Options

'The spoilerless spoiler party'!!

abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

Well, here we are, the final :cry:

Lots asked for a party thread, so here it is :D

Hope the tables are groaning with food & drink tonight. The spinny chairs are extra spinny (just serviced them:o) & I've added another bag of balls to the ball pit:D

No dress code, wear whatever you like :D:o

See you all later

xx

Comments

• Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Well, here we are, the final :cry:

Lots asked for a party thread, so here it is :D

Hope the tables are groaning with food & drink tonight. The spinny chairs are extra spinny (just serviced them:o) & I've added another bag of balls to the ball pit:D

No dress code, wear whatever you like :D:o

See you all later

xx

Thanks. I am off to Aldi shortly to stock up in preparation.

See you all later. :D
    ☃ ☃☆ ☆ ♡ ♡
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Mona - good to see you - WOOHOO, no list this week ;)

Tell me, how do you do the snowman, stars & hearts - I sooo want to know :D

See you later, don't get crushed in the Aldi rush!
  • Options
    soexcitedsoexcited Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Sadly dress code for me is gonna be a onesie, tissues and bottle of cold remedy. Can't do spinny chair as already spinning. Can't wait for tonight after a mid season apathy, its going to be closer than the polls think IMO.
  • Options
    JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait...jumping up and down already :D
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning, fellow spoilerites! Don't know about you, but it's a bloody awful day here in the South West, so a virtual party is a must have!

I was going to wear a ball gown, but the onesie idea, mentioned by so excited, seems very apt!

See y'all laters and have a great day! Off to do battle with the rest of Plymouth in Morrisons soon, anyone need anything?
  • Options
    catakincatakin Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Thanks for starting this spoilerless thread as I only joined last week and didn't think I'd get chance to comment on here. I'm hoping Sophie and Brendan get through to the final 3 as I really want to see their Charleston again. Best dance for them I think. Really difficult to guess who's going to win this year. Natalie and Abby are so good.
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wishing you all a great time. Hope to pop in but will be busy voting !!!!
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning party goers, I am in with the onesie idea. First off to meet my Aunty and stock up on nibbles for tonight.;-)
  • Options
    MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those who didn't see it here's BBC Breakfast Strictly interview with all those taking part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhFW3hEJeA
  • Options
    captainerikabeecaptainerikabee Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Hello spoilery people! I shall be back this evening! I'm heading back to bed for a while, only had 3 hours sleep so far! Hoping on Susanna and Kevin winning tonight!
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    No spoiler tonight? Thankfully not even the BBC are stupid enough to pre record the final!

Guess I don't need to be lurking in here tonight

*whistles innocently*
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those who didn't see it here's BBC Breakfast Strictly interview with all those taking part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhFW3hEJeA

Oooooh! Lots of chat there - thanks for that! It really does seem like none of them are thinking about winning and just having a great time together right now. Lovely to see them looking so relaxed too.

Every time I see Aljaz talking I think how fantastic looking he is! He has what I call 'smiley eyes' - so attractive in a man! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Mona - good to see you - WOOHOO, no list this week ;)

Tell me, how do you do the snowman, stars & hearts - I sooo want to know :D

See you later, don't get crushed in the Aldi rush!

They are HTML Dingbats - you can google for the codes or if you have a Mac they are available through the character viewer for the keyboard.

Trying to do the accent for Aljaž made me look to see how I could find them for the Mac.

Windows keyboards have some you can use with Alt & another key (the number pad has a few instant ones). Be warned not everything shows up, so a bit of trial & error. ☂ ☃ ☆ ♡ ✌︎ ✎ ✄ ⚾︎ ☼
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whooooop whooooooooop :D:D !!!!!

Can't wait for the party to start :D:D.

I'm bringing more refreshments ;-) !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon, fellow spoilerettes (I suppose I should put spoilerets for the guys:p)

Have been to Intermarche and have lots of aperos and wine for all. Sadly I have no sloe gin left>:( and with no sloes growing in the vicinity I haven't been able to make any more.

Weather here in Brittany is foul - wind and rain all day - so a onesie sounds better than a ball gown. I'll stick some CRYSTAAAAALS on to make it more strictlyfied.

Really looking forward to tonight and I don't mind who wins along as it isn't Natalie - I don't hate her but she doesn't have the joy in the dancing that the others do. She looks for perfection, they look for doing the best for their partner.

See you all later.
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lordsally wrote: »
    Good morning, fellow spoilerites! Don't know about you, but it's a bloody awful day here in the South West, so a virtual party is a must have!

I was going to wear a ball gown, but the onesie idea, mentioned by so excited, seems very apt!

See y'all laters and have a great day! Off to do battle with the rest of Plymouth in Morrisons soon, anyone need anything?

Ooh, that's where I was yesterday( the Outland Road one): thought I'd get in ahead of everyone else, but it was heaving!

Still, it means I'm not out in the awful weather we have today, so here I am with feet up and a nice cup of tea. It will be something a little fizzier this evening!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon, fellow spoilerettes (I suppose I should put spoilerets for the guys:p)

Have been to Intermarche and have lots of aperos and wine for all. Sadly I have no sloe gin left>:( and with no sloes growing in the vicinity I haven't been able to make any more.

Weather here in Brittany is foul - wind and rain all day - so a onesie sounds better than a ball gown. I'll stick some CRYSTAAAAALS on to make it more strictlyfied.

Really looking forward to tonight and I don't mind who wins along as it isn't Natalie - I don't hate her but she doesn't have the joy in the dancing that the others do. She looks for perfection, they look for doing the best for their partner.

See you all later.

Oh no how can you say that about Natalie. She is a genuine SCD superfan and has wanted to do the show for ages. She is in tears just watching everyone else's rehearsals the dances are so beautiful.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon..

1. Abbey
    2. Sophie
    3. Susanna
    4. Natalie
  • Options
    CorrieAddict27CorrieAddict27 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Way-hay!!! I'm so excited about tonight, but so sorry that I won't have the pleasure of this great thread for another 9 months. :( Thank you all so much for your witty comments, great information, and knicker-wetting jokes. :D

And the biggest virtual bouquet possible to abigailsmum, who has worked tirelessly to make this great entertainment possible. :D Slightly smaller bouquets are presented to all our spies, for their great spoilers. :)

I do love Brendan and Sophie, but to be honest, I don't mind who wins, because it's just so great to watch the beautiful dancing, and the entertainment, even Brucie peering at the autocue! So thank you all for giving a silver-haired carer so much pleasure. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We could always have a "when will Bruce mess up guess list" :D
  • Options
    jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello All,I will pop in later as I have got to get tea ready.
    As I dont yet have a Onsie i will make do with my fleecy pjs.
    Thanks again to all who have made this a must see thread over the years.:)
  • Options
    SueDokuSueDoku Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi folks..! ;-) Settling down with cheesy footballs, twiglets and cheese nibbles to enjoy. I've also got some Baileys if anyone would like some - bring your own glass..!

Just off to ice a lemon drizzle cake, and then that's ready to slice up to keep us going and to ease the tension a little....:D

See you later..!
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, that's where I was yesterday( the Outland Road one): thought I'd get in ahead of everyone else, but it was heaving!

Still, it means I'm not out in the awful weather we have today, so here I am with feet up and a nice cup of tea. It will be something a little fizzier this evening!;-)

Do know, StrictlyRed, it was almost empty (The Outland Rd one) when I went....then I realised Argyle are playing at home, and people stayed away thinking the traffic would be horrendous!

All, I just want to say Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2014... I've 'met' some lovely people on here this year (and some not so lovely :( ) and I hope this thread stays as it is...unlike all the other ones about SCD, can't be done with the nastiness!

Getting my Jammie's on now, tis a wild and stormy night! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Afternoon/evening all. I took my cough and rapidly disappearing voice to Morrison's Carmarthen yesterday and was almost mwon down in the rush. Christmas Day's not until Wednesday!!
    I have mint chocolate muffins with cream for the virtual party and homemade honey and lemon for those needing sustenance against seasonal ailments.
  • Options
    EsclarmondeEsclarmonde Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Pops head around door.......hello, hello everyone. I'll be back closer to broadcast time with Honey Roast Cashews and Eggnog. See you in a few!