Peter Andre has won father of the year!!

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I thought this thread was about Peter Andre winning The Premier Inn's Father Of The Year-sorry but what has Katie Price or her boyfriend got to do with it?????:confused::confused::confused:
    Because she's worsererest!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What for exploiting his kids on TV and in magazine shoots and his constant words of war in the press with Jordan drop me out Jeff Brazier should have won Father of the Year at least he keeps his kids out of the media spotlight and is genuine you dont hear him slagging off Jack Tweed and Jades Mum at any given opportunity even though they are no longer part of the childrens lives everything with Peter Andre is so shamelessly set up and transparent sooooo bored of Peter Andre and Can Associates I used to be Team Pete but now I can see through the act he's just as bad as his ex wife!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    :o:o i know!!...he probably won it as he was the only father that wasn't embarrassed to turn up! You know Andre-he will turn up to the opening of an envelope if he thinks he will get some publicity.:o

hahahahahaha that is soooo true!
  • Nia70Nia70 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know Peter Andre was a father! He's kept that one quiet!

*snort* :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Of the list of nominees, Andre was about the only one GUARANTEED to show up and pose with the award, so naturally they'd skew it his way. He really has a pathetic need for self-publicity and he doesn't care who he exploits to get it.

Hahaa true story. :D

I wonder will CAN put him forward for the Booker Prize next year, what with his current children's literacy drive and his (ghost-written) kiddie's books coming out in Sept?
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always think these awards such as "Mum of the year" "Dad of the year" etc are silly....
    No one knows really what kind of mother or father they are when the camera is switched off.
    People see, what the celebrities want us to see on camera! Surely a good mother/ father is one who just gets on with it, and doesnt feel the need to parade their great parenting on camera!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Because she's worsererest!:D

No,its because she is a poor excuse of a mother thats why.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No,its because she is a poor excuse of a mother thats why.
    Yet the parent who continues to pimp the kids out like show ponies to further his own flagging career is seen as the good one:rolleyes:.
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet the parent who continues to pimp the kids out like show ponies to further his own flagging career is seen as the good one:rolleyes:.

I think for a long time hes managed to decieve people. I think people are starting to open their eyes up to him. To me, there as bad and game playing as each other. I would not be suprised if they ended up back together.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly! With Andre carrying this on it'll ahve more damaging effects on the children, at leats in all her faults KP is now trying to keep P&J out of the limelight. In that respect, he's certainky further down the list then with that decision.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,977
    Forum Member
    Did he give a round of thanks to his kids for allowing him to exploit them at every opportunity so he could have the same fame and luxuary lifestyle they have?
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Did he give a round of thanks to his kids for allowing him to exploit them at every opportunity so he could have the same fame and luxuary lifestyle they have?

Im sure his children are deeply greatful that they atleast have one parent who has their wellbeing and interests at heart. He,unlike some isn't more concerned about someone keeping their bed warm daily.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure his children are deeply greatful that they atleast have one parent who has their wellbeing and interests at heart. He,unlike some isn't more concerned about someone keeping their bed warm daily.

Those kids have two parents who are much more interested in his/herself than they are in the kids.

And again, if those kids are at risk from their mother, why is their multi-millionaire DOTY daddy not doing something to protect them?

Either the kids are fine or they are not. If they are fine, that could never be about one of the parents, it would have to be about all their various carers. If they are not, then all the unusual aspects of their lives need to be looked at, including the fact that daddy can't take them anywhere without dragging a film crew along to make sure that every poor sap remembers that, even if he fails at everything else in life, he is a daddy. Apparently the only decent one in the world. Because he says so.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    and look who has one it a Z-List Celeb, seriously there are better dads out there who dont use there kids for publicity.
    Forum Member
    Those kids have two parents who are much more interested in his/herself than they are in the kids.

And again, if those kids are at risk from their mother, why is their multi-millionaire DOTY daddy not doing something to protect them?

Either the kids are fine or they are not. If they are fine, that could never be about one of the parents, it would have to be about all their various carers. If they are not, then all the unusual aspects of their lives need to be looked at, including the fact that daddy can't take them anywhere without dragging a film crew along to make sure that every poor sap remembers that, even if he fails at everything else in life, he is a daddy. Apparently the only decent one in the world. Because he says so.

Imo,they only have one decent parent.The other(kp) is too selfish to put her children's needs first. Im sure if kp had a good rapport with her children...she would be more than happy to be showing them on tv.
    Im sure their father as stated previosuly will be more than happy to withdrw them from his show should he feel that they are unhappy or that the is negatively affecting their lives.
    To me they seem just happy children who deeply love and cherish their father. Kp only uses harvey and his disability to gain sympathy imo. Its not like she has to look after him daily like many ordinary parents do with their disabled children. So what makes her special? I give credit where its due not someone who leaves others to look after her children then seeks to take the glory for it.

She is lucky that peter has been more than acommodating to her whims and inconsistencies regarding the children.
    And i don't ever recall him saying he is the only decent father in the world.Infact what he did say was along the lines of ... he wanted to to accept the doty award on behalf of all the brilliant fathers out there and rightly so.
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best dad of all time, hands down
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least he didnt come second, he would have been gutted! I guess the organisers knew he would make sure he had room in his busy schedule to attend the ceremony.

If he wins next year he should then be banned for life for future years - 3 years on the trot for DOTY is more than enough.
  • ScenciaScencia Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Imo,they only have one decent parent.The other(kp) is too selfish to put her children's needs first. Im sure if kp had a good rapport with her children...she would be more than happy to be showing them on tv.
    Im sure their father as stated previosuly will be more than happy to withdrw them from his show should he feel that they are unhappy or that the is negatively affecting their lives.
    To me they seem just happy children who deeply love and cherish their father. Kp only uses harvey and his disability to gain sympathy imo. Its not like she has to look after him daily like many ordinary parents do with their disabled children. So what makes her special? I give credit where its due not someone who leaves others to look after her children then seeks to take the glory for it.

She is lucky that peter has been more than acommodating to her whims and inconsistencies regarding the children.
    And i don't ever recall him saying he is the only decent father in the world.Infact what he did say was along the lines of ... he wanted to to accept the doty award on behalf of all the brilliant fathers out there and rightly so.

You are being sarcastic , right ?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scencia wrote: »

Doesnt look like it...no smilies:rolleyes::D
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,765
    Forum Member
    In a word: UNBELIEVABLE

Who votes for these farcical awards.

Well I've got news for you Mr Andre, my hubby is in fact father of the year.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scencia wrote: »

best bit of irony and sarcasm I've seen for ages!
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

totally agree - they should re name the awards as the 'the most manipulative celebrity father of the year'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Lololol :D

Well done Pete :cool:

Here's a piccy for people who like Pete.

http://t.co/KXjlrzs

Thanks for pic! im happy for pete, he is actually a very good dad and i think those hating on him for putting his kids on the tv show, it doesnt mean its a bad thing. if pete feels his kids are in any danger from it, he would pull them out. just get off his back ffs
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If people think someone else should have won, why didn't they vote for them? Or nominate the people they think should have been up for it? If the public voted for Pete that's who should win. I don't agree that he's pimping the kids. The kids don't perform. They are just there, because their dad has a reality show. If you want to see pimping out there's a series on pageant kids coming soon, you all should have plenty to say about that show.
    I thought the Next Chapter was really good tonight, very entertaining. The Greek culture and people looked great, far more positive than what's happening to our culture and people at present.