If Bianca was a man, would her talk be acceptable?

newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
E.g. 'lets have a orgy'
'Im going to ride your c**k' would be a man saying to a women
'Im going to ride your p***y'
'do you want to know what it feels like to have sex on rubble' ? etc

She has admitted to sleeping with over 200men and loves grinding on 'good looking men' all day for a her job, didn't realise all these good looking men went to strip clubs all day!...

(Just to add, I am a girl and think her talking like that is totally vile, but I feel if she were a man, she would get told off for talking like this, so how can a women get away with it? Maybe I worded the thread wrong!)

Comments

• James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    No not at all the reason I don't like Winston Ash and Marlon is the way they talk about sex and women.

I don't think anyone should talk like that regardless of gender
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answer no BB would have a word with that guy in the diary room. Which is unfair really some guys can get just as uncomfortable as some girls might with overly forwards guys.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I suppose it depends on the reaction from the other party.

Winston's insane giggling probably makes everyone think he's OK with it.
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it wouldn't, but then again, female viewers of Big Brother (well, the audience) would probably call her "Fit as F***" if she was male
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well they didn't tell Winston off when he wrote in his poem that he got an erection after ogling Danielle in the shower, though this could be seen as tongue in cheek mint banter:p because Danielle is a ****ing doughnut who enjoyed it, if he had that task about Ashleigh things could have got ugly :p
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys banter is acceptable when with other guys and/or a woman who likes the dirty talk. However given the situation had it been a guy acting like Bianca is on the first time meeting someone or even around ransoms I'd say no. Kim with Marlon was a good example. Some folk don't like the dirt talk. Credit where it's due though Bianca was sent in to get people talking and she's doing that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not at all the reason I don't like Winston Ash and Marlon is the way they talk about sex and women.

Perhaps she is taking the pi$$ of the way Winston, Ash and Marlon were like on their VTs, or the way they come across.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon got called up to the D/R for his conversation about women so in all fairness she should get called up too and given a warning.

He had only just met her, she feels like she knows him and will pass it off as 'banter' but I don't see it as acceptable at all.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    I suppose it depends on the reaction from the other party.

Winston's insane giggling probably makes everyone think he's OK with it.

Tbf, the circle Winston moves in, that's probably what passes for a quite sophisticated pulling technique
    Forum Member
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Perhaps she is taking the pi$$ of the way Winston, Ash and Marlon were like on their VTs, or the way they come across.

I would like to hope so but from what people have said she has been on TV before and this is what she is like
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Bianca is basically the female Winston, just a bit louder, so effectively we do have the male version already.

Sure he doesn't seem as loud as her, but he's no less direct about what he wants, and no less of a sex pest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Bianca is basically the female Winston, just a bit louder, so effectively we do have the male version already.

Sure he doesn't seem as loud as her, but he's no less direct about what he wants, and no less of a sex pest.
    Not really , ever heard Winston use the word fu** directly to a female or say he's going to fu** there pu*** ? I haven't. So they aren't quite the same levels.
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon got called up to the D/R for his conversation about women so in all fairness she should get called up too and given a warning.

He had only just met her, she feels like she knows him and will pass it off as 'banter' but I don't see it as acceptable at all.

That is what I thought to, Yes people can have a laugh, but that talk, I just wish she wasn't from Essex :( Makes us all look like stupid orange trollops, when I have never actually seen anyone in Essex like that? Maybe I just go to nicer places ^_^
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Tbf, the circle Winston moves in, that's probably what passes for a quite sophisticated pulling technique

Dear god I hope not lol!!! :o
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Not really , ever heard Winston us the word fu** directly at a female or say he's going to fu** there pu*** ? I haven't. So they aren't quite the same levels.

Yes really.

I haven't heard Bianca ask everyone about tit-wanks or finger-blasting, or if she can rub her 'cock' all over a virgin's ass all night, so yeah perhaps she'll have to go some to reach Winston's level.

Anyone berating her whilst excusing Winston is guilty of a double standard.

I take the point that there are differing levels but it's potato, po-tar-toe.

Winston is a sex pest, just like her.
    Forum Member

I don't think Winston has been quite that direct.

I wonder if for him it is all talk maybe that is a reason he picked Danielle he knew (thought) she wouldn't call him out on his bluff.

That said I don't like him any more than I do her
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Not really , ever heard Winston use the word fu** directly to a female or say he's going to fu** there pu*** ? I haven't. So they aren't quite the same levels.

yes, Winston is more subtle, it's like comparing a wrecking ball to a sledgehammer :D
    Forum Member
    I don't think Winston has been quite that direct.

I wonder if for him it is all talk maybe that is a reason he picked Danielle he knew (thought) she wouldn't call him out on his bluff.

That said I don't like him any more than I do her

He hasn't been as direct but the message of the sex pest is still there in abundance.

If he does it in a 'loveable' simpleton way then people will bizarrely make allowances for him, but let's not sugar coat this- he is as much of a sex pest (perhaps more) than her.

Condemn her, and people should also condemn him for a very similar (albeit very different) approach. The end game is exactly the same.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newgirl55 wrote: »
    E.g. 'lets have a orgy'
    'Im going to ride your c**k' would be a man saying to a women
    'Im going to ride your p***y'
    'do you want to know what it feels like to have sex on rubble' ? etc

She has admitted to sleeping with over 200men and loves grinding on 'good looking men' all day for a her job, didn't realise all these good looking men went to strip clubs all day!...

(Just to add, I am a girl and think her talking like that is totally vile, but I feel if she were a man, she would get told off for talking like this, so how can a women get away with it? Maybe I worded the thread wrong!)

Not at all.

Marlon was pilloried for his talk during his time in the house & Winston has had his detractors too & quite rightly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes really.

I haven't heard Bianca ask everyone about titwanks or fingerblasting, or if she can rub her 'cock' all over a virgin's ass, so yeah perhaps she'll have to go some to reach Winston's level.

Winston's talked about those things to Ash or Marlon but to a female directly ? Who ?
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes really.

I haven't heard Bianca ask everyone about titwanks or fingerblasting, or if she can rub her 'cock' all over a virgin's ass, so yeah perhaps she'll have to go some to reach Winston's level.

Did he get warned for that? :o
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I with you, boasting about your sexual conquests is gross.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I with you, boasting about your sexual conquests is gross.

Me too. As a consenting adult, someone can shag your way through the phone book if they feel like it but we don't need to hear about it.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexual harassment only works one way! If I told a girl I barely knew I was going to pound her ass I would soon be carted off to jail. Being on the receiving end which I have had a woman repeated touch my backside when I moaned I got the response "and you're complaining?" :confused::o
    Forum Member
    He hasn't been as direct but the message of the sex pest is still there in abundance.

If he does it in a 'loveable' simpleton way then people will bizarrely make allowances for him, but let's not sugar coat this- he is as much of a sex pest (perhaps more) than her.

Condemn her, and people should also condemn him for a very similar (albeit very different) approach. The end game is exactly the same.

i thought of his sex talk was with the guys lying er I mean talking about what they have done in the past.

With the girls it was still more of as have you rather than will you do this right here right now.

I'm not saying you are wrong as I said the reason I don't like Winston is the way he talk about sex and women.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes really.

I haven't heard Bianca ask everyone about tit-wanks or finger-blasting, or if she can rub her 'cock' all over a virgin's ass all night, so yeah perhaps she'll have to go some to reach Winston's level.

Ok , so if you mean Winston and Danielle was he ever that blunt to her ? And did she not react back to him flirting e.t.c ? I remember her doing so. And Winston talking as you say of course it's shitty boasting about his conquests is shitty too. But doing all this directly to someone as Bianca did to Winston. Is still worse than Winston saying this stuff to Ash and Marlon.