BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    royal99 wrote: »
    Well played Darren.

What a boring episode!! Rubbish group. Enough said

It was a very, very boring episode
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    And who made him spokesman for the group >:( Elv and Raz are as nasty as Roy >:(

He thinks he's the "Godfather" of the Coach!

Must admit, Darren and James went up a little bit on the BG-richter scale tonight (more Darren than James really)....maybe because I now realise they're the only half decent (ish) couple left on the coach and it wouldnt irk me quite so much if they won.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finding myself liking the two new couples more so than any of the others (mainly because I'm sick of the sight of most of them). Shame they joined so late.

Darren and James are also going up in my estimation, something I never thought I'd say!
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still cant believe Roy hasnt got a ruddy yellow yet????!!!!!!!
    I'm sure he said on Facebook, (either on his profile or the fan page), that he doesn't get one at all.
  • Options
    idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the two new couples too, shame they have come on so late and not 2 or 3 weeks ago when they might have stood a chance and not been part of the newbie 3 day revolving door. Liam is very easy on the eye!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    I'm sure he said on Facebook, (either on his profile or the fan page), that he doesn't get one at all.

Oh dear...another Term and Condition broken :D
  • Options
    televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coach Trip highlights today.

Brendan "We are going to Cordoba!"

Annabelle "Where's that?"

Don't tell me that dumb bint doesn't know she's still in Spain?

Sunderland, you wouldn't by any chance be missing an idiot?

At. the vote Emily and Annabelle voted for Roy and Julia.

Roy said, "When you vote for us tomorrow you are going to feel so guilty."

Who...does...he...think...HE...IS?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    televizor wrote: »
    Roy said, "When you vote for us tomorrow you are going to feel so guilty."

Who...does...he...think...HE...IS?

Yeah, I didnt really get that......

Roy knows he's not going home. Why not just gracefully accept it??!!!
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only got into this is the past week after never having been able to get into it fully.

Where do they find such objectionable couples and allow them to form an alliance which means we're stuck with them for ages?!
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I've only got into this is the past week after never having been able to get into it fully.

Where do they find such objectionable couples and allow them to form an alliance which means we're stuck with them for ages?!

It is part of the selection process, if you display any signs of decency, you are rejected.

It wasn't always the case.:confused:

Happy B'day Sandy BTW. xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    It is part of the selection process, if you display any signs of decency, you are rejected.

It wasn't always the case.:confused:

I guess they think it makes good telly. It might if the alliance was made of a good bunch and they voted the bad ones off. However, Roy, Ras and Elve, Annabelle and her sister are just awful. I don't mind Julia too much though.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess they think it makes good telly. It might if the alliance was made of a good bunch and they voted the bad ones off. However, Roy, Ras and Elve, Annabelle and her sister are just awful. I don't mind Julia too much though.

Julia does seem really nice but she has appeared to have aged a little over the course of being on.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However people feel about the alliance( which kind of formed after nicole left) I'm glad they got rid of Penelope.

Just one yellow did it! Do you think Peneloe has ever been on Jeremy Kyle. She'd be a natural!;-):o

Ah and don't forget Roy has announced he will be hosting a Q&A session here after it is all over...like we can hardly wait (rolls eyes). I wish these boring members of the 'old guard' who think they own the coach after so many weeks would realise how irritating they become and how much we don't want to see them day after day after flippin' day. Zac and Ravinder were nice - the ones who voted them off are not.

How very kind. I don't think I can stand the wait. I'm his number 1 troll!:D

I thought it was a racist vote. Roy makes it obvious what he thinks by his face.

I was really annoyed that they moaned about Zac overtaking the conversation at that beautiful building yet none of them were interested and most were giggling like children >:(

At least Darren showed some interest in it.

I only struggled a little at what Z & R said but could work it out.

I am amazed that the Brits moan about not understanding others language yet do not learn the language when they go abroad for a holiday .. do we heck. We expect everyone to speak English.

OK so the AP wasn't everyone's choice of a visit. That's fine but they were just bad mannered and as for the hilarious Anabelle and her felt tips. :o

My son has a degree in French and Spanish and also speaks German and Italian. So when we are abroad, he speaks the language and I pay for everything!
    Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes xx

I think I missed it. Perhaps because someone had the audacity to throw a vote his way? Cant remember what else it could have been?

That's what I thought. The sheer audacity!
    So true. I don't go abroad so I am ok :D

Go. There's a big beautiful world out there.
    Yeah, I didnt really get that......

Roy knows he's not going home. Why not just gracefully accept it??!!!

Because he's ROY! And Elv is Elv. You do not mug them off! They're like 'faces' from Martina Cole's novels! Anyone read any?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »

Because he's ROY! And Elv is Elv. You do not mug them off! They're like 'faces' from Martina Cole's novels! Anyone read any?:)

Yes!! I LOVE Martina Cole! And you're right...they're the "hard nuts" in everyone of her novels...real East End Cor Blimey Geezers who dont want anyone messing with them! Good call ewoodie!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »

Thank you hoppy. As its you, I'll let you get away with calling me "Sandy".....:D
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday BG, hope you've had a good day x

Gone off Elv due to his attitude, so don't want them to win now, or Roy & Julie, or Annabelle & her sister. Good for D & J for speaking up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bev75 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday BG, hope you've had a good day x

Gone off Elv due to his attitude, so don't want them to win now, or Roy & Julie, or Annabelle & her sister. Good for D & J for speaking up.

Thanks Bev x

Agree, I dont want Elv or Raz to win, but I dont for one minute think they will.

It will be between Annabelle/Emily and Roy/Julia in my mind. Darren and James I think will come 3rd. I think most people will vote for Annabelle/Emily because "they're young and have embraced the trip" zzzzz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of today's programme, Brendan shouted, "Any more misbehavin' and you're on the first plane back to England!" He drew a red card out of his pocket.>:(

He wouldn't, would he?
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    I'm finding myself liking the two new couples more so than any of the others (mainly because I'm sick of the sight of most of them). Shame they joined so late.

Darren and James are also going up in my estimation, something I never thought I'd say!

Sorry, but I can't stand Victoria already. She comes across like a massive big head. Doesn't do public transport. Please go away!!!

The two new girls seem more likeable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elv and Roy are definitely characters from a Martina cole novel.

Oi, don't get lemon with me and give us yellow cards, otherwise I'll land one on the end of your chin pal!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still cant believe Roy hasnt got a ruddy yellow yet????!!!!!!!

Becoz you don't ruddy mug people like that off. I'll send the Boyz rand if there's talk of ruddy yellows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but I can't stand Victoria already. She comes across like a massive big head. Doesn't do public transport. Please go away!!!

Yes she's annoying me too. Her partner seems nice though!
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zac and Ravinder voted off....racism. It was unfortunate they both had rather strong accents which perhaps made them the butt of off screen jokes.

Ignorant racist little Englanders.

Spot on. I thought the same too. Roy kept saying how they don't mix with their sort.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And that, in Roy's estimation will get them voted off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    televizor wrote: »
    And that, in Roy's estimation will get them voted off.

Maybe over time the new couples would be just as annoying. Most people become complacent and bitchy when they are comfortable on the coach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she's annoying me too. Her partner seems nice though!

I think Victoria definitely has a bitchy side to her. Kind of glad she wasn't introduced to the coach trip earlier , otherwise I'm sure she would be calling the shots.