Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/-1388094997847

Just why?:confused:

And no you didn't get this for Christmas!

I find that picture very odd.. And a little degrading for the " private" Emily
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a strange desperate little man, he promised his kids a really great christmas and yet was unable to shut down his publicity campaign just for two very special days to focus on them completely with tweet after tweet all about himself, where did this so very busy, single dad ever find the time, or want to ;-)
    One thing his clips did show was that he spent christmas at home and could have quite easily allowed the kids to spend an afternoon with their mum just like they have always done, only difference to the arrangements this year seems to be Jetts arrival, the baby he used jnr to show his disapproval of by refusing to talk about, and of course the baby he allowed to be denied when it was published, after Cans approval, that Emilys child would make Princess a big sister for the first time, I may be totally wrong about this as is it too odd to contemplate that a grown man could react in such a way, but it seems to me that while people accuse his ex of not moving on, neither is he and in a very, very uncalled for spiteful
    manner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym
    I noticed his pic was in his own home ...so why not let them spend an hour or two with their mother? What a spiteful thing to do to his children
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym
    I noticed his pic was in his own home ...so why not let them spend an hour or two with their mother? What a spiteful thing to do to his children

It was a change in their normal xmas routine Betty, it must have up set them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    It was a change in their normal xmas routine Betty, it must have up set them

As long as he can get his happy " family" snaps for the mag eh??
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That does not look like his house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annw wrote: »

Ann ...that is definitely peters house
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shy Emily showing off her bump yeah she isnt shy
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weren't Pete and the kids (and probably Clare, Mike and the rest of the Cangers on) decamping to Casa McDonough for Christmas and that was why Pete wasn't sharing access to J&P because of the distance Emily's parents live from KP.

If they were in Pete's place for Christmas Day, it's pretty shitty of him not to let the kids see their mother for a couple of hours.
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Unlike many here, I quite like Peter Andre (as much as one can like anyone unknown except for TV). I do cringe a bit at some of his antics but understand that he is cashing in while he can, to earn some security for his children's future. What I do not understand is what Emily saw in him. I can imagine her parents were not too pleased when they got together, he is so much older than her. I cannot see their relationship lasting but hope I am wrong.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not often lost for words but.............
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It isn't Pete's house, as his house all the windows are the same size, as in all of them are big-ish panes of glass, not little squares like in the picture... all the windows at the back of Pete's house on the ground are French doors that open which all have large panes of glass not small squares.

(only reason I know this, is house is for sale and it's on a website you can see all the windows and in side of course, no windows are like the ones in the picture)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its his house alright youve only got to look on his own fan web site to see the same reddish chairs and french windows
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its his house alright youve only got to look on his own fan web site to see the same reddish chairs and french windows

His French windows are large panes of glass not little squares.

like you said in the other videos the ones with the red chairs you mentioned (which I agree are set in his house) the windows are the larger kind not the little squares

...so I don't believe the picture that was being talked about...or the one I was talking about is set in his house.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ann ...that is definitely peters house

Doesn't look like it BB - this is the back of his house...

https://default.secure.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/96/000017a3a/3187/peter-andre-house-for-sale---News---Housetohome-3.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    His French windows are large panes of glass not little squares.

like you said in the other videos the ones with the red chairs you mentioned (which I agree are set in his house) the windows are the larger kind not the little squares

...so I don't believe the picture that was being talked about...or the one I was talking about is set in his house.

Only the boxing day windows are different...that still leaves xmas eve and day where the kids could have visited their mum...even boxing day as he was soon back filming himself in front of his big windows ...once again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only the boxing day windows are different...that still leaves xmas eve and day where the kids could have visited their mum

I have not mentioned if or when the kids should visit their mum?

What I thought we were talking about, is if that picture the one that was posted with PA/Emily is in PAs house, to which I said it wasn't....I never mentioned the kids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What I thought we were talking about, is if that picture the one that was posted with PA/Emily is in PAs house, to which I said it wasn't....I never mentioned the kids?

No you didnt :) sorry that was a point I was making, wasnt intentionally aimed at you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It IS peters house...sadly I watched his show ( Xmas one) and that was filmed in his house and that was the same tree and decorations ... He has more than one set of doors etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Weren't Pete and the kids (and probably Clare, Mike and the rest of the Cangers on) decamping to Casa McDonough for Christmas and that was why Pete wasn't sharing access to J&P because of the distance Emily's parents live from KP.

If they were in Pete's place for Christmas Day, it's pretty shitty of him not to let the kids see their mother for a couple of hours.

CANgers on ....:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way the pic of Peter and Emily was a day ago ... Which was boxing day ... The pics on Xmas day are at peters ... That might be we're the confusion is coming from
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way the pic of Peter and Emily was a day ago ... Which was boxing day ... The pics on Xmas day are at peters ... That might be we're the confusion is coming from

And some that were taken on boxing day were also taken at PAs
    ,if he did go somewhere else, it wasnt for long
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shy Emily showing off her bump yeah she isnt shy

I think we have established that she is about as shy as her boyfriend, and that she is not the one claiming to be.

However, it is interesting that it is okay for her to flash her bump.

Either way, it's tacky. Just the kind of thing I expect from him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we have established that she is about as shy as her boyfriend, and that she is not the one claiming to be.

However, it is interesting that it is okay for her to flash her bump.

Either way, it's tacky. Just the kind of thing I expect from him.

Emily flashing her bump is acceptable apparently...anyone else is cashing in :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It IS peters house...sadly I watched his show ( Xmas one) and that was filmed in his house and that was the same tree and decorations ... He has more than one set of doors etc

The picture i was talking about with him and Emily, i believe is not in his house as his house does not have small square paned glass French doors. I have seen a lot of his shows also, you can even google his house and it shows you all the windows/french doors and none have the small square panes, all his windows are quite large panes of glass...i have not mentioned when the picture was taken as i am not really bothered...:) i just believe that it was not in his house...so stated my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.