Options

Caitlin Moran, who she ?

ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What's the deal with her ?

The Times are going apeshit and printing everything this airhead does, from the details of her cat's pooping habits to the time she had her first heavy pet.

Desist , it's not smart or funny.

Comments

• Options
    sadoldbirdsadoldbird Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    I suspect it's all on the back of her book 'How to be a Woman'.

Check it out. You won't agree with everything but she is funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    She does a column on Saturdays (I think!) and she has a new book out today so that probably the reason for all the activity.
    Some of her writing is great, really funny but fierce if she has a target in her sights. She also has awesome hair. I can't post about her and not mention the hair,sorry. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    airhead? How bloody charming. If you don't like her don't read it, it's fairly easy

Very talented woman. and a quick google will tell you she has won

British Press Awards (BPA) Columnist of the Year for 2010
    BPA Critic of the Year 2011
    BPA Interviewer of the Year 2011
    2011 Galaxy National Book Awards, Book of the Year
    2011 Galaxy National Book Awards, Popular Non-Fiction Book of the Year

Not too bad for an airhead.
  • Options
    MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's an airhead at all! I can't comment for her columns but her book How to be a Woman was fantastic and I love her writing style. She's very funny (it's the only book that's made me laugh out loud several times) and I think she's quite intelligent. I like her arguments for feminism - I think that's a subject she really writes about well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her newspaper columns are really entertaining in my opinion. She does a column in The Times every Friday called Celebrity Watch which is always very funny, well worth a read. I read "How To Be A Woman" soon after it came out and really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to her new book - "Moranthology".

What's the deal with the poor attitude, ganderpoke66? Desist, it's not smart or funny. :p
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her:o

Consistently makes me laugh in columns and Tweets, came from a poor background to be a teen phenom.

She's wrong about gaga though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started reading 'How to be a Woman' on a flight back from Menorca and had to stop reading it as I was laughing out loud and my kids next to me kept trying to see what I was reading. :o:D

Must get back to it!