Options

Has Anyone read Amanda Holdens complete Life story

kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
Forum Member
✭✭
The one in which she tells of the bedroom antics she shared with 90s superstar Neil Morrissey?

If so what does she say about Les Dennis,please....anyone?

Comments

• Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's certainly got about.

But she's fit as hell.
  • Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She's certainly got about.

But she's fit as hell.

She certainly is
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but after listening to her inane comments after each act on BGT, I think I know about every bloody relative and friend of hers. She never shuts up about that, I don't recall the other judges doing it, they seem to be able to pull out a critique/compliment without banging on about their sister's cousin's granny's friend's dog who is probably watching the show right now.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kandinski wrote: »
    If so what does she say about Les Dennis,please....anyone?

Dare I ask why you're so interested ?

Anyway, just having a google around as it's early and i'm bored, but ..
    "We had a lovely time when we had that brief fling. I’ve since ran into Les a few times and shook his hand. He lives near us in North London," Neil continued.

Asked if it was awkward, he then replied: "Slightly, I’d say, but both of us are grown ups, everyone’s got on with their lives. Amanda’s had various things to deal with in her career and her life, Les has got on with it as well – he’s remarried, he’s got babies. It’s all worked out great."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/454043/Love-rat-Neil-Morrissey-describes-his-affair-with-Amanda-Holden-as-a-brief-fling

So everyone involved has long since moved on. Some DS Forum members however .. :D
  • Options
    kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dare I ask why you're so interested ?

Anyway, just having a google around as it's early and i'm bored, but ..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/454043/Love-rat-Neil-Morrissey-describes-his-affair-with-Amanda-Holden-as-a-brief-fling

So everyone involved has long since moved on. Some DS Forum members however .. :D

Ahhh thanks for that Amanda,
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kandinski wrote: »
    Ahhh thanks for that Amanda,

Sarcasm duly noted :)
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Surely the title is incorrect.? You can't have a complete life story told about you when you're still alive.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Complete? Is she dead then? So she really is embalmed?
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o Christ NO!

I have some fluff in my belly button that needs to come out and that is infinitely more important!
  • Options
    JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,103
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised Piers Morgan hasn't got her to do Life Stories. Or maybe he has and she has turned it down. I think she would make an interesting edition of that show.