Katie

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    !!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE EATING.

The outfit I can cope with, it's all the plastic, fillers, and silicone that's hanging out of it I find grotesque.... And that face ewwwww dear god. To the FM that mentioned s 50 year old transvestite in a previous post, oh how right u were.

And the KIDS, why, just why would you do that to them!!! If you want a family day out try Alton Towers, the cinema, anything but THIS!!!!

I think they are trying to prove ' we are such a happy strong family they even hang out at my book signings ' ... think the Family Fortunes gig is another one of those as well.

Madder than a box of frogs she is!
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks so disgusting, just disgusting. The children looked shocked/embarresed. Where is jett? Why does she hide him?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    She looks so disgusting, just disgusting. The children looked shocked/embarresed. Where is jett? Why does she hide him?

He's maybe just asleep in the pram, but yes it is odd how we never really see much of him compared to her other children.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »

Oh no! How will her detractors cope with that bombshell? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually looks to me in some of the pics that she has a bump :o

( I know probably that it's her Mummy tummy from Bunny and having a c section.. Even though she's tweeted half naked shots of her flat tummy since she had her )
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »

I agree, Princess's face says it all! I guess Kieron couldn't hold 2 babies at once so wan't pictured in the DM pics with the nanny/assistant
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »

His little face says it all......What the.....?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is alarmingly Victorian!!
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, Princess's face says it all! I guess Kieron couldn't hold 2 babies at once so wan't pictured in the DM pics with the nanny/assistant

I wondered if it was Kieran's Mum Bunnygirl, might be my imagination but thought there was a resemblance?
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're correct. The blonde (nanny?) Is holding him :-)
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Oh no! How will her detractors cope with that bombshell? ;-)

Yes I am a Katie Price detractor. Out and proud. I stand by what I said. Jett was hardly ever seen in his first year but since Bunny was born she has been a constant in the mags. If folks can't see a pattern to Katie behaviour over the last decade so be it but others can.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KP and her tired sequined pixie promo aside, I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »

I thought that too - and whoever is holding Jett looks incredibly unimpressed.
  • Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Elle_James wrote: »

He's a scrummy little chap!
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I thought that too - and whoever is holding Jett looks incredibly unimpressed.

If she is the mother-in law she's probably thinking that she wishes her son had got a good education :D
    Forum Member
    Pixie24 wrote: »
    He's a scrummy little chap!

Agree he is rather gorgeous!
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Theres probably a few millions worth in psychological trauma worth of treatment for young kids seeing their mum basically get their bits out on the command of some bloke they've never seen again but that drama will probably be paid for by the mags in a few years as they buy the latest drama of how 14 year old x is suffering due to their mothers possible past (she'll keep going till even the over 80's pr0n mags say that she's too bad for even them to print pics of her baps i bet)
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Yes I am a Katie Price detractor. Out and proud. I stand by what I said. Jett was hardly ever seen in his first year but since Bunny was born she has been a constant in the mags. If folks can't see a pattern to Katie behaviour over the last decade so be it but others can.

The difference made between Jett and Bunny is very noticeable, from the pic posted on twiiter, her stories that Kerian didn't bond with Jett at the start, to Baby daughter saved her marriage, I think you could be right with your theory
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »

I don't care about that - each to their own - and agree that she deserves and is rightfully criticised for her public persona, but suggesting that she favours one child over another is horrible in how it reflects on you.

I just wonder why you need to go that far to express your distaste for her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nahhh, dressing like a hooker swan on acid is not really a family affair.
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was impressed that she hid the garter tattoo with real stocking tops..

Then I saw her eyes. The plastic surgeon must be embarrassed by that job.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KP looks dreadful in those photos!:o
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Nahhh, dressing like a hooker swan on acid is not really a family affair.

l love that ! hooker swan on acid, this is how you do it kids, you could be me ,one day, look like ....it's hardly Disney world is it :confused:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    What's happened to her eyes? :o