Options

I really think Robbie isnt the full shilling anymore.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh, sandwiches.
  • Options
    Musicman103Musicman103 Posts: 2,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why he reformed with TT.

Not like he needs the money and he's already had a mega successful solo career (even if you don't rate him)
  • Options
    CaudlehalbardCaudlehalbard Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not like he needs the money and he's already had a mega successful solo career (even if you don't rate him)

I think the clue is in the word "had".

I imagine the substances he has been treating himself to over th years don't come cheap.....
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Reforming with Take That is obviously like a full circle thing for him and the rest of the group. I think he really did need to do it, not for the money (though they will all make a packet!), just for all their sakes, for closure. They were all in this together 20 years ago, after all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Do you know it's hateful the way "we" the public condemn these artists ... Robbie is a brilliant talent - makes me smile when he performs, he was SO great with 1 Direction tonight, didn't out perform them, and promoted them during the song ...! That's not the rantings of a drug fuelled pop star...?

Compare him to Pete Doherty (OMG) ..! He may have dabbled, but tonight I would say he was fine, very together.

Nice one Robbie XXXX
  • Options
    CaudlehalbardCaudlehalbard Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Robbie was the most supportive duettist tonight. And all credit to him for that.

I wonder what he really thinks of 1D. :D
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he's been drinking too much red bull again?

http://www.starblogs.net/archives/2007/02/robbie_williams_checks_into_re.html
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Like the last time he was on the shows a solo act, he looked like he was on something. He probably had a few sniffs before he went on stage. His eyes also suggested so :p

I'd say he was Flying without Wings...;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Robbie need stability in his life perhaps he has that now, when someone has everything where
    else is there to go.