Options

Official SPOILER thread for 1st December.

Comments

• Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Hot Butterfly :)
    Not a surprise (although Nicky will no doubt think it's a shock he's in the bottom two again)

Here's a thing... how about we try not to be rude to people who give us spoilers unless we actually have a reason to believe they're trolling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a big poster but a massive lurker and couldn't wait to get in first with result for my own sake lol. I've had the results for years but never posted it until now. Hope I didn't tread on toes too heavily.

Hot Butterfly, I was in the audience two years ago and had a pact with Buddyb (a VERY regular poster) to text her the result and she would post it on here. I RACED out the studio to get to the front of the mobiles queue and text her so she could post the result on here. Needless to say, no-one believed her!

Thanks for the result - personally you didn't tread on my toes as my favourites survived another week! *skips about*
  • Options
    CallmepitstopCallmepitstop Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    Less people means earlier spoiler, I would have thought ...

I was thinking the same. Did nobody bag 9.55? Bummer. :(
  • Options
    Girlie52Girlie52 Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoiler and a great evenings partying.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobajot wrote: »
    It isn't about that it's the way you put it.

I agree, no wonder people don't want to post spoilers in here when they're virtually always jumped all over.

All it takes is a "thanks hun, but do you mind if I wait for confirmation" :confused:
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THEMUM wrote: »
    Peace on Earth! (I'm trying to get over the Scrooge tendencies that are taking me over at the moment.) Just because we were trolled last year does not mean every new poster is being mean. Be nice! :)

Sorry, but there have been too many trolls over the years that I only trust a few limited sources of information who have proven themselves repeatedly.
    bobajot wrote: »
    It isn't about that it's the way you put it.

Well I'm sorry, but Hot Butterfly's posts weren't convincing to me, and people get so paranoid about trolls on here that I wanted to emphasise that a known source was available tonight.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicky and Michael in dance off

Michael out
  • Options
    SueDokuSueDoku Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm off to bed ... Night folks, sleep well. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »

Michael out
    Cheers Olive :)
  • Options
    catscandancelccatscandancelc Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Thank you Hot Butterfly
  • Options
    Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well who cares about toes! You were so speedy with it, we'll expect it every week now ha. Ta! ;)

I'll try lol. I get it secondhand and my Bruv's a bit slow texting. I'm sure others get results tho the show is very strict with inside knowledge getting out.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Michael out

Thank you for the confirmation. And thank you to Hot Butterfly for the original spoiler. Apologies for not believing you originally, don't take it personally - I never believe new spoiler posters.

I'm very disappointed that the worst dancer wasn't in the dance-off, and continue to despair at how Lisa is clearly getting votes - I really can't understand why :(

I loved Michael & Natalie, they were such a great partnership, having fun and working hard, and he improved so much from the first week. They should have got further than Lisa at least, if not Nicky as well.

Clearly Denise got votes tonight though!
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Michael out

Thanks Olivej and Hot Butterfly :)
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Michael out

Thanks Olivej and also thanks to Hot butterfly for the spoilers.
    Much appreciated :)
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Hot Butterfly & olivej x

Time guess winner is.....squirts mum who was closest to the actual time of 9:55pm ;)
  • Options
    yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Michael out

Thanks olivej. And to Hot Butterfly too. Night night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see Denise and James do their usual 'we're in the bottom two, we just know it' faces tomorrow night...
  • Options
    CrystalplayerCrystalplayer Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Thanks, Hot Butterfly, not an unexpected result, but feel sad for Nat all the same
    She was fab this year...
  • Options
    Thursday nextThursday next Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but there have been too many trolls over the years that I only trust a few limited sources of information who have proven themselves repeatedly.

Well I'm sorry, but Hot Butterfly's posts weren't convincing to me, and people get so paranoid about trolls on here that I wanted to emphasise that a known source was available tonight.

Who has now confirmed the results. I can understand you wanting to wait but you could have been so much more polite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who has posted/will post the results.

- I'm off now. Have a good week, speeps :)
  • Options
    doololsdoolols Posts: 71
    Forum Member

Yep.

Michael out

Thanks, Olive. Fair result.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Thanks to all the spoiler providers.
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you not realise you are putting people off providing spoilers for us?
    If you don't believe them just keep quiet until you get comfirmation.

Hot butterfly please keep posting the spoilers for us :D
  • Options
    fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky v Michael

Michael out.

Thanks olivej.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to Olivej and Hot Butterfly for the spoiler.

I'm quite disappointed by tonight's result. Michael could have been as high as 2nd with the public and still went home. They really need to get rid of the dance off.

The only other things we can tell is that Nicky was not top 2 with the public and Lisa was not last.