an attention ****.

2 plus 2 = Stupid story in the tabloids/showbiz sites.
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Not surprised. He's a little media ****. Needs to do things and remain in the spotlight now the Olympics are over.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If by "cop off with" you mean "gets make up and fashion tips from" then it's probably true. :D
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    I doubt it very much. They probably went home to do each other's fake tan and bleach each other's teeth. He likes willy.

i just thought he was a lil bit camp?
    is it confirmed that he dips anchor in poo bay ?
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is straight, but if he was gay I doubt he would come out, it was widely spoken of that Aussie Matthew Mitcham depsite winning gold could not get sponsorship as he is openly gay. Other Aussie gold winners have no problems with sponsorship , and it seems neither the media or his felllow sportsmen/women have any problem with him , its the companies who now chooe to go elsewhere with their money.

And people wonder why so few gay sports people come out, it has more to do with if they do they cannot afford to continue in their sport thanks to the corporate giants.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Vemsie wrote: »
    He is obviously gay and she is obviously an attention ****.

2 plus 2 = Stupid story in the tabloids/showbiz sites.

Pretty much.
  • kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So obviously gay lol can't believe anyone with eyes would believe a fake girlfreind story.

Even down to the lisping camp voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damn im like older than him gay or not i can't help but want a little lol..
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably a cheaper beard than Kelly Brook.:yawn:
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Daley, little media ****.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Daley, little media ****.

What did he win again... :rolleyes:

The way he's gone since the Olympics a bronze medal is about all he'll ever win seeing as he's seemingly more interested in turning up at any z-list event with any z-lister who'll have him.

He used to be so likeable too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Someone needs to have a quiet word with him. Nothing wrong with making a bit of money out of your "image" as such, but he's turned into a fame-**** since winning bronze.
    And he's blatantly gay so the 'romance' angle is just...:rolleyes:
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    I'm still yet to hear of any reliable evidence that he's gay. He dated that American girl swimmer and may be now Lauren. If he was gay, he might want to hide it because his biggest fan base is in China and who knows how it would go down there?! But I'm awaiting the evidence.

As for the media ****, if you've grown up in front of the camera then playing the fame game will seem a natural state of affairs.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    kandinski wrote: »
    So obviously gay lol can't believe anyone with eyes would believe a fake girlfreind story.

Even down to the lisping camp voice.
    He spoke in the same way when he was 10. His voice is just a bit deeper now.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    If by "cop off with" you mean "gets make up and fashion tips from" then it's probably true. :D

She's on This Morning today doing exactly that!
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »

LOL :D
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't read too much into it - I think holding girls hands is just something he does. My son has seen Tom out and about several times over the last few months, and he's been hand in hand with different girls. One of them was around the time he was rumoured to be dating Kassidy Cook, but it wasn't her my son saw him with. Perhaps he's just one of those touchy feely types?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Daley is still so young he could have another two maybe even three Olympics left in him, though I can't see him improving on the bronze he won in London if he doesn't knuckle down and stay clear of the zeleb lifestyle.
  • Dan06Dan06 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he's gay!
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised. He's a little media ****. Needs to do things and remain in the spotlight now the Olympics are over.

Absolutely. I used to really like him but he's turned into a real fame hungry little tw.at.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »

That has got to be the funniest all time saying ever :D:D PMSL

BTW i thought he was gay too :confused:

Why would he go out with her anyway, she's a bloody minger *gross*
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly get a "Will & Grace" vibe with those two.
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could've picked a better beard...
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    JayPee86 wrote: »

I think he might be more of a seabed than an anchor.

He's turning the same colour as his bronze medal too. Well, I say turning, but it's skin dye, so perhaps he's asked for that shade on purpose? That would probably work if he won gold in the future. Not sure what he'll do if he gets silver, perhaps knick that robot dance that some footballers like to do because they haven't realised it's not the 1980s now?