Options

Corrie What do you make of this? (spoiler)

lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
Forum Member
✭✭
Sunday April 8th
Deirdre and Tracy meet for the first time since the trial ended and Deirdre worries about how it will go. She decides to tell her daughter exactly how she feels about their relationship, before saying an emotional goodbye as Tracy leaves the Street forever.

ITV Soaps previews.

She gets off or is sent to a far away jail?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She goes to jail and tells her mother she never wants to see her again, not to visit etc.

And she is right - Deirdre is a Bitch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deirdre is a Bitch????

What does that make Tracy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Deirdre did raise Tracy - so Tracy is the result of bad parenting and deserves to go free
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lumpbottom wrote:
    Deirdre is a Bitch????

What does that make Tracy?

well said lol :D
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    lumpbottom wrote:
    Sunday April 8th
    Deirdre and Tracy meet for the first time since the trial ended and Deirdre worries about how it will go. She decides to tell her daughter exactly how she feels about their relationship, before saying an emotional goodbye as Tracy leaves the Street forever.

ITV Soaps previews.

She gets off or is sent to a far away jail?

She gets sent down of course. Why would they have to 'meet for the first time' after the trial if she got off? They'd leave the court together, they wouldn't have to 'meet'.
    But presumably she's allowed to say goodbye before being locked up.

What they should have written above was 'as THIS Tracy leaves the street forever' cos I'm sure she'll be back one day with a new head! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Deirdre did raise Tracy - so Tracy is the result of bad parenting and deserves to go free

I blame the writing meself. :) Tracy was a likeable enough teen, who got a bit troublesome. It's the writers who changed her into the evil, callous bitch she became.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote:
    She gets sent down of course. Why would they have to 'meet for the first time' after the trial if she got off? They'd leave the court together, they wouldn't have to 'meet'.
    But presumably she's allowed to say goodbye before being locked up.

What they should have written above was 'as THIS Tracy leaves the street forever' cos I'm sure she'll be back one day with a new head! :)

But Tracy said last night that she never wanted to see Deirdre again, so she wouldn't leave with her.
    Anyway I hope you're right and she gets sent to a really rough prison.

I don't think (in reality) that they are allowed to see anyone once sentenced. I might be wrong.

EDIT - I mean right away - I know they can have visitors sfter being locked up:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    Do you think we will actually see Tracy on screen on the 8th April then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has to go down after putting her poor parents through all that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say I lvoed her last ngiht -just when you think she can't get any worse.

I predict Chesney will be the new Villian when he grows up - They should send him of the rails when Cilla
    dies
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say I lvoed her last ngiht -just when you think she can't get any worse.

I predict Chesney will be the new Villian when he grows up - They should send him of the rails when Cilla
    dies

Does
    CILLA die
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've got to find Tracy guilty; it'd be the ultimate backfire to Tracy's 'plan' in presuming she could get away with it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    They've got to find Tracy guilty; it'd be the ultimate backfire to Tracy's 'plan' in presuming she could get away with it!

Yeah maybe that will wipe that sarcastic smug look of her face
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even after TracyLuv said all that last night and even though a tear rolled down Kate Ford's cheek when she was telling her onscreen mother that she will never see her again, all we got off Madame Kirkbride was the crying voice and the crying face, no tears AGAIN!! For God's sake woman ACT!!
  • Options
    furrycheekyfurrycheeky Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that due to the way the spoiler for the 8th is worded.
    "as Tracey leaves the street forever" it can only mean she gets off, she wouldn't be leaving if she was banged up. If found guilty she would have already left, as immediately after the trial she would have been taken away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen a bit of the trial thats now shown on home page, i think shes going to be sent down
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she can get off, because there could be a backlash of mad women murdering their no good boyfriends and claiming spousal abuse and then stating that Tracy got away with it so why can't they? Alot of nuts watch soaps, wasn't the actress Kate Ford given bodyguards because idiots were threatening her and even went to the court where they were filming to shout abuse at the actress, some people need to realise what's real and what isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that due to the way the spoiler for the 8th is worded.
    "as Tracey leaves the street forever" it can only mean she gets off, she wouldn't be leaving if she was banged up. If found guilty she would have already left, as immediately after the trial she would have been taken away.

Deirdre and Toxic meet for the first time after the trial, on the 8th. If Toxic gets off she'd have left by then. Meeting for the first time a week after the trial suggests Deirdre sees her in jail and they sever all ties - and that's the last we see of her, so Toxic 'leaves the street forever' as they overly dramatically (on purpose!) put it!
  • Options
    aussiewantsaps2aussiewantsaps2 Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im i the only person who thinks Anne Kirkbrides (Deidre) acting is appalingly laughable? How has she lasted all these years, her crying act is a joke!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    The only picture I saw of Tracy with her shirt open and hair down (like in DS video) was the 'not guilty' one published - I'm sure that the other had her with her shirt buttoned up and her hair tied back!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im i the only person who thinks Anne Kirkbrides (Deidre) acting is appalingly laughable? How has she lasted all these years, her crying act is a joke!
    No I agree, you're not alone :D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote:
    I don't think she can get off, because there could be a backlash of mad women murdering their no good boyfriends and claiming spousal abuse and then stating that Tracy got away with it so why can't they? Alot of nuts watch soaps, wasn't the actress Kate Ford given bodyguards because idiots were threatening her and even went to the court where they were filming to shout abuse at the actress, some people need to realise what's real and what isn't.

There must be a lot of nutcases about - I cannot believe how some people actually think that the actor really is the character. Stupid or what?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    There must be a lot of nutcases about - I cannot believe how some people actually think that the actor is really the character. Stupid or what?!
    I should imagine it's a load of old geriatrics armed with crochet hats, american tan tights and patent handbags, not gunmen on grassy knolls, but who knows.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    naz65 wrote:
    Does
    CILLA die

Apparently
    the cancer did not go away completely or it has come back this time terminal
  • Options
    ShamelessnessShamelessness Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't send her to jail. They'll need to keep it open so she can return.